[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan beta manlets BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: oh chit.png (341KB, 1828x832px) Image search: [Google]
oh chit.png
341KB, 1828x832px
4chan beta manlets BTFO
>>
>I wrote a book about magic wizard school
>this means my political views are objectively correct
>>
>>37617166
I'm not agreeing with her views at all, but everyone is entitled to their own views, and are allowed to share them. I do find it a bit funny basically everyone on 4chan has some opinion of politics and always feels superior because of it but then someone talks theirs publicly and suddenly it's "Oh, what makes THEIR opinion matter more?".
>>
>>37617206
Because they did not come to their own conclusions and beliefs they were force fed them from CNN
>>
>>37617166
Dude she really doesn't seem like a bad person.
If you take the ego out of the equation I'd at least pay attention to what she has to say. I am a dumb frog poster tho.
>>
>>37617166
hurr durr DAE fuck trump haha fuck these white supremists we are victims let's all be one big family and exclude all these school shooters and include everyone!!1!

Fuck them.
>>
File: 1480500423363.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480500423363.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>37617071
>le drumpf poster can't stop getting triggered

this is why you need to stay in your /pol/ playpen. its a safe space.
>>
What the fuck does that even men?
>the absolute state of women's insults
>>
>>37617218
Why is it when someone has an opinion that differs from yours they are 100% just brainwashed but when people have an opinion similar to your own they're independent thinkers and definitely came to that conclusion themselves? Don't you think that's a rather distorted way of thinking? Unless this is sarcasm
>>
>>37617230
>not a bad person
A person who virtue signals in her luxurious mansion while refusing to help the causes she pretends to believe in.

If she believes we should take in refugees, she should let them into her home. Refugees are good people who don't commit crime, right? If she believes that they can live safely in western civilization and not cause any trouble there's no reason why she can't take them in.
>>
>>37617071
At least she recognizes that women are inferior. She didn't even have the guts to use her first name out of fear that nobody would buy her trash.

All these years later, I understand why the churches wanted to burn her books.
>>
>>37617206
It's probably more to do with the people kissing her ass like she's some sort of infallible genius.
>>
>>37617230
She has typically selfish "gimmedat" or else trite political views, like most ordinary boring people.
>>
>>37617071
Has she taken that refugee family into her mansion yet?
>>
>>37617263
I'm definitely not a "open up the gates!' kinda person but
>If she believes we should take in refugees, she should let them into her home. Refugees are good people who don't commit crime, right? If she believes that they can live safely in western civilization and not cause any trouble there's no reason why she can't take them in.
Is quite the fallacy my dude. I'm trying to think of an equivalent analogy, it'd be like saying "Well if you live in a nice community then when you leave the house there's no need to close or lock the door! Nobody would break in if it's a good neighborhood?!"
>>
File: average libertarian height.jpg (64KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
average libertarian height.jpg
64KB, 560x375px
>>37617275
>>37617274
>>37617272
>>37617263
>>37617248
>>37617218
>>37617166

what is it with white conservative males in their mid-20s? They always get so ragie.
>>
>>37617071
H A C K
A
C
K
>>
>>37617251
>Why is it when someone has an opinion that differs from yours they are 100% just brainwashed but when people have an opinion similar to your own they're independent thinkers and definitely came to that conclusion themselves?

It's not black and white like that, but I think it's reasonable to say that a person with progressive liberal views is more likely to have been "brainwashed" than a person with right wing views.
Celebrities, entertainment, media, the education system, for the most part they all promote progressive messages.
>>
>>37617343
Hey, why did you skip me? :( >>37617271
I'm short and angry too!
>>
>>37617299
Actually, yes. Sometimes I forget to lock my door and nothing happens obviously. Sometimes I go a whole weekend with my door unlocked and don't notice until Monday. That's because there are no refugees or niggers living near me.

