[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else not want kids? People told me things like "it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1473494422241.jpg (42KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473494422241.jpg
42KB, 1000x563px
Does anyone else not want kids? People told me things like "it's biology you can't fight it" and "you will when you get older". This was when I was in my 20s but now I'm nearly 40 and still feel no need to have any.
>>
Me. Raising kids must be hell and they annoy the living shit out of me. I also just cannot imagine myself taking care of them. I'd have to hire a nanny or someone to do so for me.

That is if my kid turns out normie. If my kid is a robot like his dad, I'll raise him better than my parents did
>>
I'm a lazy sack of shit who can barely care for himself so if I ever had kids I'm 200% sure I would be a deadbeat dad.
>>
File: 1497001303151.png (797KB, 1079x747px) Image search: [Google]
1497001303151.png
797KB, 1079x747px
>retarded boomers ruin the country and don't even have kids
absolutely devilish.
>>
>>37599662
>it's biology you can't fight it"

Is that really a justification? "I'm sexually attracted to kids"
"It's biology you can't fight it"

Fucking normie logic
>>
>>37599662
>>37599682
>>37599705
>>37599716

OY VEY! Don't have kids robots, let the normies do that. Date traps instead! In 100 years no more robots will exist and out master plan will be comp- ER, I mean, why do you want kids anyways? Come on robot, just let the normies do that. Your NEET genetics aren't more valuable anyways, that's prejudiced against normies.

Yes, yes, that's a good goy.
>>
A lot of people who have kids probably didn't really want to have them.
>>
I can see how raising kids could be fulfilling, but I'd rather adopt than bring another suffering flesh bag into existence.
>>
Also saying "it's just biology" is a shitty reason. We have computers and planes and genetic engineering who cares about what is "natural". We can choose for ourselves, it's not like we're running out of people.
>>
>>37599768
>>37599779

Of course not goy, of course you don't want your own kids! Yes, yeeeees, adopt normie children instead - it's not like there's a difference between robots and normies anyways! Who even cares if robots still exist in the future? It's the normies turn, isn't it?
>>
>>37599716
30-40 is gen x
>>
they annoy the fuck out of me. you dont watch them and they die you go to jail. teenage years. they get someone pregnant young you have to take care of it.
>>
>>37599785

A shekel for the good goy.
>>
>>37599762
>>37599793
This kind of shitposting gets tiring really fast.
>>
>>37599762
>>37599793
You're retarded. Jews want you to reproduce so their offspring can jew your offspring in the coming generations.
>>
>be 30
>fiancee and I broke up
>tfw family life has become highly unlikely for me now

Fuck man. I really wanted to be a dad
>>
File: selah.gif (336KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
selah.gif
336KB, 200x200px
>>37599662
I have six kids, so people LOVE to tell me how they don't want any.
here is what I say in person.
>"Then don't have any."
I am always baffled by people who go out of their way to state they don't want kids and especially that think they *must* tell me because I have 6.
Ever hear someone just announce 'I don't like alfredo'? Ever been eating chicken alfredo and have a stranger wander up and explain they don't like alfredo for 10 minutes?
The way people who don't want kids keep talking about it is like how vegans are ALWAYS bringing up that they are vegan.
>>
>>37599820

OY VEY! Don't have kids robot, the Jews are trying to trick you! Why would you even want kids anyways in such a normified world? Just let normies do it.

>>37599839

Don't give up anon. I believe in you. How did this happen btw?
>>
>>37599803
up to 38 or so is Millennial
>>
>>37599859

Because having kids is natural, as is eating meat. Resisting your biological urge to have kids or to eat meat requires you to struggle against what your brain is hard wired to do. Kind of like how an alchoholic abstaining from alchohol has to talk with his AA buddies about it constantly to avoid relapsing, your childless vegans need to virtue signal constantly so their lives don't feel empty.

