[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have countless fetishes. Everything humiliating or femdom-related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 23

I have countless fetishes. Everything humiliating or femdom-related works.
Normie ones like feet, facesitting and bondage. Everything latex (vacuum beds make diamonds). Pegging, feminiziation, crossdressing. Incest, small penis humiliation, cock and balls torture, trampling.
Orgasm denial, urethra insertion (especially stiletto heels). One of my favorite although rather normie tier is shoe fetish. Like just the shoe. Well designed shoes or shoes i associate with something arousing.
For example converse/vans/uggs cause i associate them to the high school girls that used to bully me.
Sometimes I just take my stepmother's shoes (she's in her mid 40s with really cute and petite feet) and hold them in my hands, maybe kiss them and smell them, I rarely lick them because i'm afraid she might notice if her shoes suddenly look cleaner, so i try to be sneaky. Another thing i love is chastity. I try to stay caged as long as i can but the cage i got gets uncomfortable after a while. These are the ones i act on (or want to) irl. Then i jerk it to everything, furry, futa, loli, vore, pretty much anything /d/.
Saddest thing is i can't pinpoint a moment when i started getting more and more fucked up, I clearly remember i was heavily attracted by shoes even when i was like 10 years old and i'd swap shoes with my cousin and i loved how her gold nikes felt so tightened up to my feet, or the thrill of touching them and smelling them when she went out of the room, i knew it was wrong and shameful.
>>
>>37589589
I also have a huge shoe fetish. I primarily have a foot fetish, but shoes can get me really going. I know that there are a lot of people really into heels, and while I'll like them, stuff like converse, vans and running shoes are much better. Pic related, superstars make me hard as diamonds.
>>
File: CxC9EqNVEAAVwvw.jpg (253KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CxC9EqNVEAAVwvw.jpg
253KB, 1200x900px
>>37589919
This is gonna sound silly but i thought i was replying to a thread. I got confused with this mobile app
>superstars
My nigga, my sister bought a pair of those and i adore them. When she came home and showed them to me my reactions was so exagerated i think she might be onto me.
Do you have preferences in size?
>>
>>37590081
The smaller the better. I almost forgot that I also had a younger kind-of cousin (we weren't actually related) who shoes were the center of my fascination growing up ( I don't have a sister unfortunately). Eventually convinced her to give me a pair of shoes, she gave a pair of ed hardy converse that she out grew. Pic related were the style, but with a different, mostly gold, design. I used those to masturbate to a million times over. You ever go after your sister's shoes?
>>
File: 248.jpg (265KB, 1280x1918px) Image search: [Google]
248.jpg
265KB, 1280x1918px
>>37590165
>the smaller the better
100% agree
>do you ever go after your sister's shoes?
Course i do. She got nike sneakers, converse, adidas, sandals, wedges, flip flops, high heels. My favs are a pair of old kinda smelly pink nikes, and a pair of H and M stiletto booties, black suede with golden details, i just love them, they look so sexy and make her legs look divine, plus they smell heavenly. I still try to be sneaky of course, but i couldn't resist the temptation to lick their soles clean once. Do you have any stories where you got caught (or almost) ? Cause i do
>>
>>37590528
Never been caught in the act, but have been caught will the evidence before. Pretty sure my mom found those converse I mentioned earlier hidden in my closet when I went away for college. She never said anything, but they just disappeared.

When I was younger and that not-cousin (we'll call her Alexa) used to stay over a lot with her family, I'd often hide a pair of her shoes under the guest bedroom bed, so they would just think they forgot it there (Alexa often forgot things). Once, when she was maybe 7 or 8, I hid a pair of flip flops similar to pic related. At night I'd often go get them, jerk off with them, and hide them under my pillow, returning them in the morning before school. One day I forgot to return them, my mom found them when changing my sheets when I was at school. They were sitting on my desk when I got home, I shit a brick. Again, she never really said anything.

