[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have 1 choice robots 1. you get a gf who's perfect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: '.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
you have 1 choice robots

1. you get a gf who's perfect in every way and will always be loyal to you. a perfect gf, and then a perfect wife.... but the catch is that she's had 10+ black boyfriends in the past. They all had massive dicks and destroyed your gf's pussy

2. you get the perfect gf, who loves you and does everything for you. She's basically like 1 but she's a virgin and you get to be her first.... but the catch is that 20 years after being together, you'll eventually come home to find her being ravaged by gigantic black cocks. At that point, you can choose to leave her or be by her side with her new lifestyle

If you don't choose one, you get a bullet through your skull
>>
yeah, I'll take the bullet.
>>
bullet please gf wont fix my life
>>
20 years is a long ass time, so that one
>>
just kill me then.
>>
I was gonna choose the bullet anyways so I'll pick that one
>>
Shouldn't I just put a bullet in that bitch's head
>>
>>37598950
they left the ass intact though right
>>
>>37599104
Yeah, we leave the battyhole for the little white guys.

Enjoy, kid.
>>
Youre going to be pretty hard pressed to find a dick bigger than mine
[Spoiler]or blacker
>>
File: 1419419118187.png (67KB, 709x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419419118187.png
67KB, 709x225px
>>37598950
I'll take the bullet please
>>
second
i'll just divorce her 19 years in
>>
How did they destroy her pussy? Does that mean she can't have sex anymore? What a retarded beta cuck virgin fantasy scenario.
>>
>>37599196
Story behind that post?
>>
>>37598950
I'll take the bullet theough my skull. Theres a chance I'll live through that and I don't want a gf.
>>
>>37598950
I'll take the bullet, lol.
>>
Sit down, shill.
We need to talk about this nigger obsession you have
>>
So, a slut, cheater or a bullet?
Well then, hope your aim is good, fuckaroo!
>>
>>37598950
I'll take #2 cause my first relationship likely won't last 20 years. I'll just have them arrested when they break into my house.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.