[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and I truly, truly believe that I will be completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483900029278 (1).jpg (91KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
1483900029278 (1).jpg
91KB, 960x932px
I'm 19 and I truly, truly believe that I will be completely alone for the rest of my life. Please, someone say it isn't so.
>>
You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and (no gf) whenever you want to (have gf). You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the attraction game goes

you can either wallow in self pity, eventually rotting and becoming nothing or you could hid the gym, run, lift weights, and get gf.

Chad or Die anon, the choice is yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
>>
>>37602486
Post pic with timestamp of urself
I'm curious
>>
File: IMG_2354.jpg (135KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.jpg
135KB, 580x773px
>>37602829
I don't want a gf. I don't even want anything. I just think I was born incorrectly. I was sheltered by my beta asian dad for an entire 14 years and I'm just now understanding how cruel people can be, but that's alright because Heaven is waiting for me, somewhere.

>>37602851
no timestamp but here's a pic when I was happy
>>
>>37602829
Actually no. Its not finding out how cruel people can be. That's a retarded concept. It's just me. I'm just hyper emotional. 24 is when I kill myself because I know this is all what God intended I'm sure I'm sure. I keep praying and I'll die if I feel the need to because God would have intended that if I was so distant from all of these people and places I want to be with. fuck
>>
It's okay its okay because I know God wanted this for me because I know God doesn't want me to be with his people because I know God knows that his people are of sin and that only in heaven we will all live in peace and harmony and love and everything will be fine and good and loving and warm
>>
>>37603032
IMO, you're not that bad, you're just a little fat. You won't be alone.
>>
>>37602829
What's the ETA on part 4, this stuff is true but not practical
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.