[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

decided i will start smoking cigarettes, which brand is the best?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

decided i will start smoking cigarettes, which brand is the best?
>>
don't do it
save your money
>>
>>37608906
The one that give you throat and lung cancer -> Marlboro, lucky strikes weren't bad
>>
Marlboro Reds.

Ravioli ravioli this is originoli.
>>
Why tho

It doesn't make you look cooler

It looks good models because they're already hot as fuck and it creates contrast
>>
>>37608906
I cant stand the shitty stuff sold in stores.
I order maybe 10 grams of tobbacco a year, and roll my own cigs for a special occasion.
Otherwise i dont smoke...well just not tobacco.
Ever since i got a med card ive been smoking medicinal weed every day.
Which despite not having any real significant health problems....cant be good for me.
>>
>>37608906
It's not good enough to spend your money on. Better get weed, really.
But if you really want to, I can mention Lucky Strike because it's the only brand I can enjoy. It just tastes very nice when compared to other brands and I don't know why.
Still, don't bother. Even alcohol is better.
>>
>>37608926
I quit smoking and now I spend the money on lottery when I'm at the convenience store.
it'll be really nice when I win but not smoking is ok too
>>
>>37608906
just kill yourself like a real man anon, you can buy a comfy revolver for like $200 or less
>>
>>37608906
None, smoke a handful (single digit and going past 5 is pushing it) a week and everyone once in a blue moon smoke a cigar from a cigar store, this is what I do and it stops you from smelling like smoke or getting addicted yet you can still do it to wind down sometimes, plus ciggarates
Taste like shit
>>
Cigarettes are pretty addictive, but they're delicious. They're also a great stimulant to help you think, drive, and just do stuff in general. Smoking decreases stress when you're worried or anxious. Can't live without them.
>>
smoke cigars instead
>>
camels
>>
American spirits. [black]
>>
If you're looking to appear cooling while simultaneously getting a buzz, try dipping.

Now knowing that r9k is autistic, this probably won't work, but if by some miracle you aren't hideous and dress decently well, dipping will add contrast like anon stated before. But if you look like shit to begin with the dipping will make it worse.
>>
American Spirit Blacks
Lucky Strikes if you can find em
>>
youll never get good cigs in america, japan is where its at, get some mevius or seven stars. in america, marlboro 27s or smooths are good, they have a new slate brand which is also good too. only true robots smoke cigs. welcome to the ascended.
>>
Don't smoke cigarettes, you'll get addicted
Smoke black and milds instead, they're fewer use
>>
Camel blues, previously known as camel lights. Quit a few months ago after 20 years of enjoying the fuck out of them. But smoke around, you'll find something you like best after sampling a few brands
>>
I have never sene the point of smoking cigeretts,
I can understand weed, cause you get high
but not nicotine cigrettes, like what is even the point?
>>
Quality/price wise, Pall Mall.

Quality wise, Marlboro or Lucky. They're the same in terms of quality but I prefer Marlboros. Luckies are softer.
>>
File: img_20130320_203112.jpg (610KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img_20130320_203112.jpg
610KB, 1280x720px
>>37608906
Camel Turkish Royals.
I'd suggest not smoking cigarettes though. I love tobacco, but the health effects are very real and I'm glad I quit. If you do want to smoke tobacco I'd say try out occasional cigars, less likely to become a pack a day type addiction. Cigarettes are generally shit, cigars have some depth to them and are relatively more healthy.
>>
>>37609743
Smoking improves your spelling.
>>
>>37608906
I wouldn't advise taking up smoking. Try vaping instead
>>
File: IMG_1451.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.png
672KB, 906x799px
Dont listen to these fags crying about addiction, having an addiction is awesome, its nice to have something to look forward to
>>
>>37608990
I may take it up because I expect to be dead within the next 2-3 years, and I feel it will help me relax
>>
>>37609518
seconding this

less additives and garbage than cigarettes, much more pleasurable and tasty, less likely to fuck up your lungs since you don't draw the smoke into them, and it's pretty much impossible to get addicted to them unless you're rich and have a lot of time on your hands and can afford to smoke them every day

the downside is that when you just want to have a smoke, but don't want to sit down for 1-2 hours. also that there's some maintenance/upkeep associated with storing them, and in general they're just a little bit more of a pain than something like a cigarette. i've been looking for a nice, quick, go-to smoke of any kind. any suggestions? not really a big fan of cigarettes, but im open to suggestions
>>
>>37609905
it's a stimulant dumbshit. It only helps you relax after you're already addicted to it and on edge whenever you don't get your fix.
>>
Be a fucking cowboy and grab a pack of Marlboro reds
>>
>>37609595
tried mevius in Korea, it tasted so fishy
>>
>>37608906
nice ifunny watermark, faggot. learn how to crop and try again.
>>
>>37608906
Cheyenne Mini-Cigars

Cheaper, long-lasting, and not too bad.
>>
>>37608906

definitely natural american spirits. Black or blue.
>>
>>37608906
Roll your own with hemp papers and American spirit tobacco, with no filter. Three pouches if that in 2 months and you'll be coughing like an aids patient.

I wish I could go back.
>>
File: CAO_Italia.gif (14KB, 179x191px) Image search: [Google]
CAO_Italia.gif
14KB, 179x191px
>>37609518
this is what i was going to say. i smoked a few of them. i liked CAO Italia and CAO Brazil. it tasted great.
>>
Marb reds are the worst cigs I've ever had. I like newports.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.