[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw women are fine with an abusive man that beats them but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepeupset.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepeupset.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>mfw women are fine with an abusive man that beats them but g-d forbid a mans social skills arent that of a demigod
why the FUCK is the world like this
>>
Tfw when i got a girl's snap chat with ck McChicken meme but im to autistic when i talk i got her to cancel on or first date
>>
>>37613730
because the world hates itself and does self-destructive things
have pity on the world
>>
File: 1490239270628.jpg (22KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490239270628.jpg
22KB, 480x488px
>>37613730

The secret to great social skills is to not give a shit. But be careful, people who don't give a shit, also don't give enough of a shit to show it. Or shove their lack of interest in other people's faces. Find a good reason to not give a shit, and it will work wonders.

t. Oldfag
>>
>>37614373
>stop giving a shit
>dont care so never approach girls or anything
Please explain
>>
>>37614548
I believe he means stop worrying about the state of the person your communicating with and think about yourself as your communicating. You can worry over what the receiver thinks about you and try to pander to the second party without end, or you can simply worry about yourself and get the message across as YOU intended to.
>>
>>37614795
isn't that just being self-absorbed?
>>
>>37614823
Call it what you like, but it should kill your anxiety and fears about the process assuming you're doing it right.
>>
How many times do we have to post this?
There is a strong correlation between anti social (NOT to be confused with asocial) behavior and testosterone levels.

They're not attracted to Chad, because he's an asshole. They're attracted to Chad, because he's high T, which is a sign of good genetics, which is what sex basically boils down to.

Find another meat bag to inject their Dna to combine with your DNA to shit out another meat bag of dna that will one day find another meat bag of dna to breed with.
>>
>>37614900
How do the fattest of fucks find love?
How do lesbians exist?
How are there chads without women of their own?
>>
>>37614922
Just because you're a fat fuck doesnt mean you can't be high t.

True lesbians don't exist. True gays dont exist. True straight dont exist. Everyone is bi technically speaking.

Chads without women were fucked over by purely environmental factors.
They have the biology, but very strong events growing up completely fucked their shit up.
>>
>>37614993
>Chads without women were fucked over by purely environmental factors.

Yet there exist women who are single who bitch about not having a man. Stop talking out of your ass.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.