[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss my oneitis so god damn much, you do not even understand.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1308516750168.jpg (58KB, 480x530px) Image search: [Google]
1308516750168.jpg
58KB, 480x530px
I miss my oneitis so god damn much, you do not even understand. I can't get over her because she never really got over me either. Please help.
>>
>>37609853
if neither of you are over each other whats preventing you from going out
>>
>>37609877
She's in a relationship I don't want to ruin, and I'm a mess. I high tailed it out of her life years ago because I figured I'm not the kind of guy who'd make her happy, she saw things in me I didn't see in myself. I'm browsing /r9k/, so a low self-esteem is a given and I don't wanna risk wrecking 2 more hearts. Her boyfriend seems like a nice guy as well, but she doesn't tell me anything about him.
>>
>>37609985
Well if you ever get the chance I say you should go for it
I know what its like to have low self-confidence but you can't let it rule your life
>>
>>37610450
She's gonna text me in a couple of weeks (don't ask why) and we'll probably meet a while after that anyway. She already asked to meet me several times a couple of months ago. I'd like to bet eversince I told her I'm still thinking about her a lot, I've become her plan B and she'll keep me around in case her relationship goes sour.
>>
>>37610634
Dont let those kinds of thoughts get in your head
From what I hear she likes you
Don't turn her down just because you're self-conscience
>>
>>37611029
I used to be plan A, but I was a cringey kid back then. I thought I only fell for her because she was the only one who treated me nicely anyway. Convenient excuse not to ask her out, fearing I'd be inadequate. Took me years to realize she literally wanted the D. At that point she was already in a relationship. We only really talked once since then, and it was plain as day that she never really moved on. From her point of view it must've felt like she'd pushed herself onto me too much and I stopped had liking her after she tried getting too close. (I didn't get clues back then, okay, I was dense) Once I told her I never stopped thinking of her really and that I'd go back in time and do things differently if I could, she wanted to hear everything about how I thought and felt. But I figured that's a path I wasn't ready to go yet, seeing as I was drunk and vulnerable, and she wasn't single.
>>
>>37611188
Well sounds like you like each other
I think the possibility might arise for you anon
just don't fuck it up
>>
>>37609853
I understand anon. Been in love with the same girl for three years now.
>>
>>37611322
Have you ever seen When Harry Met Sally?
I know there is a chance, there was a chance. But I don't want to make it weird now and lose my chance forever. But I also know I can never say like "oh hey, you broke up with your bf, I happen to be single right now too", it'll always be to the effect of "please break up with your bf and take my virginity".
>>
>>37611394
I see where you're coming from.
But it can still work. It worked for me once.

You don't have to message her as soon as she breaks up with him. But all you have to say is "hey how are you" or something casual like that. If she really likes you then it'll build from there.
>>
>>37611489
I'm not gonna hold my breath on them breaking up at all. At our age, she's probably closer to settling down than finding someone new. I really wanted to ask her out not too long ago, but I wanted a job and a place of my own first. But that hasn't been going anywhere and probably won't before we meet again. She's a bit older than me and moved out ages ago, working some shitjob. Meanwhile I'm still living with my parents (because it's close to uni and there's no way I could afford a place close to campus), struggling to get my degree.
>>
>>37611589
Well you never know what might happen
If you get the chance you should go for it
>>
>>37611682
If I want a chance, I'll have to create it, she's extremely bad at taking initiative. I just don't know where to draw the required confidence from.
>>
>>37611727
Just do it man
What have you got to lose?
>>
>>37611770
>What have you got to lose?
My last chance.
>>
>>37611786
>If I want a chance, I'll have to create it
>but if I do then I'll lose my only chance
?
>>
>>37611832
If I want it to work out, I'll have to make her understand it's now or never, that I won't ever be available again if she turn me down, and I can't go back on my word after that. If I make the full commitment and fuck up, I'll have to forget her for good. Now, getting into a position where she'll take the gamble, break up with her bf and date the virgin, that's what I'm struggling with, I feel I have nothing to offer.
>>
>>37611916
Like I said you never know what might happen
Work on improving your life and maybe one day you'll find out they broke up
>>
>>37612036
As I said, we're not 19 anymore, we're at the point in life where you settle down and start a proper family. And unless I start doing something about this, I'm gonna miss out forever.
>>
>>37612105
Well how old are you?
Not everyone gets married in their mid-20s. They could break up next week, you never know.

If you really feel like you have to do something, then do it. The only place you can get the courage to do it is from yourself. I wish there existed a magical elixir of courage and confidence, but unfortunately not. If you really do like this girl, then you owe it to yourself to try.
>>
>>37612152
I see an awful lot of our old classmates getting married on the facebook I silently lurk, yes mid-20s. Of course anything could happen at any time, but you still go to school, even though you might win the lottery and not have to work a single day of your life.

Of course I'm constantly trying to improve myself, for myself, not for her or any other girl. But I still want to be at least somewhat presentable before I make a move. Right now I can't see why anyone would like me as more than a platonic friend, but at the same time I remember she's been my friend through worse times. I wish I could stop hating myself and trust her to accept me despite my flaws.

Also, I'll need a very good line for when she inevitably say "B-but, I have a boyfriend."
>>
>>37612409
how long have her and her boyfriend going out?
>>
>>37612519
Around 4 years I'd guess.
>>
>>37612545
Well either way, good luck anon!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.