[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do in your spare time to forget about the loneliness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Emptiness.jpg (64KB, 630x343px) Image search: [Google]
Emptiness.jpg
64KB, 630x343px
What do you do in your spare time to forget about the loneliness?
>>
I have been trying transition into being a gym rat lately. I just want a female to smile at me.
>>
File: icrievertim.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
icrievertim.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Loneliness is all I had
>>
>>37599170
I have conversations with inanimate objects. I give them names,backstory, and personality. I remember them better than people nowadays.
>>
>>37599170
I tried to do things but time is just fluid to me now. I stare at 4chan all day and time just passes.
>>
>>37599235
I've only done that to one thing, a giant gaudy looking prop fish named Charlotte. She lives in my basement but I always talk to her when I'm down there.
Jesus fucking Christ I'm autistic
>>
File: 1352650312369.jpg (666KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1352650312369.jpg
666KB, 1366x768px
>>37599170

Anime, napping, practice piano, reading, garagework, go for a drive, hunting, fishing, enduro, bake something, picnic etc. Living on some estate in the middle of nowhere has its perks, my health is starting to fail though. How about you, OP-dono?
>>
>>37599170
Shitposting and masturbation.
>>
I just work. When I spend a day to take a break, that's usually when I realise that I am and only tried to forget about it. Also, I used to create coming-of-age stories when I was little, but none of them really got an ending of course... Or other times I used to imagine a girlfriend who follows me around anywhere I go (which didn't end well).
But good thing is that I am an artist so I try not to avoid it with something else but confront it. I imagine Hideaki Anno felt crushingly lonely at one point in his life but with this chance that he plunged into his own mind, which resulted in finding a collective spirit underneath it all. So I feel like I have a purpose for this after all. Maybe this is all lonely people need, a kind of purpose that doesn't change the situation but at least gives a meaning to it.
>>
>>37599170
Playing dating sim
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Mainly drinking and thinking of all the things I could do once.

>piano
>guitarr
>CS 1.5 and below
>draw realistic
>draw anime/hentai
>run
>say "I have friends"
>making myself into my own ideal
>>
Skype/play games with my 1 gaming friend whose a neet on a daily basis, when there's downtime in that, I don't...or alcohol
>>
>>37599170
>He still cares about loneliness

It's simple; create your own perception of reality and lose your sanity. Ignorance is the one true bliss we have in this life, use it to your advantage.
>>
>>37599277
I spend all my time on the computer. Thats why I asked
>>
>>37599170
I do this thing where i just put on some form of white noise(tv, music, other people, videogames), shut off all higher forms and most lower forms of thought processes(i most likely won't even remember what happened during these periods), and just go with whatever the current flow is. I've gotten so good at this i can do it while working, driving, socializing, gaming, just about anything.
I call it "Existing".
It doesn't really make the few "awake" times any less painful but it makes them far less frequent and manageable.
>>
>>37599371
I do this too.. auto-pilot
>>
>>37599371
Is it a good idea to do this while driving?
>>
>>37599463
I don't actually miss anything i'm fully "functional" and can even hold conversations to a degree. I just don't actively participate beyond necessary things and in all likelihood i will form no memories of it. I do it during work to and i get better results out of it because i am mentally unable to be distracted.
>>
>>37599381
Thats a good label for it to.
>>
I browse around online, mainly 4chan. I don't know how to "surf" the web other than google things. I often get bored of video games but I find if I spend a week of browsing online I'll eventually get the itch to play and I can enjoy it. Reading some /v/ threads makes me want to play certain games too.
Also I have 1 dumbbell that I found that I use for workouts in conjunction with body weight exercises. I'm by no means in shape and somehow my ability to do 40-50 push-ups in a row dropped to 16 but I look better than I did last year so that kinda makes me feel better.
>>
File: 1492964403319.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492964403319.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
weed and lifting
sometimes video games but I don't really have fun playing them anymore
I usually lay around my dark room with no windows listening to music, drinking tea and hugging my pillow like a sad lonely autist
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.