Also what is a man with six kids on /r9k: for?
>>
Can't get a gf anyway but even if I could I don't want kids
>>
File: 1454531586349.jpg (31KB, 339x318px) Image search: [Google]
1454531586349.jpg
31KB, 339x318px
>>37599719
What they are really saying is "I couldn't stop it, so neither should you!" it's why they get upset and will treat people bad that are outside the norms. When I was a kid there was a married couple that lived in out neighborhood and they were talk to shit because they were in their 40s and claimed they never wanted kids, they were accused of everything from being barren to the wife being some tranny (she didn't look it) and they were always scowled if they had any problems. Any time they complained about something hard (husband might lose job, death in the family etc) they get one up by my mom going "yeah, it's way harder when you have kids and that happens" with such a passive aggressive tone you could just see the teeth girding in anger at this couple that cheated the system. It was fucking sad.
>>
>>37599895
You aren't hardwired to have kids, you're hardwired to seek sexual pleasure. Which, on the African savannah 50,000 years ago, necessarily led to kids. But it no longer does.
>>
>>37599918

White couples who do not have children deserve imprisonment.
>>
>>37599803
same thing, just a bunch of out of touch old fuck accelerationists
>>
Depends on where the world is going and if I've climbed out of the neet rut. On one hand it'd be nice to have a kid so I could raise them to not be a piece of shit like me, but not be a normie sheep either.
On the other hand, this world blows ass. It can go to hell. It's beyond saving imo.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>37599859
>Ever hear someone just announce 'I don't like alfredo'? Ever been eating chicken alfredo and have a stranger wander up and explain they don't like alfredo for 10 minutes?
this is how I know you are full of shit because friends and lovers do that shit to each other all the damn time. Just last week my childhood best friend got us started into a topic of what veggies and fruits we like and don't like because I came in eating a piece of avocado and his wife said "yuck, I don't like avocado, how can you deal with that texture?" So you are either bullshit lying or have such a huge conformation bias that you only notice people do that shit with kids and nothing else which is even more telling then of the issues you are suffering as a person.
>>
>>37599859
It's not that I go around telling people I don't want kids. Just happens once in a while because of my age that people ask why I don't have kids or why I'm not married and I simply tell them I don't want kids nor to get married. Then they stare at me for a while trying to understand why someone wouldn't want that before moving on to another topic.
>>
>>37599895
I have a weird job where I HAVE TO BE online watching my computer for 4 hours at a time, but 2-3 days a week I just... wait. So I come to 4chan and goof off
>>
>>37599924

>not hardwired to have children
>implying evolution doesn't real
>implying it would be possible to survive later in life without having children
>wanting to die in a old folks home with no kids to visit you
>wanting to be a genetic dead end
>implying people who don't have kids don't become cat ladies/men because they're so empty inside

KEK'ing my ass off rite now senpai.
>>
>>37599859
>shit that isn't real and made up for (You)s
I'm not even going to bother posting where you fuck up.
>>
>>37599980
>>wanting to be a genetic dead end
I really don't understand why you people give half a shit about muh genetic lineage.
>>
>>37599662
this thread is so fucking horrible, people who will never breed spamming half assed polshit
just fuck off retards
>>
>>37599662
I'm 28 now and I'd rather get aids than a pregnancy. (so maybe traps ARE the answer?)
Even if I did want to have children, I would never want to pass on my shitty genes and I'd make an incredibly shitty parent.
>>
>>37599963
>friends and lovers do that shit to each other all the damn time.
what part of
>strangers
did you not grasp?
Yes, I know all about the likes and dislikes of my
>friends and family
but I find it very odd that
>strangers
love to share these details when I am not asking them and often am not even talking to them.
Let me guess - public school and that semester at uni was really hard, so you dropped?
>>
>>37599859
I think it has to do with society constantly telling them "have kids damn it."
Hear me out. Not so much society at large, but their family and friends. Mom and dad want grandkids, siblings want nephews, their close friends probably have children ect. "Why don't you have kids robot?"
My parents used to harass the shit out of me about. I don't want children either.
>>
>>37599980
>>wanting to die in a old folks home with no kids to visit you

>not killing yourself before you have the chance to end up in such a state
>>
>>37599989
you're so *clever*! Lot of experience in being the father of a large family?
>>
>>37599662
I'm 20 so the urge hasn't hit yet probably but I do find it completely immoral. I do not want to subject even a neurotypical to this, let alone the mental disaster I would spawn. I'm probably going to end up killing myself before I turn 30 so yeah.

