[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you afraid of dying? How do you think non existence feels like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 842.png (9KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
842.png
9KB, 363x349px
Are you afraid of dying? How do you think non existence feels like?
>>
File: 1475139441401.jpg (67KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475139441401.jpg
67KB, 539x960px
>>37598848
When you watch a movie, do you spend 90 minutes worrying about the credits?

Just enjoy it while you can, faggot
>>
What's its like to go to sleep and never wake up?

Well what's it like to wake up from never going to sleep?

Thats when you were born.

Enjoy the ride of suffering
>>
>>37598918
That picture implies that consciousness exists outside human form

Is it possible that we ll wake up again after death?
>>
Well,i have be through rebirth a few times. Not that i know or even want to understand my past,i know i have been through them and will do so again and again. "Souls" are like energy in the mind that gives you thought. And like energy,it can not be destroyed,only moved or can be so insignificant that you can not notice it in a human like spectrum. So,we you do rebirth into something its not because you are being punished pr praised,its because that was the most adjacent place your energy could go at the time.

Or atleast thats as reasonable i have gotten it to.
>>
>>37598918
Well yeah, to an extent. There is really no w,. Just "I". I hate using this word "god" for the western world/religions have attached so many silly meanings and symbols to it. But god is just the universe experiencing itself. The ego the >you is an illusion so god can experience all the different spectrums of life. Ranging from Hitler to Ram Das. Without bad things there cant be good things, since you have nothing to compare/contrast it with. So like death, you can't experience nothingness for eternity, for what is eternity if you never experienced the opposite. What is "nothingness" if you've never experienced "everything"

Its like a game of hide and seek, god is hiding from himself
>>
>>37598940
^^ meant to refer to your post in said above
>>
>>37598848
Non-existence doesn't feel. There is no such thing as nothing.

So yes, i'm afraid of death.
>>
>>37598848
I don't think humans will ever be capable of comprehending non existence. So I just don't think about what an afterlife or lack thereof would be like.

Just enjoy life while you can, it's the only thing we can comprehend anyway.
>>
>Are you afraid of dying?
I'm quite excited about it to be honest. Sometimes I am tempted to kill myself just to skip to the end.

>How do you think non existence feels like?
By definition, it shouldn't feel like anything. Non-existent things do not "feel". They do nothing at all.
>>
>>37598848
why i be scared..i can join the EGS finally
>>
More afraid of hell desu
>>
>>37599326
>they do nothing at all
there is no such thing as "non-existant things"
Nothing is nothing. Its not things categorized in a seperate category from existence, it's not a void, its not the absence of things, it is less than that. There is no nothingness.
>>
>>37598848
If you are afraid of death/ non existence you are not a robot
>>
>>37599370
I still think life is not worth living, but I think that because humanity is not immortal.
>>
>>37599382
Ofcourse it isn't. We'll end up killing ourselves. But who cares? The earth will recycle itself and bring new life once again. Back to a more peaceful time where there was more symbiosis between all things and environments.
>>
>>37598848
>implying "I" won't just return to the original consciousness which is entropy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.