[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_5488.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5488.png
88KB, 300x300px
How we doing?

It's Friday night here in Aus and I'm so relieved. It's been a long week.
>>
>>37598478
>26 khv
>no friends

It's Friday morning in the US and I'm teetering on the edge of suicide.
>>
File: 1489380939188.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489380939188.png
43KB, 542x602px
i always wanted to try being a femboy but i waited too long and now my hairline is receding

and ive spent the past 8 years working at arby's
>>
>>37598478
Still incredibly despondent over my oneitis breaking up with me.

On the plus side, I have been eating healthier and exercising and have lost fat and noticed increased muscle mass, so thats cool. Even my face looks better because of less fat.

Trying to improve my life, possibly to try and get the ex back but even if that doesn't happen it will improve things for me.

Waiting for the next semester to start, transferring to my old university and gonna get an apartment so I am not out in the boonies with my parents and nothing to do, will be around old friends and (coincidentally) near the ex.
Worried about my dads health though, he is in his early 80's and not doing the best on some days, heart issues and parkinsons, but atleast his mind is still good.
>>
File: 1493713271788.jpg (197KB, 2000x1341px) Image search: [Google]
1493713271788.jpg
197KB, 2000x1341px
Started a youtube venting about being 30 yr old foreveralone. Ended up pussying out and putting on it private.
>>
>>37598546

As long as it's anonymous, as in you're not showing your face, it's okay. Don't be an idiot and show your face or contact information.
>>
>>37598546
I made a YouTube channel for let's plays and was having fun with it until my old bullies from high school found it. It was posted to the Facebook page of the 10th anniversary high school reunion.
>>
>>37598563
I showed my face. quickly came to my senses and put that shit on private. It was pretty cathartic tbqh, was getting shit off my chest instead of shouting at the wall.
>>
File: 1496868172494.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496868172494.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
Had birthmarks on the back of my head removed earlier today.
Blood everywhere, sound and feeling of flesh torn from my body, sewing me like an old shirt, very fun.

I'm starting to send out job applications come monday. I've been home far too long, I need to make money my mistress.
>>
>>37598478
>29 here
>no job, living with parents

I was into computers my whole life, specialized in making web sites and envisaged being a web developer as a career until a few months ago but now I found this idea soul crushing.. I don't even like this technology stuff, it's just my level of expertise
>>
File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>>37598478
26 years old here.

I have an annual review at my job today.
>>
things are getting very dark very quickly and i'm basically just waiting to die
>>
What the fuck its friday?

Holy shit. where did the week go
>>
>>37598575
The thing I have on my side, is that I have no friends or any close relationships that this could come back to bite me on, not on normie book or any social media.

It's just work colleagues and my larger family that could somehow, some way come across it, and I don't want my mom for example having to explain away this shit to relatives, I've disappointed her enough already.
>>
>>37598496
Do you have a job at least?

>>37598530
That's an interesting goal..why?

>>37598544
The irony is you'll start working on yourself for her sake, and end up with a new girl who will make her look like nothing.

>>37598546
That's an interesting idea. I might watch it as long as you aren't just sperging out.

>>37598575
Why in the name of god were they still being dicks? Lord what shitty lives they must have to want to go out of their way to torment someone they went to fucking school with.
>>
>>37598546
i really want to make a podcast, but my parents would hear me talking in my room expressing my thoughts.

can't have that.
>>
>>37598575

That's incredibly pathetic that they'd actually still care enough to try to humiliate you ten years later
>>
A friend fo a friend gave me a weed plant last night!
Other than that, things feel strange. I just finished my first year of my masters, and I have NO plans. Free rent here through June and July. Not much money, and I can either stay in this country and work, go back to my home country and live with my parents, I have tickets for a festival I may or may not go to, and have been invited to go on a sort of road trip around the same time.
But I MUST earn money for next year, or I won't survive. No tickets booked.
Feeling super normie with all these options by the way. At 26 I figured I'd just be lonely this summer, I wouldn't connect to anyone here and it would just generally suck.
>>
>>37598626
What the fuck anon. Do you have a pic of what it looked like?

