[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's week 4 of me working a construction job pretending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: DGHDFGH.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
DGHDFGH.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
It's week 4 of me working a construction job pretending to be a chad.

The chads are beginning to suspect that i am not one of them. Not sure how much longer i can work there and pretend to be a chad.

What do?
>>
>>37589723
Get wasted with them after the job and beat your wife.
>>
Just mention lacrosse or college football to get them off your back. Remember to call them bro and you should be good.
>>
>>37589771
Dont have a wife. Don't drink. They are begining to wonder what exactly it is that i do when im not working. I just play my vidya and post on 4chan...

I gotta survive this job until i can find a nice comfy retail job again that's more sutiable for a robot.
>>
>>37589771
this
also start watching some sport and drink a small amount of alcohol before going to work

bonus points for wearing tanktops and getting /fit/
>>
is there a girl onsite?

make friends with her.

>t. outcast gril construction worker
>>
>>37589962
No thers no women i work with.
>>37589895
Im getting fit but all that's happening is im basically just turning into a slightly buffer robot.
>>
>>37589723
>What do?

Suck them off in their trucks
>>
File: nerdconstruction.jpg (54KB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
nerdconstruction.jpg
54KB, 400x445px
>>37589723
You need to start wolf whistling and cat calling hotties that walk past.

Talk about "the game" last night. Don't mention any specifics.
>>
lacrosse? one of the gayesr sports you can play dont mention that for fucks sake
>>
>>37590061
>Shake it, madam!
>Capital knockers!
>>
>>37590137
>"Ayyyeee check out the knockers on that broad"
>"Did you catch the game last night?"
>"My girl she made me a baloney sandwich"
>bends over exposes entire ass crack even leaning slightly
>
>>
how much education do you need to get into construction?

how fit are you?
>>
File: 1445395918581.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1445395918581.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>37589723
> The chads
When I worked construction, all of my coworkers were fat fucking losers.
>>
>>37590281
basically none. Im dumb as a rock and they still hired me. The pay is shit though. I only make $10 an hour.
>>
>>37590487
you're already on the bottom tier, you have nothing to worry about. now you just need to find the coolest chad and get him to mentor you

>t. carpenter cyborg
>>
>>37590557
>you just need to find the coolest chad and get him to mentor you

Fuck off dumbass, real life isn't your animes
>>
>>37590557
I guess. I'm doing road construction though so it's a bit different from carpentry. The hours are long. The days are hot. and the pay is literally no better than retail jobs i've had in the past working in the nice AC all day...
>>
>>37590047
i'm a girl construction worker and when i wear my "construction worker" clothes, i look mostly like a dude. this part is not important

anyway. make friends with the triaxle guys. everyone hates them and they appreciate people who are nice to them.

you'll be okay.. just don't invent outlandish stories
>>
>>37590597
whatever neet bitch, replace the word chad with co-worker and i meant every word of that post, and i have a job and kind of a life, i don't watch anime you sad loser. fuck off to /pol/ and talk shit to them so they can rek you
>>
>>37590608
i work in the sun all day too but i started at your pay level like 4 years and now i travel during the winters when i'm off (i build additions in a cold part of the country). you can always take what you know and get into another trade in the construction field, and if you are willing to work hard you can make decent money
>>
>>37590779
i guess so. The company i work for doesn't have any way to move up. Theres people working there that have been there for 10 years and only make a few dollars more than i make.

I suppose it would look good on my resume if i go somewhere else though.
>>
>>37589723
If you're suicidal and incredibly bent on ending your life: workplace murder.

Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>37590837
The job i do puts me standing next to oncoming traffic passing inches from my ass at 75mph. I could easily die there anyway.
>>
>>37589723
should have done what i did: literally just be yourself and don't pretend to be someone you're not
very quickly people will realize you're just weird and leave you the fuck alone
that's what i like
>>
>>37590818
right, and you will gain a work ethic which you will always have your whole life. something some of these neets on here who talk shit wish they had. but don't fucking quit yet you need to be able to show you can work a whole season and shit
>>
>>37590884
That's another bad thing about this job. It's seasonal. As soon as october gets here im going to be neet again unless i can find another job.