The worst part thought? I bit them for some reason and there was a permanent imprint of my teeth on one of them. Alexa still wore them when she got it back, me always knowing what those little marks were.
>>
>>37590528
Share almost or caught stories anon
>>
File: CF60UTXUMAA5LM5[1].jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CF60UTXUMAA5LM5[1].jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>37591000
This. As I said, never been caught in the act, but there are lots of other stories with Alexa's (and another not-quite cousin) shoes. Makes me so hard thinking how much cum I've left on her shoes over the years. But I want to here caught stories.
>>
>>37589919
I'm the same anon. Love feet but Converse and vans are awesome too.
>>
File: CSyokZZVEAAtyEH.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CSyokZZVEAAtyEH.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>37591101
Well this one time my sister legit saw me sniffing her shoes. She was in the shower so i thought i had time, then she sneaked up on me and said "what are you doing?"
My heart fucking jumped. I put the shoe down and told her i smelled something weird and was checking if it was her shoe. The shoes where on the balcony and she caught me from behind so maybe, maybe she didn't see how i was bringing the show to my face with both hands under the sole, you know what i mean? There's a clear difference between someone taking a shy wiff and someone fucking using a shoe as a rebreather.
>>
File: 346457867689.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
346457867689.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
>>37589919
100% same here m8

fuck this 2mb limit

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1496971065190.webm
>>
>>37591258
Oh I know what you mean, I've fallen asleep just sucking in the smell from Alexa's converse. I miss them so much. I don't like especially stinky shoes, I prefer more of the natural shoe smells mixed with just a bit of the girls scent. Enough that you know, even blindfolded, who's shoe it is, but not reeking.
>>37591225
>>37591341
I feel you brothers, any shoe adventures of your own to add?
>>
File: CaskGn0UcAAA_pk.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CaskGn0UcAAA_pk.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
>>37590833
Forgot to say, lovely story. More?
Also this one time i wasn't technically caught since i did it openly, i was a kid so you know how kids are, but it haunts me that my parents or relatives might have noticed or even worse might remember about these episodes, you feel me?
Anyway here's one of other stories. I had, like you, cousin who was often the target of my fetishistic desires as a kid. She had this pair of velvet converse that looked "dirty" (that's how they came out of the factory) i was in love with. I couldn't resist and since that day she visited she wasn't taking them off, little perverted me challenged her: who can smell the other's shoe the longest. Guess who won. My shoes weren't smelly, she was a guest so it's not like i was wearing them. But i just couldn't get enough of those, the smell, the velvet on my skin, i buried my face in that shoe for like an hour, until her mom burst in telling her they had to go, she definitely saw me cause we weren't hiding it really.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1261x941px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1261x941px
>>37589919
amen to that

chuck taylors get me rock solid desu
>>
>>37591424
That's fucking amazing, I got tons more but I gotta run out for a couple minutes, don't let the thread die.
>>37591453
Converse were my first love.
>>
>>37591417
I'm gonna keep sharing since i can't sleep. You reminded me of something i used to do all the time: i always kept a pair of silver nike air max next to my bed, and at night, with the dark, i'd quietly pick them up and put them under my pillow and hold them with my hands. The interesting part was those shoes were super popular at my school and all the cool kids had those, so i'd imagine girls from my school stepping on my hands.
Another funny thing: a kid (male) in my class had a pair of sneakers that i just loved so much, i became obsessed with him, now, we were best friends but i straight up went nuts and told him i loved him and he was like "that means you're gay" (i didn't know what it meant, and probably he didn't fully understand it either). I then grew out of gayness when my mom bought me the exact same shoes. I then became gay again because of lack of female affection.
>>
I sniffed my manager's shoes once. She was a super cute, slim "mommy manager" type who always dressed in a very stylish executive way. I would just check out her stockings and shoes all day. We were rushing to get the fuck out after a long night working a party (that she dressed up for) and we were the last two people in the building. She had to run to another room to get something so she threw off her heels and ran for it. I grabbed one and sniffed it, then chucked it down and got back to my spot just a second before she came back into the room. It was fucking spectacular.
>>
File: IMG_0845.jpg (162KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0845.jpg
162KB, 683x1024px
>>37591518
Waiting on you.
Story number 3: the first time i actually came was (did you guess?) with my cousin's shoes. As a kid i didn't know about masturbation but here's the thing: when i peed, i'd get a weird feeling in my peepee, and i'd get the urge to lie face down in bad and kinda oscillate my hips on against the bed, kinda like humping it, and the tingling sensation felt good. Well, i did this when 'worshipping shoes too. This one time my cousin came over (i was already a bit older by now and didn't spend as much time with her) and she was hanging out with my sis. She had just taken off her warm shoes and left them in my sis bedroom, then they both went to my parents' bedroom and chatted while on the bed. The rooms were separated by a corridor and 2 doors, so super close.
I immediately got up from the pc, laid on the floor and started smelling and kissing, while doing the weird hip motion. The smell was heavenly (they didn't stink), the classic rubbery smell that converse have.
>feel like peeing and stop humping
>hear a door slamming open
>"pee myself" and run to the toilet
I think i understood what i did but i didn't properly masturbate until years later.
>>
>>37591584
>>37591813
Wow we have a lot in common. I used to 'masturbate' the same way when I was little, except I'd put my hand down near my dick while gyrating for some extra stimulation. Or, sometimes I'd use Alexa's shoes down there.

