[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That one guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1967.jpg (120KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
120KB, 1024x872px
Tell us about the most beta kid you have met.
>>
You. Dumb shit froggo poster kisdo.
>>
>>37617482
I made this thread with this one guy in mind. We wentto school together but when every guy started growing tall, getting facial hair and jacking off he remained the same. He never grew an inch, never matured and didn't even change clothes. He look the same as he did as he was ten years old. Still do today. He is a 27 year old kid who laugh every time he burps. Only change is that he's face have been covered with acne the last 14 years. Poor soul. If he wanted a girl with similar interests he would have to go look in a kindergarden.
>>
File: 1487576733395.gif (239KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487576733395.gif
239KB, 320x240px
My friend forcefully made a guy watch at gunpoint while he fucked his girlfriend. He made him lay down on the bed and her lay on top of him, while my friend fucked her from behind. I watched the whole thing.

He's beta because she willingly did it and he's still with her to this day.
>>
>>37617739
You sure you're not talking about yourself, anon?
>>
>>37617425
A nerd in highschool who claimed he liked sonata arctica when that shit was popular, only to get accepted. No one cared though. He got depression later or something
>>
>that kid who have no friend
>that kid who skip every math class
>that kid who get in 5 v 1 but they let him go cause he autistic
>that kid who punch other kid then start crying for no reason
last one was me
>>
>that kid who laughed if someone else took his pencil case and threw it about
>>
>>37618364
Ooh that kid I knew. He used to sit alone and cry.
>>
File: 1495574749961.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495574749961.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>37618364
>that kid who let his classmates throw all his stuff out the second floor window so he had to leave class and go collect it
>twice
>that kid was me
>>
In high school i frequently saw a guy who was always dressed in black, had greasy hair, mumbled when he tried to talk and was constantly fixing his hair. I don't think he had friends because he always was alone. Also he was quite ugly.
>>
File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
19KB, 300x250px
>That kid who didn't sell at least 50 membership rewards cards by the time I finished my coffee.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.