[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A home for lonely robots (?)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1480964398657.png (833KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480964398657.png
833KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /r9k/,

I've recently come out of a LTR and realised I didn't really have anyone else to talk to. I'm really struggling with the loneliness and I am experience more feels than usual. It's really hard at this point, seeing my ex (who I am still friends with), having a good time with her large support network and meeting new boys. I am basically just alone with my hobbies and thoughts. I have been strong so far, but like I said, the loneliness is getting to me.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to be friends with me, we could talk about feels and be supportive of one another. I would welcome friends, male or female, who want to have cool chats.

I am interested in music, exercise, and video games. I play bass and guitar, I can sing a little bit too. I do strength training and run, and I like to eat well. I play mainly indie games, as well as open world survivally games.

I'd like to get to know your interests and aspirations too, robots. Who knows where our friendship could lead.
>>
>>37616545
start a discord maybe
>>
huh, i'm ready for whatever this choice has to hide!
>>
Where do you live anon? Similar hobbies to you and I always feel alone. I'm extremely lonely and could also use a friend. I'm a really kind person and you seem like you are too, got any way I can contact you?
>>
>>37616545
>ex
you don't belong here you normal fag.i hope you get cancer and die really soon you ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
>>37616782
Fuck off. I hope your still up OP, I'm >>37616754 and I really want a friend too.
>>
>>37616571
i did it: discord gg/pe6ZjcW

>>37616593
what does this mean?
>>
>>37616754
>>37616798
hey bro, i am a fairly kind person. sometimes i speak my mind too openly and have offended people, but i'm working on it. i fucken love kind people.

i live in australia. join me on the discord i just made i suppose.

>>37616782
i'm grateful for the time i had with her. i only got with her because i am physically attractive to a degree, but she came to realise i'm fairly awkward and possible autismal. i also had too many confidence issues, i think. i am working on it though.
>>
>>37616843
>australia

region/post code pls
>>
>>37616850
will disclose on discord
>>
>>37616970
the chance you're on normie-coast is to high for me to install shitcord
>>
>>37616987
oh well. i am in glorious VIC
>>
>>37616987
discord is the new skype
everyone uses it because its the most convenient chat shit to use
>>
>>37617019
>now it's even easier to join a room full of autistic cyborgs spouting memes
>>
>>37617029
>copy pasting a link isn't easy
>>
>>37617029
OP here, i'm not much one for memes. just want some peeps to chat with
>>
hey, losers and loners, get in here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.