Construction seems like it's full of ex cons and shit. People that can't get jobs anywhere else...
>>
>>37590857
Okay. Okay. New plan. Come to work painted like Pepe, start screaming "FUCKING NORMIES!!!" at the top of your voice while repeatedly making RRREEEE sounds (also at the top of your voice). Then strip naked and start flinging your poo at them. Once they try to come after you, yell out "NOT THIS TIME, NORMIES!!!! RRRREEEE!!!!" Then jump into traffic and get killed. You'll make the news and be an /r9k/ folk hero.
>>
>chads
am i the only one who worked with crackheads?
>>
>>37590912
>People that can't get jobs anywhere else...
Plus, manual labour jobs don't require much skill or experience. It just gets stigmatised as being for dumb idiots or criminals, hence why a lot of people avoid them.
>>
>>37590912
those are the unskilled jobs.. road construction, drywall, roofing, framing to a certain degree.. but the guys who run those crews are neither convicts nor poor
>>
>>37589887
Construction is so much better you retard. You will learn a trade, work with your hands and it being a physical job you get constant exercise. Instead of being a buttboi literal retail faggot taking shit from every customer, no one respecting you, absolute shit pay, and not learning anything. What kind of a retard are you? Stay in construction dumbass.
>>
>>37591066
my crew boss is an ex con though and he only makes $5 an hour more than i do.
>>
>>37590966
Knowing my luck i wouldn't die but would end up paralyzed and in a wheelchair like steven hawking except without the fancy voice software.
>>
>>37591339
>without the fancy voice software
You can probably still get that through your health insura- *remembers that Trump is president* never mind.
>>
File: 1432777425666.jpg (97KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432777425666.jpg
97KB, 540x720px
Anything you say can and will be used against you as banter-fuel because thats how blue collar guys act. Everyone is in a constant sub-concious battle to prove to each other they're not gay. They are the kind of people who will whistle at a woman 2 blocks away and yell "AY BABY WUNT SUM FUG".

If you're ever on a red-pill binge and memeing it up on /pol/ and wonder why feminism is a thing, when you're around the REAL working class american, you'll realize why feminists are a thing.

t. hyperautist constructocuck
>>
Roofbro reporting in. It takes a while to get used to. Just keep up with the bantz and become an alcoholic. One of us, one of us
>>
>>37591533
are you one of those queer guys who can't comprehend most people aren't mentally ill?
>>
Commercial construction worker here, I've gone through probably 50% of the trades in the 8 years I've been doing construction. I've done finish carpentry, some electrical and plumbing work, lots of drywall, steel stud and wood framing, some MIG and stick welding, tile work, cabinetry. I've done all kinds of work in my life so far and the most important thing I can tell you is this, learn as much as you can and if you can get a formal education then go for it. Ask lots of questions as to why you do things a certain way and how it all plays together to finish the job. Be safe about what you do no matter what anyone says, no matter what it is or how much it pays, it's not worth getting hurt over. Construction isn't really that great, it's where all the guys who were too lazy to go to school end up. Like I said, education is important, the educated will always be higher on the food chain and less expendable
>>
>>37590061
>talk about "the game" last night and don't mention any specifics

Holy fucking this, every God damn day I go to work these people are talking about hockey like it's a religion. Like holy fuck you guys change the subject, you say the same things to each other every fucking day about Sydney Crosby or ovechkin
>>
>tfw too unfit for trade job
>dont want to get bullied by fully grown proper men while i walk around like some useless kid visiting for a week

I wish i was /fit/ and tall...

And yes i know they hire skinny girls for construction but i only ever see em directing traffic or standing around while the men do the real work
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.