[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: archer mousepad.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
archer mousepad.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
What was your mom like /r9k/?

>Bipolar/Borderline Personality Disorder
>whore
>alcoholic

Was constantly switching between sad, angry, and very occasionally totally fine and somewhat functioning. She wasn't around a lot was usually off drinking and fucking guys. Depressed really fucked up Dad took care of us.

When angry would just find one of us to beat on. 2 Oldest sisters wisely avoided home and 3rd oldest was autistic so it was always my 4th oldest sister. Would find something as small as a cup being in her room and then beat the shit out of her. Dad would protect me if she came after me. Not my sister though

5-6 times sister and dad were gone and she did it to me. Was worse that 5 minutes after she would come back crying saying she was a bad mother and you had to comfort her.

After my dad was in a car crash and put on disability pension mom had to get a part time job. Barely held one down for a little bet then they finally separated. She abandoned us with our dad who had recently undergone surgery and couldn't do much for a couple months. Found out later her plan was that she was gonna let everything go to shit with dad all fucked up then call CPS and swoop in and take custody.

She then spent a year talking shit about my dad before getting a lot better. Got with a weird cross dressing midget old guy in his late 50s. She didn't do anything anymore and I lived with my dad, but she just tries to act like nothing ever happened
>>
>>37623645
As someone who also has a Bi polar mother I have come to Wonder if there is some merit to the claim that people can be demonicly possessed.
Her behavior is so damaging, erratic, and explosive that I can't imagine what could cause a person to lash out like she does.
I wish there was a cure for this, but there isn't, medications didn't work on her.
>>
>>37623645

>loving
>supportive
>overprotective
>struggled with depression
>single mom
>always believed I would be successful in life

She passed away when I was 13, despite all the sad scenes I had to witness of my mother breaking down feeling sorry she couldn't give me a "better life" due to our money situation in my adolescence, I couldn't have asked for a more loving mother in those 13.

Part of my strong desire to overcome my inhibitions is for her sake as well.
>>
>>37623645
She is supportive, yet now crippled and needs constant care. I worry for her.
>>
>>37623852
I honestly think I would have preferred if she had been abusive 100% of the time

I've met lots of people with horrible mothers and most of them never made or had broken the unconditional love and mother/offspring bond

Since she was sometimes fine and I have some good memories deep down I still care about her a bit and it just sucks
>>
she is fine as fuck and i want to penetrate her.
>>
>>37623645
>tfw mother was all 3 of these things but a successful divorce lawyer as well
>tfw your mom treats you like trash because she reminds you of dad and you are still treated like a privledged fuck by your peers
thanks
>>
Do mothers have a tendency to have bipolar disorder? Because mine has too, pretty sure she also had depression. She was "ill" at the time and was infuriantingly paranoid about every single little fucking thing to the point where she woudln't fucking take a bath for whole month because she thought water had germs in it. She would refuse to get medical assistance because the doctor's were "untrustworthy and unprofessional" which is partly true due to living in a shitty fucking excuse of a town. Needless to say she was impossible to reason with, so she was put in a psych hospital by force. She took 3 months of treatment, but now after more than year, she seems pretty normal, if not as annoying and illogical as ever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.