I was always super close to Alexa, we felt very comfortable together. Whenever her family came over, I would wait until everyone went downstairs and would sneak into the guest bedroom. For years, always in this same red bag, would be her shoes. Fucking heaven, I would scout out what fun I would be having that weekend.

One day, as we got older, I decided to tell her about my fetish and my love of her shoes. As I said, we were very close, so it went better then you would think. She was several years younger then me, so she thought it was funny at first, then helped me out like it was her job. Don't think she realized there was anything sexual about it, would never do more then rub her feet or sniff her shoes in front of her, but the next couple years were fucking amazing.

One of the best things was planning out what shoes she would bring when I knew she was coming up. We would text about it, but she foolishly saved a text of my 'list' once. Her mom saw, but she was apparently just confused by a saved text with a bunch of randomly listed shoes. Still scared the shit out of me when Alexa told me thought.
>>
>>37591710
This was also great shit, I love that thrill that comes with only having moments for a quick sniff.
>>
File: 60971270_p4_master1200.jpg (389KB, 671x950px) Image search: [Google]
60971270_p4_master1200.jpg
389KB, 671x950px
>>37591710
Bold. I don't think i ever did anything with shoes that didn't belong to a relative of sorts.
>>37591971
What a lucky guy you are. I need more stories, keep them coming if you can!
Story number 4: a bit younger than in last story, sometimes i'd meet my cousin (let's call her Julie) at my grandparents' house. The grownups would stay in the living room and us kids were left to ourselves. So this one time we were playing on the big bed, jumping and such, and smart, pervy little me challenged Julie once again.
We'd wrestle and who fell off the bed first would lose. I won the first round but made it look like a close match, and then spiced it up a lil bit: the loser would become the winner's slave for a week. I promptly proceeded to lose. The feeling of submission, being beaten by a girl, was a pleasure itself. However Julie loved me so she'd never be a mean master to me. We used to chat on msn and i remember saying something like "if you want i can call you master" (yes not mistress cause i didn't know the female in my language. Anyway) and she was like "no it's fine keep calling me Julie :)". "but i want to call you master and you to call me slave!" "ok anon :)" . Keep in mind i got all these strange, fucked up fantasies and words from a cartoon about Moses "Prince of Egypt" or something. Then next time we met i was constantly reminding her that i had to do whatever she told me to and hoped that somehow she could read my mind, but she couldn't. Now we used to play lots of flashgames so i said "hey you can order your slave to be your foot stool :^)" "ahah ok slave: be my footstool". This is burnt so deeply in my memories. Anyway i proceeded to lay down under the desk and she'd rest her converse (still remember the model: made of jeans and with like a second layer, striped.) on my chest and i'd caress them and bring them near my face while she carelessly played flashgames. Boy, this took a while to type on tablet.
>>
>>37592299
Sweet, I never went with the slave angle, although I have heard other people try that same ploy. That last bit does remind me of a few times where I'd let Alexa play games on my computer while I laid on the floor and played with her feet, bare or in pair of shoes of my choice. I'd even keep changing her shoes, cycling between the pairs she brought that time. I miss those moments so god damn much.

There are lots of little moments from those few years. When she got shoes for christmas, she would describe them and promise to bring them. I once got here to take a bunch of pictures on oovoo of all her modeling all her shoes, unfortunately those have been lost. When she started sleeping off on her own when staying over, I'd sneak over to her in the middle of the night. If she was awake, we'd talk while I played with her feet. If she was asleep, and she was a heavy sleeper, I did whatever I wanted.

