[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it /r9k/, you've stalked somebody before haven't you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 14.png (350KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
350KB, 827x1200px
Admit it /r9k/, you've stalked somebody before haven't you?
>>
>>37609181
Only one person?
>>
I became obsessed with a femanon I met once and stalked her for a bit, but I managed to stop. I just stalked her posts and tried to find more about her but had no interest in learning her address or anything. Now I'm trying to forget about her and continue to resist the urge. Sometimes when I see a post I think is hers I get the urge to check the archive to find out if it is and sometimes I slip and do it but it's getting rarer. I also sometimes open threads just because I expect she'd post in then. I'm improving slowly and feel very guilty.
>>
>>37609181
never. i guess i'm not that bad, right?
>>
Just fae
>>
>>37609181
I want to stalk someone from High School but I can't find her on Normiebook.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>37609376
Try twitter or instagram
>>
I never have, but it sounds like fun. I don't care about people in general at all, but sneaking around in bushes taking pictures and learning someone's routine sounds interesting. I suppose it's about power, and seeing things you weren't meant to.
>>
>>37609426
That sounds, well that sounds pretty creepy actually.
>>
>>37609181
In high school I stalked my oneitis one summer (We were decent friends already and flirted sometimes, I hadn't asked her out at the time because she had a bf and I couldnt hang out with her because of overprotective parents). I mostly stalked her so i had something to fap to and I had too much spare time. After she broke up with her bf (because he went off to college) I asked her out after a few months and she said yes. I dont recall any of the stalking I did coming in handy though. I still miss her, never banged her (again because parents) and havent had an intimate relationship with a woman since. I still miss her, and I thought hard about talking up some marriage stuff but I passed because it ws stupid.
>>
>>37609532
That's cool, man. Im not a violent person and I don't care if you think I'm creepy. Also, top ree.
>>
If reading google results of their name counts.
>>
>>37609181
I still stalk the girl i falled with in love with in 2011. I haven't seen her in real life since 2013 so i can only see her throgh social media
>>
>>37612431
Wow I have almost the same story. Not joking. I like this person I met in 2011, last time I saw him was 2013 because I moved.
Stalk his social medias to this day.
>>
>>37612464
I guess we share the same feeling. That girl has a chad boyfriend and she seems to be really happy with him while i'm here getting depressed
>>
>>37612675
Wtf. My male oneitis also got a gf and she is pretty and hot as fuck, not even kidding.
Everytime I see a picture of them together I die a little more inside. But I can't stop stalking.
>>
>>37609181
Never to an obssesive extent enough for it to actually be considered stalking.
I tried to talk to her once and when that failed i would look at her facebook once in awhile.
I never really understood why people would obssess over some one they cant be with.
>>
>>37612712
Did they got together in 2014? My girl is not very active on facebook lately, so i just look at her old pics to feel nostalgic
>>
>>37613036
No, last year.

originagle
>>
>>37612712
>>37613036

>Everytime I see a picture of them together I die a little more inside. But I can't stop stalking.

I know how that feels. Sometimes i just wanna get over it, but i can't
>>
>>37609181
Yup lol I stalked this e girl found her personal facebook and her address and stalked her but never met her I walked behind her on the street once but was too beta to pretend like i ran into her
>>
>>37613036
> Twist
> They're stalking the same girl
> It's like my Vietnamese cartoons
>>
>>37613065
oneitis got with chad in 2014, i still remember my autistic rage when i found out
>>
>>37609181
>Admit it /r9k/, you've stalked somebody before haven't you?
IRL? Fuck, No.
If internet counts, then yeah, i did it in the past, it took a shit ton of willpower to stop doing it.
>>
>>37613190
>best animu of the year
>>
>>37613190
Ewwww i doubt it; i live in a caribbean shithole
>>
>>37613264
>it took a shit ton of willpower to stop doing it.
any tips bro
>>
>>37613591
Where i'm from Jamaica
>>
I've stalked before. She seemed interested.
>>
>>37613908

Dominican Republic

Oregano
>>
>>37609199
FPBP
OREIGNAODL
>>
>>37609181
N-no.

Unoriginal.
>>
>>37613842
Basically, try to stop thinking about her, every time that you start thinking in her, start doing some shit that doesn't have anything to do with her.
The "i'm just going to see some of her pics, nothing more" is a trap set up by your own mind, before you know it, you will be stalking her again.

That's mostly it, it takes time.
>>
>>37614007
got a weird question for you

when i used to talk to her she introduced me to some new bands and other things i like

i could be deluding myself but i'm pretty sure i genuinely like these things and really want to get back into them and listen to the bands again and stuff

but i feel guilty doing it because she was the one that introduced me

what do? some of the bands she introduced me to are fucking amazing but it feels wrong to listen to them
>>
>>37614045
>what do? some of the bands she introduced me to are fucking amazing but it feels wrong to listen to them
Been there, just avoid them for a while, not too much time, just the necesary to get her out of your system, a few weeks or a month should be enough, after that time it should be ok, if you still think of her while listening to that music, then just let that thought go past, don't follow the train of thought that will lead to stalk her again.
I don't know if i'm explaining myself in a way that's understandable, so if you have any doubt, just ask.
>>
>>37614252
so it's okay to enjoy things that your ex-stalkee introduced you to, like if she told you about a book or band or tv show or game or something? just give it time and once you get back into it if it reminds you of her just try not to think about her an eventually it will go away?

i feel really guilty enjoying stuff she introduced me to since i'm the asshole who fucking stalked her but she had good taste and it's not like pretending to not know about any of the stuff she told me about is a good idea... or is it?
>>
>>37614293
I know what you mean, just think about it this way, those things don't exist just because she introduced them to you, they would exist either way.
you might feel guilty about it, but it's just because you're linking them to her.
Just enjoy good things unless they make you harm.
>>
>>37614354
thanks, man. i'm going to give myself some more time to figure out if i actually do enjoy this stuff or if i'm just hoping it'll bring me closer to her. like if i actually like it or if i just like it because it reminds me of her, you know?

once i feel better and am confident i actually enjoy all this stuff i will try to enjoy it and move on. the temptation not to stalk is so difficult man. why were we born this way?

thank you
>>
>>37614375
>the temptation not to stalk is so difficult man. why were we born this way?
It's basically getting over an addiction you know?
We were essentially addicted to HER.
Good luck my friend.
And remember, even if you feel that you're getting closer to her by stalking her, it's all just an illusion.
>>
>>37614410
thanks bud i'm looking forward to enjoying the stuff she introduced me to and being free of this curse

i really appreciate you replying to me tonight

i hope things get better for you too. i wish you the best my dude
>>
I kept coming back to the same girl every few years on accident more than on purpose. I decided to block her because it was too hard to deal with the urge to reach out. It's like watching a TV show and you knew the characters and want to be a part of the fun too, but you know you can't.
>>
>>37613945
k cool mine looks like shit too
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.