Her not taking in refugees is either admitting that refugees are niggers, or that she's selfish. Both are actually true. You can't act high and mighty, then offer no real solutions to a problem. She will never have to interact with a refugee, but she expects the rest of society to have to deal with them. That's pathetic and hypocritical of her.
>>
>>37617343
>what is it with white conservative males in their mid-20s? They always get so ragie.
Living in this society is very frustrating for a person with more conservative values.
Having your views dismissed on the basis of your race and gender, by people who would lose their minds if you did the same to other groups, is also very frustrating.
>>
ITT: lil dicklets who need pepe
>>
q_q >>at least i have memes!
>>
>>37617366
>, but I think it's reasonable to say that a person with progressive liberal views is more likely to have been "brainwashed" than a person with right wing views.
Very much disagree, as I say that as someone who grew up in the southern US surrounded only by right wingers. Most people can't really tell you why they believe what they do. They just grew up right, and everyone else is right, and they only consume right-wing media so that's just the norm. I'm not saying it's exclusively a right-wing thing, both sides are guilty of this to varying extents. I don't really know how you can say leftists are brainwashed by watching CNN (which isn't even that left leaning, left leaning organizations in the US aren't even that left leaning) while this site is running amok with people getting their news exclusively through Breitbart and Infowars. Don't you think that's also a issue, or not because you may happen to simply agree with those news sites?
>>
I don't get it. What's the context? What is she trying to say?
>>
>>37617405
White men have it the easiest. You just failed
>>
File: avatar5700_2.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
24KB, 200x200px
>>37617556
Die, negroid.
>>
>>37617405
>aving your views dismissed on the basis of your race and gender
I keep hearing this online but have literally not once seen this happen IRL. Maybe if you live on the most left leaning college campus in the country, but besides that I cannot imagine where someone will literally dismiss everything you say JUST because you're white or male. Where the fuck do you live? be specific because I'm really interested.
>>
>>37617448
I actually wasn't the guy who said CNN.
I don't really think dedicated news media is that big an issue, since people who care enough to pay attention to news media are hopefully aware enough to recognise some sort of bias.

The main problems I see are the education system, celebrities, and social media based organisations aimed mainly at younger people, like Buzzfeed, Huffington Post etc.

As far as
> grew up in the southern US surrounded only by right wingers. Most people can't really tell you why they believe what they do. They just grew up right, and everyone else is right, and they only consume right-wing media so that's just the norm
There's a difference between a person believing the same things as the community they grew up in, not challenging social convention and just maintaining the status quo, and a person advocating for things that would have been considered ridiculous a couple of decades ago, like LGBT shit, the idea that enforcing immigration laws is evil, that Islam is totally excellent, and we should let in as many third worlders as possible.
>>
>>37617573
Am Arabian son. White passing though for the most part.
>>
A lot of her comments seem like edgy damage control remarks most of the time. And it's not like she says anything incledibly insightful, famous people get given too much credit
>>
File: bye loser.jpg (95KB, 1080x885px) Image search: [Google]
bye loser.jpg
95KB, 1080x885px
OP HERE. LAST POST CAUSE FUCK THIS PLACE

>>37617248
it means those who hide behind a pepe are beta dicklet manlets who are more pathetic than your local homeless man
>>
>>37617613
>I don't really think dedicated news media is that big an issue, since people who care enough to pay attention to news media are hopefully aware enough to recognise some sort of bias.
I think you may be surprised. A lot of people think just because a new source is "underground" and that it resonates with them, that it's the truth, not just because they want to appeal to a niche audience. But I digress, it's not really a big issue as of right now anyway.