>>37598627
Oh anon. This sounds like me. I'm in the IT field, and I stay here because it's the only thing I'm good at. I have no skills other than computers don't scare me. Funny how that's a skill in this day and age; tech is fucking EVERYWHERE, yet people still think it's ok to not know a thing about their shit.

>>37598636
How did it go?

>>37598639
What happened to make them so dark?
>>
>can't see long distance GF
>she's the best thing that has ever happened to me (first GF ever or relationship)
>started reluctantly to improve my life because i have no bravery to kill myself
>it's so much pressure for me, because i have no spine

I am also obsessed with tiny details and memories which are triggering painful nostalgia and feelings I cannot really describe.

>see picture of her city
>feelings start coming up about all the things we've done, things i've felt, how nice the city is, how i want to live there, how i don't, other tiny memories of life snippets i experienced there

Sometimes I wish I was an artist so I could capture this in any form to share with others, just so someone can understand.
>>
>>37598647
Away, that's where it went. It was a long week.

>>37598706
Where are you from and where are you now? What are you doing a masters in? If money is going to be such an issue then go to your festival then get the fuck to work.
>>
>>37598681
Record it while hiding under your bed.
>>
File: 1494160511438.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494160511438.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
pls

no advice

only pain
>>
File: 1472227873840.jpg (30KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1472227873840.jpg
30KB, 600x549px
>no gf
>no friend
>no money

Salary was supposed to come two days ago. I've been with no money in a week and living off whatever shit I've got here. If it doesn't come today (in the next 3-4 hours) I'll have to manage with a pack of macaroni for the next three days.
>>
File: włókniak-przed1.jpg (7KB, 240x211px) Image search: [Google]
włókniak-przed1.jpg
7KB, 240x211px
>>37598711
Before removal?
Something like that, it was underneath hair so I didn't have a reason to remove it earlier in my life, but recently I've noticed I'm BALDING, so I buzzcut and it's in the way. I'd rather not take chances, though I was regretting it a bit when I heard the fibers on the back of my skull popping. Hopefully it won't evolve into some mad cancer, though I guess now's a good time as any to die.
>>
>>37598735
my parents are hoarders. "under my bed" is full of boxes of random stuff of theirs.
>>
>>37598711
>How did it go?
It's Friday morning here, so it hasn't happened yet.

I'm nervous.
>>
>>37598799
Hide in a box and record. Or just start hiding in boxes full time. It seems inevitable really.
>>
I asked my friend to get me some weed at the dispensary. I'm anti-weed but i'm hoping it will make things more bearable...
>>
>>37598804
No need to be nervous unless you've been written up or had management chats lately.
>>
i miss when this place was for Gentlemen
>>
>>37598658
Guy with the ex here, I can hope that will be the outcome.
Thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>37598850
Samesies. I also miss the beaches and shores era. That has to be my favourite word filter. almost as much as weeaboo.
>>
>>37598949
>beaches and shores era
those were better times

>friday night
>get some food
>lounge on the couch
>tv on big screen
>feel posting on bb curve
>>
>>37598845
Thats why people do drugs. to make things more bearable.
>>
34 here. Wrenched my fucking shoulder at the pool and it progressed into a tension headache for the past 24 hours. Had to sleep propped upright like a nanna.

Wagecuck shit is super stressful at the moment which probably contributed, I keep grinding my teeth and realizing my jaw is full tension.

BRB probably gonna heart attack in the next few days.

Otherwise shit's good.
>>
I have a job interview in 2.5 hours and if I don't get it I don't know what I'll do. Money is out. I don't even have enough to eat.

I had an interview on Monday and going in I thought for sure that I would get the job. I have a year of the exact experience they were looking for.

Then when I showed up, I got so anxious and my stomach started hurting and I had to excuse myself at the start of the interview to go shit. When I came back she seemed mildly annoyed and I got more and more nervous that I barely said anything. Got my rejection email the next day.

