[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt cashier is nice with me >i fell in love with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: P5zRHcO.jpg (123KB, 719x479px) Image search: [Google]
P5zRHcO.jpg
123KB, 719x479px
>qt cashier is nice with me
>i fell in love with her
im a loser lads
>>
She's just doing her job man.
>>
>>37599658
>Falling for the 3D pussy jew
no you're a retard
>>
>>37599658
THIS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST
IT'S OVER LAD
>>
File: 801050.jpg (33KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
801050.jpg
33KB, 300x500px
>>37599658
This happens to me every bloody time
>>
>new job
>sit down at table for lunch break
>beautiful girl sits next to me and starts talking
>we sit and talk at lunch for a whole week
>next week i ask if she wants to go on a date
>she tells me she has a bf

turns out she was just trying to be nice to the new guy because i was sitting by myself and looked lonely. i stopped eating in the break room and just sat in my hot car for lunch from because i saw so embarrassed. my coworkers heard about it and made fun of me. i had to quit soon after. now i work a shitter job and get paid less, but i escaped the embarrassment. i learned never to trust roasties.
>>
File: 1486416931190.jpg (19KB, 583x473px) Image search: [Google]
1486416931190.jpg
19KB, 583x473px
>>37600119
>Get a crush on the girl from work who joins
>She has a bf who she later marries but I'm an idiot so still feel that way, never act on it
>Get over it after a year
>All is good
>Later, find out someone else is joining
>It's her fucking sister
>She's basically the same, but hotter and single
>Whole fucking thing starts again
I'm over it now thankfully but fuck. And I didn't go for the other one because we would've never worked and I knew I was just falling for the idea of a gf. I still work with the two of them and they probably have no idea about how I felt.
>>
>>37599658
>having a job
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>girl is moderately pleasant to me
>Start planning the wedding
>>
>>37599658
On more than one occasion I have bought something I didn't really need just because a qt sales girl gave me a smile
>>
>>37600563
>girl doesn't recoil in horror when I look in her direction
>start thinking of names for our children
>>
File: 1467660732072.jpg (33KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1467660732072.jpg
33KB, 466x349px
>it's a Fall in love with any girl who gives you the slightest bit of recognition episode
>>
>In class
>girl looks my way
>fall in love for about 3 months and not make a move
>just started talking to her
>wish me luck
>>
>go to restaurant
>waitress stands there and tells me hello on my way to the bathroom
>she awkwardly laughs at everything i say
>know this is all a ruse to get a bigger tip
>makes me feel like shit
>give her a small tip for being so cruel as to throw off a few embers of hope inside this cold dead virgin
>>
I just assume all girls hate me by default, keeps you from wasting time fantasizing.
>>
>>37600563
>>37600640
>make eye contact with girl
>get ready to ask her where she wants to go when we retire and the kids move out
>>
>Go to fish shop
>The girl always complains that she hasn't seen me in a while
>Her voice gets super soft every time

oh shit
>>
>>37599658
i know that feeling too well, end up thinking about her all day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.