[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>car cucks When will they learn?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1486297216974.jpg (676KB, 1500x937px) Image search: [Google]
1486297216974.jpg
676KB, 1500x937px
>car cucks
When will they learn?
>>
>>37602898
I saw a motorcycle fag get pulled over for doing that once. made my whole day.
>>
>>37602898
Yamaha R6 here. Feels good to be uncaged and uncucked.
>>
lmao alright OP enjoy your overpriced bicycle with a motor attached which you can only really ride when its not shitty weather. also bonus points for not being able to transport shite with that thing. car cucks amirite??
>>
>>37602898
A motorbike is nothing but downsides. All the downsides of a bicycle + all the downsides of a car rolled into one big clusterfuck of downsides, really.

I choose bike over motorbike anyday.
>>
>>37602898
I like the idea of a motorbike for city commuting, but I regularly make motorway journeys of about 4 hours, and doing that on a motorbike must be a bit tiresome.
>>
>>37602982
>All the downsides of a bicycle + all the downsides of a car rolled into one big clusterfuck of downsides, really.
How?
>>
>>37602939
>Feels good to be uncaged
as someone who lives in a place where it rains a lot and gets freezing cold in winter, I say no, give me that cage. It's comfy.
>>
>>37603083
[car downsides]
>pay for insurance
>pay for gas
>pay for parking
>maintenance is an expensive bitch and you can't do most of it yourself

[bike downsides]
>can't ride in rain/snow
>much more dangerous
>forces you to use more energy (albeit not quite as exhausting as a bike)

[general downsides]
>loud af

the only upside to riding a motorbike is riding between lanes. which is something you're actually not supposed to do because of how dangerous it is.
>>
>>37603083
>pay insurance
>buy gas
>mainetnence costs
>cant carry shit
>putting your life on the line assuming normies in cars wont kill you one day
>much less likely to survive a crash let alone come out unscathed

yeah have fun with all those cons, ill stay comfy on my bicycle, saving money and staying healthy
>>
>>37603148
>cant ride in rain/snow
yeah not if youre a pussy
t. Someone with a heavy coat, a rainproof one, and snow tires
>>
Bicycles are better. It's like a motorcycle, except without the nuisance of being cucked into spending an assload of money on having something not quite as good as a car. A bike can't compete with an automobile, sure, but at least you don't pay insurance fees for a motorcycle.
>>
>>37603217
>but at least you don't pay insurance fees for a motorcycle.
*bicycle
>>
File: motorcycle-accident-gore.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-accident-gore.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>37602898
>lane splitting

Enjoy your shortened lifespan.
>>
>>37603169
>DUDE FUCK BEING COMFORTABLE JUST DON'T BE A PUSSY LAMAO
yeah, alright.
>>
>>37603249
Truly uncaged.
>>
>>37603169
Can't do that here. Everyone goes highway speeds in snow or near enough anyway because it snows 6 months out of the year and you're used to it but bikes going 30-40 on snowtires just get pulled over and ticketed for being a nuisance on the road cause that selfish shit causes car crashes.
>>
>>37603140
thats the deal anon. no matter how hard it pisses or how fucking freezing it is or even in the summer when its hot outside. I just turn on the air conditioning and few minutes later its comfortable as fuck. actually lmaoing at bikers who choose trying to impress others with their super rad bike over a smooth comfy ride
>>
>>37603140
I live in the southeast so winters aren't freezing. 50mpg and $30/month insurance is hard to beat.
>>
>>37603258
Never said it was comfy, but i dont mind dealing with it for a few months if it means saving money.
>>37603274
Im talking about a bicycle
>>
>>37603324
Oh. Sorry. You can fatbike here if you follow the rules of the road on the shoulder or use the very very few bike lanes though you're very much running the risk of getting hit it happens all the time.
>>
File: buddy50_turquoise.jpg (149KB, 527x489px) Image search: [Google]
buddy50_turquoise.jpg
149KB, 527x489px
what about scooters?

>don't have to paddle
>as fast as a bike
>safer than motorbikes
>looks cooler than bikes

seems like best of both worlds desu
>>
>>37603437
>looks cooler than bikes
No. It makes you a weiny hut jr. jr. purveyor. Unless you're in europe or some obscure place.
>>
>>37603459
riding a scooter is like pumping a fat girl. fun to do unless nobody sees you doing it
>>
>>37602898
>>37602926
I usually drive way too close to the other car so they cant pass

its so funny to see the frustration in their eyes

they are wrong anyway if they damage you

luckely i got a dashcam for these reasons but it hasnt happened yet
>>
>>37603148
>motorcycles dont cost insurance and gas
>>
>>37603501
You mean
fun to do unless somebody sees you doing it*
Yeah?
>>
>>37603249
Whoa, squeezed out like toothpaste.
>>
>>37602926
>>37603148
It's legal in California

It never rains and snows here and car parking is also fucking impossible.
Also sloots get wet on a rice rocket.

> Elliot made the wrong purchase with a BMW
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.