[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your biggest recent fuckup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: have.jpg (72KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
have.jpg
72KB, 541x625px
I got fired from my dream job for making an inappropriate joke.

who here did it worse?
>>
I drove her away. Now she's staying at home for awhile to "think."

I fucked up
>>
>>37589845
tell us the joke!
Come on, robot, let me post.
>>
>>37589860
Yeah, I bet Chad came over to really help her probe her noggin.
>>
>>37589860
if she is *thinking* it means that she has someone else on her mind that she can go with if she breaks up with you.she is just thinking on a nice way to tell you to fuck off.
>>
inappropriate joke thread!

what do you call a female to male sex change operation?
>>
>>37589918
A mistake. Rbrb
>>
File: Photo Feb 26, 4 24 17 PM.jpg (21KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 26, 4 24 17 PM.jpg
21KB, 208x250px
>>37589845
>mom wants me to go to family gathering to see my grandma before she gets too old and dies
>tell her no because I'm too anxious to be around family
>the gathering was about 2-3 weeks ago
>grandma died in her sleep yesterday
She was the only one that treated me nice, guys. Literally the only one
>>
>Taking a delivery at mcdicks part time job
>given checklist for stock off van
>too tired to check
>never been wrong before
>find out I'm missing a cage of stock
>dump blame on delivery partner
>he gets gang ballocked off managerd

Worked out well tbqh
>>
>>37589950
an addadicktome
>>
>>37589967
JesusChrist anon you let your grandma die without saying goodbye. Don't even off yourself, she'll probably be too upset to talk to you in the afterlife. I wouldn't be surprised if your family hates you now
>>
>>37590024
My mom hasn't talked to me all day, my dad called me an asshole and told me to go back into my room and play my games. I stopped playing vidya years ago though
>>
>>37590053
you should play some vidya anon.grand theft auto 5 is pretty fun.
>>
>>37589967
know that she died asking herself why you didn't want to say goodbye to her
>>
File: CheersToThat.png (479KB, 840x984px) Image search: [Google]
CheersToThat.png
479KB, 840x984px
>>37589918
what did the pedo say when he got out of prison
I feel like a kid again
>>
>>37589867
This

Even if you're going to lie you might as well tell us what it was, vague posters are fucking cancer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.