[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A rant on the normie position of "beggars can't be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Shub-Niggurath.jpg (67KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
Shub-Niggurath.jpg
67KB, 400x550px
Ok usually robots are the type of people who can't be choosers. At least that's what normies say. But even fucking normies will have to admit, you have to keep some of your standards and at least some modicum of self respect, I mean just because we shouldn't be so choosy, does not mean we have to date unhygienic std ridden 200lb landwhales, I mean shit at least most robots (I assume) take showers and are trying to be fit. I actually exercise everyday, mind you not lifting, but calisthenics and cardio. If we can't expect our future significant others to be atleast slightly healthy(bmi:5'4ft 165lbs, addendum:height 5'4 was chosen because that's average female height in the U.S., 160lbs is considered overweight by 21lbs), and hygienic, why even try at all, especially if we have to degrade ourselves that much.
>>
Good taste in Lovecraftian gods,my nigga.
>>
the ratio is for every year of virginity after 18 that you go, you cannot turn your nose at another 5 pounds of extra weight in your mate 'of choice'
thus, a 40 year old virgin will have to accept 110

as an aside, i saw a landscaping truck on the road the other day that listed "shub trimming" among their capabilities
>>
>>37589372
>110
*extra lbs
>>
>>37589218
A few anons are already looking for a partner on their own level (at least lookswise). Many others or completely delusional though. I've seen it with my own eyes: Guys that could do well with many normal girls, instead start orbiting the by far most beautiful girl in the room.
>>
File: glance.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
glance.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
"Lowering your standards" doesn't even make sense. A fat or ugly person is unattractive to me. I can't reach into my brain and switch off the part of me which finds them disgusting.
>>
>>37589446
Women can. They value personality over looks though and actually want to get to know the person for real. That's why you see more hot girls dating normal/ugly guys than the other way around.
>>
File: neet_laughing.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet_laughing.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>37589487

>They value personality over looks

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA"
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHHAA
>>
yeah i recently had a girl who is 300lbs be interested in me. she's nice but holy shit, i cannot feel any type of physical attraction to her. it's not even like 20lbs overweight it's becoming a massive fucking balloon just so you can eat more candy?? unreal
>>
>>37589519
it's kind of true. women value strength and character moreso than men, which is almost exclusive to be physical attraction.
>>
>>37589487
i can't tell if you're being serious or not originally
>>
>>37589565
Why wouldn't I be serious (in an original manner)?
>>
>>37589559

They really don't. For women, it's Looks, then Wealth and status, then personality. The only personality traits which matter to women are "dark triad' traits. Either be tall and good looking, be rich, or be a murderer, your choice.
>>
>>37589596
>memespeak

I thought we are having a serious discussion here?
>>
>>37589611

Nothing I said was a meme. You might be retarded
>>
>>37589487
fucking WRONG! Women value MONEY, then looks, then """""personality"""""". This is why you see ugly fat fucks with tons of money, or poor handsome Chads getting all of the women over a nice, average looking, average wealth man.
>>
>>37589585
i've seen the opposite trend around here and i think you're making a huge generalization. one that isn't going to be widely agreed upon in the year 2017. everyone has the capacity to be a shallow fuck.
>>
>>37589487
This anon know his shit. One ugly fuck i knew from some shows and shit is the ultimate fuccboi, and when i asked my friends about him they told me he was "magnetic". He was broke and ugly i insist, but he kinda mesmerized women. May have fucked 500+ girls by now, he had crazy ratios 10 years ago.
>>
>>37589658
>muh current year

fuck off with that shit
>>
>>37589808
but it is the year 2017, nothing you say will change that, anon.
>>
>>37589841
no I'm saying just because its a year of anything doesn't mean shit, it doesn't contribute to the conversation your point, and is basically verbal diarrhea. All it does is make your look dumb.
>>
>>37589793

>Muh ancedotes

There's no evidence that women value personality over looks. In fact, all evidence points to the opposite
https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html
>The results showed that as long as a man was considered attractive or moderately attractive, both mothers and daughters would pick the guy who had the most desirable personality traits. But when an unattractive male was paired with the most highly desirable personality profile, neither daughters nor mothers rated him as favorably as a potential romantic partner, compared with better-looking men with less desirable personalities.
>>
File: sz.jpg (219KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
sz.jpg
219KB, 600x576px
>>37589873
then explain to me what you're doing right now, anon. i know we're both losers but we can be doing something better than this right now.
>>
>>37589901
I'm simply trying to explain that using a year to reference your argument in this case is silly, and isn't helping. I'm not really arguing your actual point, as I'll be honest I can't judge if women really are one way or another. I just have an issue with when people try to say "current year" and insinuate that it means something like how its 2017 and we're supposed to be more inclusive or some shit. It means nothing and doesn't contribute anything to the debate. I am simply criticizing your method of debating. I guess "current year" is just a pet peeve with me.
>>
>>37589899
>series of photographs and descriptions
descriptions are trash, every time
nobody knows how to read or write and even if they do they don't capture an ounce of personality
a good charisma will floor people in actual one-on-ones
>>
>>37589218
They're telling you "beggars can't be choosers" both to satisfy their ego in that they feel like they "helped somebody" (ie, bee urself) and to tell themselves how much better than you they are because you settle for something worse, and muh just world theory applies. It makes them feel good to be better than someone else and to feel morally justified in their fortune, too.
>>
>>37589998

>That denial

Kek, keep believing women value personality if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>37589998
>a good charisma will floor people in actual one-on-ones

This. Those studies are based on stupid shit. You can be the best looking motherfucker ever, if you open your mouth and spit spaghetti and feces non-stop for 5 minutes a girl, she'll bail.

