[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else feel /allalone/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: actuallymeatthemoment.jpg (32KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
actuallymeatthemoment.jpg
32KB, 300x310px
> be me
> get 3 days off work before i start as IT guy at new job
> at divorced parents old house right now
> parent out of town
> brother out with friends
> me alone drinking a beer and eating a tv dinner
> watching bobs burgers on adult swim and eating a tv dinner
> using family computer to login here
> feel like shit because best freind just moved away and only freind now i am truly alone
how do i deal with this feel i mean generally ive been lonley my whole life but right now i just feel horrible i start my new job all alone i am all alone and right now i am all alone
> what do ??
also
> thinking about order pizza what is the best pizza to order ?
>>
also saw a condom comercial on tv so i flipped off the tv.....i feel like shit now ...still a virgin at 21....feel like a failure
>>
I don't know what to do. I guess you could try to make friends, I did once and it sort of turned out all right for a while, had some fun and stuff. Most of the time I'm alone tho and it sucks but I'm so used to it.

I use the sadness and rage and loneliness to write songs. If it wasn't because of that hobby I'd try to make friends again.
>>
Hey, at least you're starting a new job right? As IT guy you'll have way more interactions with people so take that as a chance to interact more, might make a friend. Go for a walk or go to a bar or something if you feel lonely. A walk will clear your head and the bar will at least get you drunk but you can also get the chance to talk to people
>>
>>37613584
DUDE i live also in my old parents house its like my own they just came to check every month or so.
anyways i always been all alone and i think i have autism because loneliness doesn't seem that bad for me.
What i do is seeing indie or obscure movies i feel good because most of them have simple story and the protagonist is a simple guy not an american hero or something.
also feel good songs just hear something you like
>>
>>37613615
Dude you're 21 and you're getting a real job. You have a family and you're in good terms with them. You're not really alone. You don't even belong here.
Go do something outside and you'll meet new people.
>>
note: NOT the thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT6OeBeWT8g
>>
>>37613584
>> feel like shit because best freind just moved away and only freind now i am truly alone

Literally me. I don't even have my family because I live in a different province.

No family, no friends now. Such is life.

People on here bitch about wageslaves, but fuck I'd go insane if work didn't distract me from the extreme loneliness. At least I speak to people at work.
>>
File: 1447280237578.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447280237578.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>37613584
I can relate, my dude.
>27 years old
>no friends
>decent enough job
>nobody to hang out with
>too self-conscious in public to relax enough to talk to people
>alcohol does not help, only makes me want to leave faster
>been so lonely recently that i've started watching anime again
>27 years old watching anime
>previously stopped following anime at 19, in 2009
>just don't know what else to do

So much shame and loneliness. I'm going to go spend $5.55 for a 7Eleven pizza and finish watching Angel Beats
>>
>>37613584
Order peperoni with bacon
>>
>>37613700
i hate that kind of music because my lel so randum sister likes it and im a fucking contrarian
>>
>>37613584
You. Are. Not. Alone. I am alone... too. OP, just know that this predicament is plaguing every other robot here. Want to know the only person who texted me (outside of work stuff) in as long as my """new""" phone shows? It was a 15 year old kid, that lives almost 20 hours away, that I play vidya with online. I'm 28 years old, and my only friend is a 15yo that lives half way across the country.
>how 2 deal
Own it. I push away people, especially new comeres. I don't want people in my life anymore.
>inb4 that's not healthy behaviour
Fuck off.
I've actually become happy being totally isolated from everyone.
>No drama
>no being in big crowds
>no having to make bull shit small talk
>No answering to anyone
>No explaining why "tfw no gf"
>just me and my dog
If you don't have a dog, get one. They're not called "man's best friend" for nothing
>no judging
>No explaining
>real, genuine unconditional love
>would gladly die for You
>don't have to worry about fucking onetis
>loyal almost to a fault
My dog is the only thing alive that I trust. He knows when I'm sad, and tries to help, he wants nothing more than to cuddle at night (doesn't matter where I pass out while black out drunk every night. When I wake up, he's laying with me), he doesn't question me/give me shit. He just wants me to be happy.
Be sure to
>get large breed (mastiff master race, human size)
>get male, so you don't try to fuck it, or at least can't.
>>
Yes I got into a car accident driving home from friends house. I went to hospital and rehab. The two friends moved. I look forward to going to therapy and the gym. I met up with a old friend from my childhood. I see him every once in a while.
>>
If you have a decent paying job, do something with yourself. You don't know how it sucks to be stuck in a job desert with your current place being fueled purely by nepotism hires and promotions.
>>
File: 1496360798265.jpg (38KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1496360798265.jpg
38KB, 511x511px
>>37613766
>depressed
>watching angel beats

Doont do this to yourself, anon. You will regret it.
>>
File: 1478672531041.jpg (335KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478672531041.jpg
335KB, 1024x768px
>best friend moved
I know this terrible feel.
My best friend who I've known for 20 years killed himself and I feel very alone. Like he was an exact copy of me and everyone at school would think we were brothers.
Now I don't bother with people because I hold them all to my friend's impossible standards.
He looked a little like moot, oddly enough
>>
>>37613990
My dogs prevented me from killing myself. The thought of them being upset at finding my dead body and them given out into a shelter to die/be given to a shitty family breaks my heart.
It's so strange how they are the only things that instinctively put a smile on my face.
>>
>>37614329
Similar situation, except I'm going to Liberty starting in August so wife material will be easy to find. You should do the same
>>
>>37614284
Couldn't agree more famalam. I've had a hand gun in my mouth, more than once, and made eye contact with my dog(s) and realized, "holy fuck. He thinks I'm perfect, a god even. how would he feel if I died? Probably wouldn't even know what happened. He would just think I abandoned him. I can't do something that makes him think he isn't important."
I always think, to myself, "be the person my dog thinks I am" it helps a lot of the time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.