Fuck.
Anxiety is so cruel. If they would just give me a chance and let me get my foot in the door I would do well, but they can't see past that initial awkwardness.

I'm kind of freaking out again because if I blow this interview today I don't know what I'll do. I don't even have enough money to pay my utilities. My electricity is getting cut off tomorrow. I've been living on a bag of brown rice for the past week. And there's no rent money for July.
>>
>>37599169
Fuark. This is why you should secure a job before you quit your current one
>>
>>37599217

My last job was a student position and ended with the academic year. I didn't quit. And since I have no money to enroll I can't go back there in the Fall.
>>
>>37599169
best interview tip i got is to act like you're seeing an old friend.
>>
>>37599294

Lol I'm not that kind of guy.
This shit is just food service.
I just want to show up and do my job not have to grease everyone's wheels and be Mr. Big Dick.
>>
>>37599169

Pretend there is no interview tomorrow. What would your next sensible action be? Probably friends, family?

If you can work out what you're gonna do next if the interview bombs, and pretend like that's already happened, you can walk into the interview tomorrow with the anxiety sidelined.
>>
File: 1447909498930.jpg (187KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1447909498930.jpg
187KB, 960x539px
>>37599308
You aren't going to get the job.
>>
>>37599333

Nice trips, thanks man, you're a nice guy.
>>
25 no job no friends no education no neetbux(3rd world country) suicide watch tells me dont suicide depression forums tell me take pills and go to doc.
>>
>>37598716
I know the nostalgia feels, anon. Know that you are not alone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-170326.png (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-170326.png
259KB, 1080x1920px
Pretry good desu. Just got an ounce of some bomb ass weed a few days ago. Making all kinds of money and have another date this sunday. Hard work pays off bros.
>>
File: lel.png (89KB, 248x254px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
89KB, 248x254px
>no gf
>no friends
>no money/low budget
>give no fucks
Being content with what I got feels pretty good.I've ascended,maybe these are just a taste of the powers I'll obtain when I reach wizardry
>>
It's my 10 year high school graduation anniversary.
On normiebook all the people I went to school with set up a group to discuss it and make plans.
Obviously I have no intention of going or even commenting but I read what they say out of morbid curiosity.

First they are going to show up at the high school to "take a tour" of the school and then they go to a restaurant afterwards. It sounded like a nightmare. Can you imagine being given a "tour" of your own high school 10 years later.

>here's that bathroom where Chad made fun of me because I was pooping
>here's that class where the jock teacher bullied me every day
>oh and here is the lunch table where I finally lost the last shred of my soul

What is there to even see? It's just an empty school. Look guys here is that hallway we used to talk in between classes.

I kind of wonder what they will do during that tour. I wish I could go and just walk with them totally silent with a grim look on my face lol.

Some girl in the group literally killed herself a few weeks ago so I guess I'm not the only one who is seeing this side of it.
>>
File: pizza.png (458KB, 582x487px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
458KB, 582x487px
Help a brotha out.
-be 28
-some girl at work is giving me signals,big ones
-she giggles at my stupid jokes that aren't even funny
-she crosses her legs a lot when I'm around
-plays with her hair
-she sometimes bites her finger and giggles
-she talks with a softer voice when talking to me
-when I was picking something up she was looking at my ass I turned around and she started playing with her phone
I'm bad a signals but these seem like green lights but I'm too scared to take charge because she has a BF.

what to do anons?
>>
Currently a NEET at 27 with a two year gap in my resume. I can work, and I can work well, I just hope that a prospective employer is willing to take the chance on me.
>>
File: 1491253200111.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1491253200111.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
It's not too late to join your nations military fellow robots
>>
File: oy oy oy.png (261KB, 487x492px) Image search: [Google]
oy oy oy.png
261KB, 487x492px
>>37599572
>fighting for the 'country"