>The main problems I see are the education system, celebrities, and social media based organisations aimed mainly at younger people, like Buzzfeed, Huffington Post etc.
As a left leaning person I agree with you, there is a weird sensationalist culture in mainstream leftist thought. The right does this too, obviously, but not to the extent leftists do. I think this is because a lot of people don't really know what they believe in and just want to fit in, it goes back to what I was saying earlier. I don't really see this culture dying off at the moment though, so I try to ignore it.
>>
>>37617544
It's JK Rowling, she hates the right with a passion. She is also a SJW.
So hypocritical when a rich white woman like her tries to tell others how privileged they are.
>>
>>37617720
Wasn't she homeless and poor for most of her life. Also you can still be privileged while being not as rich as her
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>37617584
>I keep hearing this online but have literally not once seen this happen IRL
Do you have political discussions IRL often?
If I didn't have those discussions as often as I do, with the people I do, I wouldn't hear it IRL very often either.

>I cannot imagine where someone will literally dismiss everything you say JUST because you're white or male
Pic related.
And that's a director of the DNC, a person whose job is to talk about politics.
I don't think it takes much imagination to see how that sort of view is expressed as "Shut up Whitey" in less sophisticated political discussion.

>Where the fuck do you live? be specific because I'm really interested.
Australia.
>>
>>37617806
Not other guy but you are either full of shit or Australia is a joke. I live in New York and argue about politics all the time. No one has ever gave me shit for being white.
>>
>>37617071
>14/14
So she wants to secure a future for white children but she's not really that into Hitler?
fair enough
>>
>>37617771
>filthy rich
>a woman
>living in a mansion
>tons of adoring fans
she's as privileged as it gets, fampai.
>>
>>37617806
Yeah I talk about politics all the time. I don't intentionally bring it up, I'm self absorbed by politics, but when it comes up I make my opinion clear if someone asks. I have never personally been attacked because of my race or gender, not even by women or black people. It just never happened to me. I'm not necessarily saying you're lying but it's hard to believe. I live in a generally left leaning state in the US too (Virginia). Also lmao there's hardly any non-whites in Australia according to stats compared to other countries so who the fuck would say you can't talk about politics because you're white?
>>
>>37617771
Privilege doesn't exist though desu
>>
>>37617556
It's easy to justify your failures if you believe the whole world is against you. The west doesn't favor anyone based on race, only looks, talent, intelligence and charisma. This applies to shitskins as well.
>>
>>37617863
>I live in Newah Yawk
Opinion discarded.
>>
i just wish she wasnt such a big cunt. i actually liked the harry potter books when i was younger. fucking celebs talking about politics is getting out of hand. their opinions are worthless
>>
>>37617996
That's not an opinion though. u trolling bro???
>>
>>37617071
I thought j.k rowling was a guy
>>
>>37617863
>Not other guy but you are either full of shit or Australia is a joke
To be honest, Australia is pretty fucked.
>I live in New York and argue about politics all the time. No one has ever gave me shit for being white.
It is definitely a lot more common online, because they know it's a fucking retarded argument.

It's also obviously going to depend on what issues you are discussing, and what point you are actually arguing for.
>>
>>37617343
Why is it that ghetto blacks bring race into everything
>>
>>37617974
>Also lmao there's hardly any non-whites in Australia according to stats compared to other countries so who the fuck would say you can't talk about politics because you're white?
White people.
It's almost exclusively other white people.

It comes up a lot when we're talking about immigration here, since our nation's settlement was relatively recent and the white guilt is pushed so hard about it.
It's very common to be told you have no right to suggest we regulate immigration because we were "invaders".
>>
>>37617556
why is reddit here

make it go away
>>
It sure is great being told I have white male privilege because Chad is a CEO.
>>
>>37617071
bitch, please, she's full of shit and you know it. just another self-righteous normie politician virtue-signalling on twatter
>>
>>37617071
this is the second time this women has used the meme frog as a guise to imply that people are 'hiding' behind it when they are merely posting

this about what this means. this is a woman who hates everything, who wants the whole world to become transparent to the all-seeing eyes, and for whom stating an opinion is mainly narcissistic self-advertisement and nothing else.

if you read the books it is very clear as well. there is no privacy or autonomous existence aside from narrative roles in the wizarding world.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.