[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay robots okay this is it We are going to take a deep breath,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1470416901254.png (10KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1470416901254.png
10KB, 387x429px
Okay robots

okay

this is it

We are going to take a deep breath, and we will set a deadline by the 15th of july. Before this date will ask a girl out for a date from our college uni or work. That day (15th of july) I will reopen the thread and we will share our experiences what happened.

It will be fucking hard and probably we will be declined but it will help us for our self confidence.

Write down a short info about the gir (name, where do you usually meet, your chances of success) who you would like to ask out,

I will start: Her name is Beatha and she is working in the same place as me. She is so fuckiing cute. I am sure she will say no because we are working together for one year now and I was too scared to show any interest in her but I will fucking do it.
>>
Ok, I'm in. Haven't interacted with a female since I got laid in April.

I don't have anyone in particular but there's enough girls in the world to find someone to reject me.
>>
No. Just leave it alone.
>>
>>37624103
Nice job anon. I hope one day I will be normie enough to get laid.

>>37624112
Why? Come on anon you have to do something with your life.
>>
Come on guys don't be like this.
>>
Really not that big of a deal. The more causal you are, the better.
>>
File: 1497004505093.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497004505093.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>37624080
The girl I like is married, if she cheats for me she will cheat on me.
>>
Don't ask out girls from work you fucking sperg. When you inevitably break up do you honestly think that your socially incompetent ass will be able to handle the awkwardness that comes?
>>
>>37624080
Her name's Madyson. We work together and we flirt with each other at work playfully, but sometimes it's more than playful.
>>
>>37624080
>from our college uni or work
It's the summer and I'm working at a job that only has men. What should I do?
>>
>>37624080
But I'm gay.
What do?
>>
>>37624257
>Really not that big of a deal

Did you already try it? How can you say it is not a big deal. I wanted to ask a girl out for every ay now and I always panick so much so I never did it.

>>37624275
Then pick someone else anon. I am sure there are more cute girls close to you.

>>37624307
Nice work anon. I am happy for you it seems you are already there.

>>37624315
If you are stil a student doing summer jobs then ask someone out from your class
>>
>>37624080
The only women at my work are married and in their 40s-50s.
Fuck the majority of women in my town fit those.
>>
>>37624154
I wish you luck. In my case it took big amounts of blind luck and normal fagging just for an ugly chick.
>>
>college uni or work
I take it this thread is meant for normies, then?
>>
>>37624343
>ask someone out from your class
I guess you don't understand, I'm not taking classes right now.
>>
>>37624346
>>37624378
>>37624392
Then pick someone else anons. I don't believe there is no girl close to you that you know a little.
>>
File: NORMIES BACK OFF.jpg (64KB, 306x625px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES BACK OFF.jpg
64KB, 306x625px
>>37624462
>I don't believe there is no girl close to you that you know a little.
FUCKING GET OFF OF THIS BOARD. I GO TO WORK AND I COME HOME. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW A GIRL?
>>
>>37624462
I really have nothing man. My "social life" consists of work. I live in a small town, pretty much everyone gets up to some crazy shit and lose their virginity in middle school and are married right out of high school. That describes 90% of my graduating class.
>>
>>37624080
yes, obviously there's no better way to succeed and
>bee yourself
than mounting pressure of an impossible deadline
>>
>>37624483
get some friends you flaming retard
>>
>>37624649
>an impossible deadling
you literally just ask someone out
how fucking stupid are you that this is 'impossible' to you
>>
Thanks for posting this thread OP. Coincidentally I had just made up my mind to ask this girl from school out. She's a year younger than me, and she's absolutely adorable. To add on, she also likes the stuff I like (e.g. Literature). Although I don't know her that well. I rarely see her. I think the next opportunity will be the last. I'm going to ask her out, but I have no illusions of success, since we hardly speak to each other. I just don't want to run from my fear of rejection. It's always so tempting to do that.

This will be the first time I'm asking a girl out in person though... How do I start the conversation?! What do I say?!
>>
>>37624900
I am very happy for you anon. OP here. I will go straightforward, telling her that I would like to spend time with her .
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.