I might, shit all the bennies you get for fighting
>>
File: 1476354770672.jpg (755KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476354770672.jpg
755KB, 1920x1080px
>>37599622
>I might, shit all the bennies you get for fighting

you can still join the National Guard or Reserves
>>
It's strangely bizarre being one year from 30 and knowing that you won't feel one of the most basic human emotions. It's like I'm broken or something.
>>
>tfw milf fetish
>like women in their 30s and 40s
>don't like younger women in their 30s,like them mature
>late 20s
>tfw they're giving me the fuck me eyes at the store because I lost a shit ton of weight and build muscle
>tfw chad jawline
>>
>>37599572
>tfw I always wanted to but I never want a buzz cut
Why even have that shitty rule?
>>
Not even 8:30 and I'm screaming and yelling. Probably going to get fired, which is fine because then I get to kms. It's all I think about all day anyway and I'm really tired of it all.
>>
>>37599778
>Why even have that shitty rule?
So that everyone looks the same
>>
I really really just want a gf
>>
I spent the last year trying to radically change myself, cutting out all my bad habits, improving myself in all areas. Went out regularly, started working out every day, got a different job.

And it didn't help at all. I'm in a worse position than when I started. I feel so fucking hopeless and fatalistic about my future. I feel like it's just better to not even try.
>>
File: Nagisa crying.jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
Nagisa crying.jpg
18KB, 443x332px
I've seen these threads for a while and then suddenly I'm old enough to post in them. Nothing in my life has changed though, I still don't have a job or any friends.

I'm suprised my family puts up with me, it must be embarrasing when their friends find out about me. Everything's just too tiring, I should have died a long time ago.
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
I finally dropped out of college. I was in community college for 3 years and then I then got into a nice 4 year school. I really thought I was gonna to do well and graduate and get a good job, but fuck me I was wrong.

I did fucking horrible this year, so now my adviser wants me to go back to CC and take some classes, so that I will do better when I return back to the 4 year school.

desu I fucking hate school. I should have been done with my degree by now, but since I dropped, failed and did part time for a while, I'm just very behind in all my credits.

I'm also hating my current job. I've been here for too long and its finally killing me. I work at a shitty Italian restaurant. The tips are pretty good, but the job is brutal. I work with a bunch of high school kids and I hate them all. I just want to find a nice office job, but since I'm a college drop out who's only worked shitty jobs all his life, its gonna be hard for me to land a nice job.

Oh yeah
still no gf ever and still a virgin.
>>
File: messy-anime-6.png (116KB, 272x473px) Image search: [Google]
messy-anime-6.png
116KB, 272x473px
I'm the youngest of my siblings, I'm not 25 yet. I feel sorry for my mother and the entire family for having to support my brothers, who dropped out of highschool long ago and now just play video games all day.
How do you guys feel about doing this to your families? I'm not trying to judge, I'm curious.
>>
>>37598814
We already do hide in boxes, anon. They're calles houses.

:'^)
>>
I think are genuinely smiled at me after we stared at each other for a while, I think she was coming out from a church.
>tfw no catholic gf
>>
>25
>get the chance to fuck someone for the first time since age 16
>she's solid 3/10

Might honestly turn her down
>>
File: 1497010887641[1].png (546KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497010887641[1].png
546KB, 800x400px
29 years old and today I'm finally completely moved out of my parents house. It's kind of scary to be on my own but I'm looking forward to having my own space. It's a little 400sqft studio apartment. Mom cried last night and gave me a strangely long hug. I'm only 20 minutes away. No washing machine so I'll head home to do that.

My totally pathetic dream is to beat every single console game I own before I'm 30 years old, sell that shit, and quit gaming. I used to love playing hours and hours every day after school but lately I've just been so bored with games. It feels like gaming isn't getting any better, just getting easier. I play all the games on hard mode and usually they just add extra health to the enemies instead of being creative with difficulty.

Anyway I'm hoping to buy myself a real comfy cloth recliner chair, plop the TV right in front of me, and just vegetate without having to deal with my parents.

