[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You live in the best time to be a nerd/geek/weeb and still can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: chelhellbunny cammy.jpg (440KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
chelhellbunny cammy.jpg
440KB, 1280x1707px
You live in the best time to be a nerd/geek/weeb and still can't get a girlfriend. What's wrong with you all?
>>
>>37589340
I'm a Brown Nerd.
>>
im 5"3 and 170 pounds
>>
>>37589340
I'm a nerd but not a attention whore. I actually play games and youre not going to find a relationship while playing games.
>>
File: 106a0f65617a9d04960b604b3d4e4d6d.jpg (130KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
106a0f65617a9d04960b604b3d4e4d6d.jpg
130KB, 723x1000px
>>37589340

I'm ugly, short, poor, stupid and old. I'm also exceedingly neurotic and difficult to put up with on any sort of intimate level.
>>
>cammy

that's a fandom exploiter, not a true nerd
>>
>>37589340
I cant mentally handle relationships without going near-batshit

Ive had one or two chances at em, but I just don't have it in me.
>>
Roasties want Chad with trendy nerd glasses and a superhero shirt, not actually bots.
>>
>>37589340
they're not actual nerds who want to learn about the lore behind science fiction series or memorize fighting game mechanics, they're just people who watch something that has even the faintest hint of science fiction or fantasy behind it or watch a comic book movie then act like they're some colossal nerd. anyone who still really cares about what being a nerd originally meant is still an outcast.
>>
>>37589600
>fighting game mechanics
>implying those matter in todays dumbed-down games

I gave up after SFV, anon
The normies took that from us.
>>
popular "nerd culture" does not mean its cool to be a loser, losers will be losers
>>
File: 1490519781392.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
1490519781392.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>37589340
qts aren't introverted for the most part
>>
>>37589641
exactly. everything that used to be for nerds has been dumbed down to be so casual it doesn't even matter. fighting games are all simple combos and overpowered characters/techniques with pathetic room for improvement from a first timer to a veteran. first person shooters are all slow moving spam fests with pathetic ttk and dull weapon choice. strategy games are all "send more guys and hope you win" with so few micromanagement options and tactical options. it annoys me how much every single medium i enjoy now appeals to the lowest common denominator over the original fan.
>>
>>37589641
>tfw favorite fighters are netherrralm games

a-am I a scrub?
>>
>>37589709
if you enjoy them good for you. they're pretty simple but if you just feel like watching flashy animations they're fun. no shame in enjoying it.
>>
>>37589709
You're a bitchboy, anon.

The only semi-decent fighter left is Guilty Gear.

>>37589704
Fucking this. I've almost entirely given up on games as an entertainment medium now.

Except touhou. Sure there's the ezmodo scrubs, but it's still fucking fun.
Community is full of cancer that haven't touched a game pre-EoSD though
>>
File: 2456453432564234.png (480KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
2456453432564234.png
480KB, 760x427px
>>37589340
I like to think it's not entirely my fault. Because i already lost the moment i was born. I think it's either autism, aspergers or maybe ADD i don't know. All i know is that i am too self aware. And it's holding me back. Yes it's easy to blame everyone else. And i agree it's partially my fault too. But can you blame me? You can lose fat if you are fat or try to gain some muscle or whiten your teeth whatever. But a mind can't be fixed so easily. And i think that's why real robots can't form a real connection with someone. Let alone get a relationship and get laid.
>>
>>37589704
>fighting games are all simple combos and overpowered characters/techniques with pathetic room for improvement from a first timer to a veteran.

Would you consider a 60% combo from first hit overpowered if the character can't zone because no projectile?
>>
>>37590066
probably overpowered, especially in today's fighting games where there are so many options to make zoning worthless.
>>
I had chances with girls but every time she got close to my dick I stopped because I was worried it was too small. I just kind of gave up after.
>>
>>37589544
these dubs be pudding .
>>
CAMMY NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.