Besides, no woman wants me anyhow
>>
>>37600000
all those digits to check and it's wasted on this shit of a thread
>>
>>37599980
>wanting to die in a old folks home with no kids to visit you
I don't plan on living past 30. Can you imagine living beyond that, constantly reflecting on your failed life while suffering from deteriorating health?
>>
>>37599762
Not to mention, I am the product of normies. The robot gene lies in secrecy and manifests at random. Don't worry, kike, there will be robots in the future.
>>
>>37600019
Sure, I've seen the same. My best friend and his wife &can't* have kids and don't like to discuss it and the pressure can be bad.
I am talking about shit like
>In the grocery with my kids
>woman in her late 20's walks up and says 'wow! that is a lot of kids! I have never wanted to have kids.'
I try to be polite but, the fuck? I know how many kids I have and I don't know you, so why are you telling me about your plans for or against procreation?
>>
>>37600000

And that's why you're a dead end! :3
>>
>>37600057

No they won't goy. This is what the /r9k/ future looks like and it's beautiful.
>>
>>37599963
>>37599989
BTW - why don't you two trundle off to the internet and search 'things people say to parents of large families' and read a little.
Parents of big families have been discussing this for decades
>>
>>37600091
hows your kids doing anon?
>>
>>37600106

>implying

I'm only 20 years old anon.
>>
>>37600104
I mean, your more than welcome to keep telling yourself that. When one of your offspring ends up killin itself, don't be surprised.
>>
File: 1494595967559.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494595967559.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
>>37599662
Children are a waste of money, and so is marriage.
Just stay with cute anime girls and traps.
>>
>>37599895
>requires you to struggle against what your brain is hard wired to do

I have never in my life had to "struggle" against a desire to have children, because I simply do not have that urge.

Your statement reminds me of idiots who say things like "everyone is bisexual, but not everyone can admit it", and shit like that -- it's transparently an attempt to justify some agenda they have.

If you ever stop being amazed at how different people can be, then you've stopped paying attention.
>>
File: Komaeda_(01).png (115KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(01).png
115KB, 960x560px
>>37599762
Holy shit Anon, can I marry you?

Atleast now I know I'm not the only one who wants to convert hopeless robots to traps.
>>
>>37600324
Typical of a loser - he can't do TOI.
Married men:
>Are healthier, happier, have a higher quality of life, live longer, have more friends, have less stress, have a lower chance of being the victims of violent crime, make more money, have more frequent sex, and their quality of sex is higher
please note
>These benefits begin immediately after marriage and end with marriage, whether through death or divorce. Men who live with their GF do not gain these benefits to anything like the degree married men do
so - marriage is one of the best investments possible
>>
No way in hell am I bringing a human being into this fucking prison of a planet.

I seriously don't understand how normies can think that this is good conditions for procreation.
>>
File: 1496737944567.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1496737944567.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>37600362
>Married man
>Happier
>Less stress

LMAO what?
>>
I don't want kids and I'm an antinatalist in general. If I ever was in a relationship I would get a vasectomy immediately.
>>
Wait til you're 60
>>
>>37600392
National Survey of Family and Households analysis by the University of Chicago; the GSS; the Ohio State Marriage and Family study; etc.
Old news, anon, been routinely written about for decades.
>read a book
>>
>>37600400
>0
>He'll die without a vasectomy
>>
my sister had a daughter and I cannot stand kids i want to fucking drown the thing
>>
>>37600362
If married men are so much happier and healthier then why are divorce rates at an all time high...?
checkmate athiests
>>
>>37600345

Are you the one responsible for all the trap threads posted here?

>when a roach peeks over the edge of reality into the puppet master's control room
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.