They want me to get a couch or loveseat, but I figure I'm a fucking loser who hasn't gone on a date in 3 years since this fembot I dated died. So I just bought a twin size bed, and I'm getting a comfy chair and go full on loser mode. If I can someone get a girl, maybe we'll watch TV at her apartment or something because this little studio has no space for a big bed/couch.
>>
>>37600367
You'd be an idiot to turn her down.
>>
File: 1490116020909.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1490116020909.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37600455
I'm not sure you understand just how unattractive she is good sir
>>
>>37600438
>>37600438
>It feels like gaming isn't getting any better, just getting easier.

I want you to go back and replay any of the games you struggled with as a child.

I recently decided to replay spyro because ??? and am finding it WAY too easy for a game that caused me tears and heartache as a child.

Nothing new has come out in gaming in fucking years. Every thing is a repost of a repost of a repost.

I too thought about quitting it altogether, and did end up selling most of my gear.

It's actually quite nice at the end of a long week to play something for a few hours. It's a way different mentality than it was as a neet, where you play it to fill in the time; now I play because I genuinely want to play it, not to give myself something to do.

Going full comfy without your parents being around is the greatest part of having your own space. I remember last weekend I played the tony hawks pro skater hd remake in my underpants eating frootloops. Maximum comfy.
>>
Listening to hard bass and smoking cigarettes.
There's a double xp event in Overwatch so I guess I could play that even if its sort of boring.
Life sure feels empty.
>>
>>37600489
>>37600455
>>37600367
Lets be honest, anon. Eventually you're going to feel lonely enough to start considering her a decent option.

You should try to do it, but don't try too hard. When ugly girls start turning my direction I love it because I just naturally treat them like crap but somehow they love it. It's a total ego turn on. Try it anon, a 3/10 is fun because they want it more.

Once you start finding 4's it gets too hard because even 4's have a harem of orbiters these days...
>>
>>37600489
That's a mother fucking cassowary. You're an ausfag.

Also yes I do. I used to fuck a 2/10, a wildly obese, hideous girl. And it was good for my self esteem, because while I was embarrassed to be seen in public with her, it was nice to have a human being who wanted to eat pizza in bed and put their face on my genitals.

It made me feel good enough to move up to a 3, then a 5.

This isn't a brag post, because that's where it ends. With 5s. Because I'm entirely average
>>
>30
>parents divorced when I was 13
>dad moved to a different country because he had too much debt
>bullied at school every day
>don't know how to cope
>stop going to school for days at a time
>got so bad that they were going to call the police on my mum because I just didn't want to go
>dropped out of school at 15
>develop terrible anxiety & depression issues
>develop avoidance behaviours to cope
>stay inside every day for years
>don't trust anyone in a position of help & authority because of my time in school where teachers couldn't do anything to help me
>don't know how to handle responsibility, work, relationships
>literally scared of life itself
>everyone I grew up with has moved on in life
>gf's, fiances, careers, houses, kids
>im still waking up past midday every day and not showering for over a week at a time
>no ambition, no hope for the future
>no savings
>no pension
>can't drive
>just going through the motions every day, distracting myself with games, music, tv & music from the hopelessness of life
>dont remember what happy is any more
>too scared live
>too scared to die

Dad died in March so I started having daily existential panic attacks. I'm pretty much over them at this point though due to resubbing to WoW just as a distraction.
>>
File: don_had_a_hard_life.jpg (40KB, 485x573px) Image search: [Google]
don_had_a_hard_life.jpg
40KB, 485x573px
>turning 24
>finally lost v card to slut
>feel absolutely nothing
>it was exactly how I imagined it no more no less
>my obsession with trying to get laid for a quarter of my life has finally come to an end and it was basically for nothing
I should have just waited
>>
>>37600643
>I should have just waited
For what? It would have just made you anticipate it even more.
>>
>>37599426

I'm so tempted to buy a fraction of a Bitcoin or any other coin and just see what happens.
But I am afraid that I will fuck up the buying (and that they'll steal all the money on my account) or that I won't be able to sell it later.
>>
>>37598730
From UK, studying in Sweden, will be going to Vienna. It's in STEM stuff, I'll be going into nanotechnologies hopefully when I graduate.
>>
>>37599169

Well I'm back.