I think she eventually got weirded out and we stopped. I fucked up, I pushed too hard a few too many times and she went from eager to please to feeling used I guess. I still regret it, if I played my cards differently then this could still be going on today.
>>
File: Photo 30-10-12 14 57 31.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 30-10-12 14 57 31.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
>>37592727
Hey, you still got more than the majority of guys with this fetish could dream of.
Still cannot not wonder about 'what if?' i suppose. I hope you'll find someone like her some day.
I was writing while i waited. If you want just skip to a question i'd like you to answer.
Story: I was more interested in my Julie than my sister purely because of their taste in shoes. Well, technically my mom picked shoes for my sister, but one day she insisted she wanted the same silver air max as me so she got em.i loved em cause they were so small!! They were borderline child size so they were a bit different and i remember being fascinated by this. Those and a pair of little boots were the only shoes of hers i liked and "worshipped" when i was small. I'd wear them on my hands and rubbed them all over my face (this only until they were new cause i knew that dirty=bad) and the feeling when the boots would actually cover most of my arms stuck with me to this day.
Question: what do you think causes our brain to be wired like this? A early childhood experience? Mental illness? Cause i cannot remember a time when i wasn't attracted to shoes, or an event that sparked it. I do remember that some tv shows impressed me: like the Moses cartoon, or this anime (hell if i know the name) from which i recall a girls saying this precise line
>capture him, bring him to me and i'll make him my own personal little slave (roughly translated)
>>
File: Photo 30-10-12 14 57 27.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 30-10-12 14 57 27.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
And also, thank you for sticking around, based shoe-lover.
>>
>>37591710
i also work in a theater so I get lots of opportunities to be alone with hot girls' shoes. I had a week of nights with access to the sneakers of a college babe and then another week with a cute high school senior's character shoes. I also smell their clothes, especially the armpits
>>
File: 1629674_lookbook3[1].jpg (150KB, 560x401px) Image search: [Google]
1629674_lookbook3[1].jpg
150KB, 560x401px
>>37592938
I don't why my mind is like it is. Like you, I've always loved feet and shoes, from my earliest memories. It just seems natural. I love it thought, just walking around, especially in the summer, is a fucking treat. I literally have to catch my breath when I see a pretty girl in superstars.

Now for a different story. I had a friend who lived down the street. He had a older and a younger sister. They went on vacation once and asked my family to stop by their house daily to feed their cat. I quickly volunteered. I could never stay that long, or my mom would wonder where I went, but I must of spent a total of two hours going through both sister's shoes. Smelling, rubbing, jacking off, it was amazing. My favorite being a pair of low cut brown converse the younger sister wore a lot but for some reason did't bring with her on vacation. Left puddles of cum in the toes, knowing they'd dry by the time she got home. Saw her the week she came back wearing them, nearly creamed myself right there.
>>37592984
Thank you too, i've never been able to find someone to talk to about this stuff. You ever cum in shoes? Like your sister?
>>37593128
>>37593128
Thats fucking hot, any shoes that stood out?
>>
>>37593289
The first opportunity I ever had was also the strongest smell. I was checking the dressing room while locking up and I saw my crush's big white vans up on the rack. I grabbed one and took a huge whiff. I got rock hard instantly and I started rubbing my crotch like crazy. Luckily there was a bathroom in the dressing room, because I needed it immediately.

The hottest thing I found in the theater wasn't shoes though. Back when I was closer to high school age there was a very sexy junior who I had flirted around with one summer. During the next year she was in a talent show or something at our theater and she texted me after she and everyone else left.
>Hey I need you to grab something I left in the dressing room. Check the lockers.
She left the soft white cotton panties she had been wearing all day in there
I sucked every last micron of sent and flavor out of those.
>>
File: Photo 02-11-12 23 45 50.jpg (95KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 02-11-12 23 45 50.jpg
95KB, 600x882px
>>37593289
Wow that is so fucking hot. Cumming on/inside shoes, while arousing, is not my fav. First of all you can easily raise suspicion, as it is hard to wash off anything, second, i don't want to cum on shoes that i am in the future going to lick, nor inside cause i don't want them to smell like cum. Additionally: i love my sister, and respect her too much to make her walk around with my cum under her feet. With that said, I did come in a pair of green low cut converse of hers. She was going to get rid of them cause they were causing her tendinitis, so i decided to give them a proper farewell.
She doesn't buy converse anymore sadly, but she does have a lot of different sneakers, with superstars being the latest addition as i mentioned. She does look stunning with those, when i see her taking them off my dick gets hard and my mouth waters.
>>
File: $_57[1].jpg (168KB, 976x1375px) Image search: [Google]
$_57[1].jpg
168KB, 976x1375px
>>37593601
I know what you mean, I rarely cum in shoes I know I'll have other chances at.

I had a very good friend in college who's dorm room was right across the hall from me. She always left her door unlocked, so I would often go in there when I knew she had class and went at shoes. She didn't have a lot I liked, but she did have pic related. Almost never wore them, but I must have spent hours just stroking them, sniffing them and jerking off with my nose buried into them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.