[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does my sister mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: sweating-pepe.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>21 y/o khhv NEET

>always been close to my older sister (25) who is also khhv NEET

>recently, like starting a year ago she's always doing things like crashing on my bed and smiling up at me

>casually spreading her legs on the couch next to me, smiling and making 100% eye contact

>talking about sexuality in general but only when I'm the only one who can here

>undressing in the same room and making eye contact while bending over to pick things up

>what is happening? desu
>>
she's baiting you

do you feel aroused by all that OP?
>>
>OP could have the perfect life fucking his sister and living as a neet couple hiding from the cruel and judgemental society
>he instead decides to shitpost on r9k
unacceptable
>>
>>37613679
She wants your dick. Don't deny her anon, you two share a special relationship and she wants to consummate it by taking your virginity. Just remember there's nothing at all wrong with consensual wincest. Go get em tiger!
>>
>>37613712
I-I mean that'd be good but I have no idea how to initiate such a thing.

>>37613690
>Do you feel aroused?

y-yes desu I

>have a secret 2D incest fetish
>>
>>37613747
fuck her and keep us updated

oregano
>>
>>37613747
go for it and slap her ass. if shes angry tell her it was just a joke. you are an autistic neet after all, she'll forgive you. and maybe she'll like it anon
>>
>>37613747
Turn her into your fuckmate until all the sex turn you into a normie
>>
>>37613810
In a way I don't think this'd work, she's always sorta treated me like a normal person despite everyone else including family treating us both like useless autistic garbage
>>
>>37613679
ask her if she browses 4chan?
Yes fuck me you ugly fag i am a degenerate like you
>>
>>37613857
Could I contact her so that I can be her bull? I am fairly attractive so youd be doing a favor for her and she will be grateful to you for it.
>>
>>37613857
i dont know anon im a 27 years old virgin autistic idiot. i just want you and your sis to be a happy neet couple. i think you have a chance, but if shes not into it then be careful not to ruin your relationship with her
>>
>>37613895
She's not expressed attraction to other people as far as I'm concerned, same as me we both kinda shut ourselves in and went for fictional love instead.
>>
One day get on top of her and massage her you dumb piece of shit. If you cant see the signs/make moves after that you are a disgrace.

Post back later so I can jerk off to it. GODDAMMIT I HATE YOU
>>
File: 1486699935740m.jpg (79KB, 1010x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486699935740m.jpg
79KB, 1010x1024px
You should try hugging her
Then post results
>>
>>37613857
It's pretty much the best idea you're gonna get out of /r9k/, do it or no balls.
>>
>>37613679
DUDE FUCK UR ZISTER LOL XD

SHE WANT DA D XDD
>>
>>37613946
Fuck her, but be careful and don't fall in love with her
>>
>>37613679
Guys, its not hard to find out. Try hugging her a certain way, getting closer to her, get more sexual to see how she responds to it
>>
You should ignore it OP. And if she ever makes it clear that her intention is to fuck you, tell her to stop being a degenerate whore
>>
fuqq
your
sister
>>
>>37614122
LOL WINCEST FOR THE WIN XD
>>
>>37614129
>implying theres anything wrong with a loving relationship and sex between a sis and a brother
just dont have kids
>>
>>37613679
She's ALSO khhv neet? is she attractive on any level?
>>
>>37614147
SHE WAN DA D BRO XDDDDDDDD
>>
OP if you're still here fucking fuck her jesus christ.
>>37614147
Ignore it. It's retarded.

POST UPDATES.
>>
>>37614162
I can't really update, the entire thing has been going on for over a year, pretty slow, just decided to shitpost it on here cuz bored.
>>
>>37614162
I was supporting the idea of OP fucking his sister you fucking faggot
>>
>>37614154
How am I supposed to know what an attractive girl looks like?
>>
>tfw sister is 8/10
>she'll fuck anything that moves
>she has 2 kids
>she's an alcoholic
>we never built a relationship
>ill never fuck her tight ass

Went searching through her phone one time while babysitting and found her nudes, pretty good desu
>>
>>37614178
well OP when the right time comes along youll know what to do
>>
>>37614195
look at pics on the internet?
>>
>>37614187
He was telling you to ignore the other ass hat typing in caps.
>>
>>37614206
I'm a furry, I look at 2D fox bois/girls and occasional hentai. I don't know about 3D shit :( never have.
>>
>>37614162
Shut the fuck up you dumb virgin
>>
>>37614220
>furry
Abandon thread
>>
>>37614220
are you at home? just go to her, lay on her bed or something, then start playfully touching her, get under the sheets and wrestle her or something

then update

i have a boner
>>
>>37614204
He won't do anything, real life isn't anime. You guys are cringey af lmao
>>
>>37614243
Yeah, always at home.
>>
>>37614243
lol at this virgin weeb, holy shit you're pathetic
>>
>>37614254
then what are you waiting for, OP?
>>
>undressing in the same room

Is this normal to you?
>>
>>37614233
OP will fuck his siter in our lifetime and theres nothing you or any other moralfag can do about it. i'm happy for you OP and wish you luck
>>
>>37614262
>scared plus no real human contact, especially not physical for 9 years
>>
>>37614262
For you to stop being a pathetic piece of shit who replies to RP threads seriously because he's that out of touch with real life
>>
>>37614280
t. fat weeb who doesn't know how real life works
>>
>>37614287
>acknowledges it's just RP
>criticizes for playing along
>>
It's time for another episode of Incestual Roleplay! This epiode stars OP, a closet homosexual, and Big Sis, the fictitious target of his latest desperate attempt to convince himself he is straight.
>>
>>37613679
she is testing wether you are gay or not
>>
>>37613679
hey its me your sister
>>
>>37614591
Give op a sloppy kiss
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.