Walked into the kitchen and some guy immediately laughed at me, I guess because I look so ugly.

Sat out in the dining area. It's a university residence hall. There was a bunch of huge black dudes, probably the football players, hitting on really hot white girls wearing pretty much nothing. I used to not notice these things but I guess I'm memed from being on here so much. I sat at a table and pretended to text my imaginary friends.

Manager came and got me. I tried to do my best but he only asked me 1 or 2 short questions, then explained the job, then told me he had some more interviews and I'd hear back next week. He used the word "entry-level" a lot, which seemed good at the time but now looking back it gives me a sinking feeling. It lasted like 5 minutes.

When I stood up to leave I said I hope to hear from you and he just said "yeah"

Tips on being homeless/killing myself?
>>
How do you deal with being a handholdless, kissless? Nearing 20 years and before it didn't bother me but now it is
>>
File: 1496754076934.jpg (140KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496754076934.jpg
140KB, 500x667px
>>37601220
I told you that you wouldn't get the job
>>
File: IMG_1460.jpg (54KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
54KB, 396x396px
>>37601220
Nigga stop being retarded. Go and apply at retirement or nursing home kitchens. They are almost always hiring for a position even if it's just dishwashing but you can get in as cook right off the bat with experience and you can get hired as a dishwasher almost anywhere too.
>>
>>37599778
>why have something low maintenance when you can have it high maintenance
long hair is a meme. Name a benefit of long hair.
>>
27 next month. My cat is gonna be put to sleep tomorrow. She has cancer and has a hole in her cheek, looks like a zombie. She is pretty old though, was around before 9/11, knows how things are supposed to be.
>>
>>37600367
Dont do it you'll feel shit after I guarantee it
>>
>>37598478
Anyone has this pepe without the text?
>>
File: 1495395943871.jpg (58KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495395943871.jpg
58KB, 397x500px
28 with a part time job, no college degree, and no plan for my life or the future. All of the hobbies that kept me interested and motivated in improving have been gradually relegated to something that kills time rather than makes me happy.

I used to be really into PC building and getting to put together a new rig was always really exciting. Now I have a brand new GPU that's been sitting on my floor over a week with no desire to do anything but let it collect dust.
>>
File: 1359405567241.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1359405567241.gif
1MB, 300x225px
What do you guys think about Jordan Peterson and his advice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
>>
>>37602228

How did she feel when we finally got OBL?
>>
>>37602531

Why don't you try and teach people how to do that? Down the community centre, like?

Mabye you've entered the "mentor" level.
>>
>>37602531
>I used to be really into PC building
maybe start a youtube channel teaching tards to build a PC
>>
>>37602777

Best thing I've done with my time in a long time.

Listen, Fight Club is true, but provided now answers. J.Peterson is the closest thing I've foudn to make sense of life, especially as a male in todays society.

The problem is your constantly told if you are not unique your nothing. Whereas, the truth is you are part of a long line, through your blood, your community, your planet, etc. You have to see yourself as part of that.

The main take away for me is when he said "the amount of contribution you will make to the world is related to the amount of responsibility you are willing to take on".
>>
>>37602861

Sorry for the horrendous typos; phone fag from spanish.
>>
>>37602777

He's a great psychologist and his advice is really good but he fails to take into account that women STILL wouldn't want us even if we took this advice at heart and incorporated it into our lives.

What good is the advice if we can never enter into a relationship in the first place?
>>
Britfag here, turned 25 today.

Heading out into the country to see my parents and sisters in a little bit, gonna get presents and money and a dinner with a confusing name.

I don't know why I feel so alone but I do.
>>
>>37602918
Well yeah, you still have to work for it. Like practically all other things in life. Even jobs don't come for free, you have to earn the privilege of being able to work and receive money for it. Likewise you have to earn the privilege of listening to someone else's problems and spending money on them in order to be less lonely and have occasional sex.

