[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoying another free night NEET boi? You should be thanking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: uuta73vgdg0z.jpg (65KB, 630x381px) Image search: [Google]
uuta73vgdg0z.jpg
65KB, 630x381px
Enjoying another free night NEET boi? You should be thanking my friend for protecting your freedom, even if you're a scum
>>
Hey buddy I'm not the one who dropped him out of highschool and made him become a welfare queen
>>
>>37613845
>protecting your freedom
they aren't doing it good enough.
they need to kill more people.
>>
lol my dad talks like that

he doesnt fag
>>
While hes dying for our freedom hes getting cucked at home by Jamal.
>>
>>37613845
When was the last time America even won a war?
>>
Just remember, you'll be your friend's wife's son godfather. You should be proud of that.
>>
>>37613949
>you have to win a war to protect your citizens
When was the last time there was a war America was involved in?
>>
I'm not the one who sent him over there to die.
>>
>>37613845
Y-you too

blame the jews
>>
File: AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg (45KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg
45KB, 263x350px
thank you for your service
>>37613949
the revolutionary war, not even shitting you
>>
>>37613845
Freedom for Israel you mean. For profit margins for the MIC.
>>
the real enemy is the leftist threat within our borders
>>
>dad was in the military
>grandpa was in the military
>cousin joined the military
>friend from middle school joined the military
Sometimes I think about getting in too, however I have two problems
>I've been sent to the mental ward several times
>I don't feel any patriotism for this country nor do I believe in the powers that control it
If anything, there's gonna be another civil war because of how divided everybody is. I'd rather join the army, kill a few sand niggers and then get blown up or something. I don't wanna live in a country where I have to worry if my own son is gonna become an ugly unpassable tranny with purple hair.
>>
>>37613949
we haven't lost
>>
>>37613845
soldiers are well compensated for their time over there anyway. the reason they come depressed is cause deep down they know they were fighting in pointless wars at the profit of others

>>37614321
>americans are THIS delusional
>>
>>37614169
And Islam. Together they can destroy the West
>>
How the hell is your freedom afected by some idiots from the other side of the planet ? Why the hell americans have the need to think themselvs saviors of every fuking idiots who chop themselvs for religion sake ?
No, you need the money that come resures they have there ! Your freedom is threatened because there is money to be made from conflict and those who profit from that do not care for you, they care only for money!
>>
>>37613845
What was he? Soldier? Marine?
>>
>>37614769
it's jewish propaganda
>>
>>37613981
We are currently at war with Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, Libya and Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1397722032168.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1397722032168.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>tfw you will never be more than the mud in her eyes
>>
File: miritary.png (250KB, 448x601px) Image search: [Google]
miritary.png
250KB, 448x601px
>>37613845

why dont you join anon?

the IDF trains autists and robots to gather and analyze intel

bradley/chelsea manning was pretty much a robot, he got a top secret job
>>
>>37614409
You're retarded. They come back depressed because most people can't handle taking someone's life or seeing friends die, and it's not delusional to say that we've never lost a war because we haven't.
>>
>>37613845
Your friend died for a paycheck.
10 more Just like him
>>
>>37613845
I hope more Americans soldiers get killed.
>>
>>37615747
Do you seriously not know the different between declaring war and authorizing military action?
>>
>>37614132
The War of Independence, The War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, The Civil War, The Indian Wars, the Spanish-American War and along with its allies both WWI and WWII.
The Korean War is considered as a stalemate, however, the US completely retook all the land that had previously fallen to Communist conquest. So, in a sense, it also won that war as well. However, a peace treaty has never been signed.
>>
File: 4679871674.jpg (38KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
4679871674.jpg
38KB, 900x540px
>>37618305
>america exists only for 200 years
>yet has fought more wars in that small timespan than every country in the world has ever fought throughout their entire history
rlly made me think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.