[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I steal friends' gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1495431095972.png (322KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
1495431095972.png
322KB, 309x266px
>have friend
>he's cool
>he gets gf
>am happy for him
>slowly starts treating her worse and worse
>less happy for him
>gf starts doubting relationship
>has shown interest of me before
>friend and me are basically the same person, except that I am musically talented and don't do risky dumb shit
>feel like he is being more distant lately
>feel like friendship is waning

Should I steal her or nah? Obviously I'm not gonna end a relationship for pussy. But if it's ending anyway maybe it's okay?
>>
Abosolutely, do it man with all of your will and no doubt
>>
It depends. See if it starts to drift off further. If not, let it be. If it does, absolutely get that sweet puss
>>
fagget faggot
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (54KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
54KB, 639x480px
>>37613523
In high school my friends were pretty normie, bordering on Chad, and did not have gfs but rather a conglomerate of women which they shared amongst each other. I honestly had a hard time dealing with this fact. It seemed so foreign and alien to me since monogamy is the cultural norm.
My first sexual encounter was with one of these women.
>inb4 you got Chad's sloppy seconds
>>
He's distant because he's in love with you. Steal him away from the the girl instead
>>
>>37614201
this desu, your only choice is to suck his dick so he can realize his own feelings.
>>
>>37613523
>except that I am musically talented

kek no you're not
>>
>>37614309
I make money producing music for other artists. What up nigga?
>>
>>37614084
you got Chad's sloppy seconds
XDddDdddDdddd
>>
>>37614327
>other artists
>local rappers/bands that are just as bad at music as you are

damn bro, im sorry!
>>
>>37614405
holy fuck he got BTFO
>>
>>37614405
Stay mad, robot. You will never have success like me.
>>
File: 1494766684938.jpg (86KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494766684938.jpg
86KB, 384x288px
>>37614405
can OP ever recover from this swift beating
>>
>>37614405
No, actually. I produce for a label, who tell me what kind of song they want me to produce. I make it, get paid by song-to-song basis. Usually 3000 SEK to 5000 SEK per song.
>>
>>37614545
>>37614445
you expect me to believe that hogwash?
>>
>>37614570
I don't know why I would lie about such a minor thing on the internet. It's not that special, many people do the same work I do.
I'd totally show you my work, with my name written on it and all. If it weren't for 4chans uncanny ability to dox people and ruin their life, I'd show you all of that.

I'm not gonna post my real name just to win a fucking internet argument though. But this work really isn't that special. Seriously, it's not.
>>
File: Heybabeh_sif.png (895KB, 860x266px) Image search: [Google]
Heybabeh_sif.png
895KB, 860x266px
I'm not sure, honestly I'd steal my friends gf just because he turned into a massive fagabond after he started dating her.
>>
>>37614621
u got bodied bro take the L and go
>>
>>37614656
Ever since my friend started dating his gf, all he's been doing is smoking weed and fucking. He used to have drive, even run a mildly successful youtube channel.
>>
File: FUARKC.jpg (58KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
FUARKC.jpg
58KB, 501x382px
>>37614621
fuck him and his stupid virgin opinions about you man. he's just a jelly imbecile, stop replying him.

Focus on the troble you got rite now, to be honest I am in the same situation lately I had been going dating with my friend's gf on his back, we going to hang out in my motorcycle searching unknown places... so far I have only kissed her, but sex is a real possibility, just that I will feel like human trash in front of my friend if I fuck her.

Dont known what to do.
>>
>>37614685
Okay, I'll show you something I made on my anonymous youtube channel

It was just for fun so it's not my best work, but I think it's pretty catchy. 1k people also seem to agree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uY8UYppwns
>>
>>37614724
Are you good friends with him, anon?
>>
>>37614688
Same except now he is a preppy faggot who only hangs out with his gf's little clique of faggots.
before he used to be friends with nerds, ghetto trash, white trash or me who is a 3 way combination of all of those and everybody else who was cool with him but now he's clearly too good for everybody except her loser friends
>>
File: 1496602020491.png (31KB, 200x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496602020491.png
31KB, 200x168px
>>37613523
Tl;Dr
>OP has friend
>has had girl interested in him
>wants to cuck friend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37615040
Yes. Is it really so bad? I just want to cuck chad friend is all
>>
>>37614765
Yes kinda, in the past we skateboarding togheter and traveled along, going to festivals and concerts... today not so much except for some days we play some guitar.

Lately he has been an asshole to his Gf and he tells me bloating a lot about how many other girls he had fucked on secret... I dont wanna be a sneaky rat and tell this to his lady, hope she finds herself the truth
>>
You're going to do what you're going to do, however...
There is an unspoken rule amongst men - don't fuck your friends ex.
Of course there are exemptions:
>You don't know him that well
>You really dig this chick and ask him BEFORE you do anything.
... and a select few others.
Here's the thing; we live in a chaotic society that is slowly being eroded by beta hipsters, man-children and broads. The only thing we have left is a true code, a man's code if you will. It really just amounts to "don't fuck over your friends."
But like I said above, you do what you feel you need to do.
>>
>>37615071
If your friendship is worth less than some dumb thot then go for it you fucking normalfag manwhore.
>>
>>37615224
But she thicc tho

And she nerd chick tho
>>
>>37615293
You don't how lucky you are. I would kill for having the possibility to be with a girl like that.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.