Saying otherwise would be claiming that women should just come your way no matter what like they don't have their own choices and preferences which is wrong.

I'm probably in the same boat as you on this because I don't value a relationship with a random woman enough to put the needed work, it's just not a good worthy tradeoff for me. But I still don't think that there was an injustice done anywhere. If I really try to realistically picture myself on the other side, I wouldn't date a shitty person like myself either.
>>
File: 1454383747790.jpg (258KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454383747790.jpg
258KB, 1200x675px
>>37602777
I like some of what he says, but much of what he promotes sounds interesting, uplifting and enticing but rings hollow to me. Something doesn't sit right with me with evolutionary explanations of modern behavior and modern society. It's cute and all, but evolutionary psychology I think is largely bunk. No, I'm not an expert on this or anything. Just the things I hear don't match up with what I see and I certainly don't feel like I fit into the view point offered by it. I've always been kind of defective, though.

It's near impossible to enact the small changes he suggests we are not really that profound and are rather common sense. I know what I need to do, mostly, but I that doesn't make me able to do it. I am chronically unable to sleep. I'm exhausted, full of brainfog. I can't sleep can't think clearly, can't focus on anything. I literally feel unable to clean my room. I can't read books. It's a fucking struggle for me to watch the 30 minute lectures for my online class this summer.

I stewed in mediocrity for years doing a wagelsave job I hated. I finally gathered up the courage and strength to throw that off and strive to do something more meaningful with my life. Started up university and I'm halfway through a degree in both physics and mathematics, but I hate it honestly. I hate the environment at university. I don't really even care for my subjects very much anymore. It just causes me an incredible amount of stress and the anxiety, depression, and lack of sleep makes it difficult for me to even perform. I took on as much responsibility as I thought I could and for the first 6 months I enjoyed myself. Did not take long for old feelings of panic, doubt and depression to set in. I haven't gained any sense of meaning or role, no alacrity for life. I'm very tired. And too old for these feelings. I just want some peace.
>>
>>37603054

Yeah I know what you mean. I feel like a relationship would be a good thing overall when you're in a place where you're able to put the work in to get the most out of one.

But the way our society is set up is completely stacked against you if you're a robot.

Mens worth is defined by his ability to provide. His job. If you don't have a job, you're a LOSER and women absolutely hate male losers, they're not even human to them.

When I look at myself I ask "what is it that I have that she wants?" I can't provide financially, emotionally or socially. I have no value as a man and a partner and the amount of work I'd have to put in to make that not true is so monumental I can't see any reason why I would bother.
>>
>>37598530
I always was pretty androgynous and small, it's really not that nice when you're out in the real world.
>>
>>37603096
Holy hell. Just look at what I've written, too. It's a garbled mess. I'm 25, more educated, but I feel far less intelligent and am demonstrably far less articulate than when I was 18. What's wrong with me.
>>
>>37603180
That comes down to human (female) nature. Check out Turd Flinging Monkey and other MGTOW youtubers, they talk about that a lot.

Basically the woman is by nature more attracted to material wealth and the ability of the male to acquire resources because of her role in the natural world. In the natural world, men have the role of the providers and women have the role of caregivers. Apart from looking for someone attractive to just have sex with, men choose women that they think would be the best caregivers, and women choose men who are the best providers, so having a nice job and belongings is naturally an instinctive turn on for women.
>>
>>37603273

Oh yeah I know its all grounded in biology. 80/20 is a meme for a reason in that its true. Women want to spend their 20s - 30s screwing around and then when they hit 30 the desire to start a family becomes their primary motivation.

JP talks about this in a lot of his lectures. The male dominance hierarchy and how men compete with each other to climb it then are selected by women if they reach the top of it.
>>
>>37598478
Family reunion next weekend. I am the second oldest of seven kids and the only one who has never been married. I love my family though, and they put up with me. So that's cool.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.