Descriptions can't capture real social interactions and how people vibe off of each other.
>>
File: li.gif (31KB, 162x166px) Image search: [Google]
li.gif
31KB, 162x166px
>>37589987
thank you for being reasonable, anon. you're definitely not wrong, but i think most people write out the current year just poking fun at the people who do it seriously. it adds nothing to any point, but it's the same schtick as starting a greentext with

>be me

it's just some dumb shit that gets tossed around for no reason.
>>
File: 1495223101253.jpg (357KB, 1200x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1495223101253.jpg
357KB, 1200x1733px
>>37589446
Yeah this is how I feel too. It's not like I make a decision whether to find someone attractive or not after considering various factors and comparing them to an imaginary "standard"... either I like them or I don't. And even if it was possible to ignore your standards, why would you want to? Being with a girl you aren't attracted to is worse that being alone, you have to spend extra time and money to be just as miserable as you were before.
>>
>>37589873
He was criticizing your archaic idea of what women want in a man you retard. There is a time and place to reference the current year and that was it.
>>
File: tcup.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tcup.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>37590068

This is why ugly people are miserable. Either you're alone or you're stuck with some other ugly person you feel nothing toward.

Sucks to be born inferior
>>
>>37590135
get rich then, idiot. then you can fuck "hot girls" who you find attractive, but feel nothing towards you except longing to swipe your credit card.
>>
I once actually played with the thought of fucking an uggo friend of mine for her birthday or something. I just felt sad for her, knowing that no okay looking man would ever hit that. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>37590135
Comparing yourself to other people is pointless because you can only be you. Your consciousness is just a byproduct of your brain which is bound to your body, so there was never ever a chance of you being born and "being" another person and experiencing what they do. You can only be you. If you're ugly then that means that "life" is being ugly. And if getting a GF is impossible for you due to reasons you can't change, then that means that GFs are not real, just an unattainable fantasy. So don't worry about it.
>>
>>37590249

>don't worry about it bro XDDD

No
>>
you cant get a relationship because you have the attitude that you deserve one for doing the bare minimum of hygeine. You have to actually be a relateable person to connect with other people.
>>
9 out of 10 orbiters are way uglier than the girls they are chasing after. Just stick to your guns, that would improve everybody's happiness.
>>
>>37589218
Shut the fuck up normie pizza shit
>>
>>37590339
Notice that the OP has not said he deserves a girlfriend, and in my opinion, he has not even implied it. He is only saying that his good qualities justify his standards.

If I go to the flea market with $50 and they tell me that all I may purchase are things I do not want, I do not protest and say "but I have brought all this money, you /must/ have something for me". I say "very well, I will take my money elsewhere".
>>
>>37590458

if the possibility of sex is the only reason you're keeping yourself healthy or clean you've already failed
>>
>>37589392
M8 I'm not a desperate "I need the powusci"
kind of guy, in fact being truely desperate in the first place is easily detectable, and damages your chances of getting anyone. I yearn for actual love, I want to be in a relationship in which the other person legitimately loves me and I legitimately love them, else what's the point, sex? Sure it's important in a trusting relationship, and I might be pretty fucking naive to want that kind of relationship in this day and age, but isn't it something people should, especially robots, want.

>>37590584
I am hygienic because I hate the feeling of being sweaty and dirty as I climb into bed, which is why I shower.

As for being fit, I fully admit that it's for trying to secure a relationship, but it's also because many people judge you based on looks. People are nicer to people who look healthy and clean, and are more easily annoyed at unclean, unfit people. I figured this out first-hand when people had thought I was a drug dealing delinquent for wearing a extremely oversized (for my frame) black/dark grey, ghetto looking hoodie (cause I was poor and it was comfy in the winter).
>>
>>37590135
>This is why ugly people are miserable. Either you're alone or you're stuck with some other ugly person you feel nothing toward.

As a ghoul no one could desire, the intricacies of attraction have always been a fascinating mystery to me. After all, the beautiful certainly don't have a monopoly on romantic relationships. One sees the flawed man strolling down the street alongside his frumpy woman with their children in tow and can't help but wonder what how two "ugly" people were given license to experience the joys that should be reserved for the beautiful.

In my more shameful moments, I imagined the woman despised her mate for not being Adonis and the man hated his consort for not sharing Helen's beauty and smiled grimly. I assured myself both they and I were miserable; the only distinction between us was that our mutual sorrow wore different faces. Though I would go down to the grave weeping because Nature saw me fit to do so alone, they would die with tears staining their cheeks as well, cursing Fate because their last breath was exhaled holding an actual person rather than some perfect nymph.

The thing about the angels that minister to monsters, whispering words of empty solace to an abomination keeping watch alone in the dead of night, is that they are the invariably liars.

Slipping for a moment into the daylight world where such devils aren't permitted to follow, the wretched monster learns at long last how mendacious his familiars actually are. The flawed couple holding hands authentically desire each other and are unashamed to show their love to the world. Neither partner is divine, but what of it? Each being human, they've recognized a spark of beauty in another and have had another recognize the same glimmer in them. They fall in love, make love, and have children who will someday experience the same alchemy by which even a homely man and woman can look at each other with passion and, if only in each other's eyes, become lovely.
>>
>>37589218
Violent insurrection.
>>
>>37589218
>beggars can't be choosers
This position is only so prevalent because women have been given so much sexual power. The combination of the internet and the loosening of morals / the stigma of casual sex has made a position where women can fuck as much as they want and completely deny a group of men who in the past they would have paired with any sort of sexual attention. So these days robots can't be choosers, even if you do follow all the self improvement memes you may still be in the section of men that passes under the new radar. Not that it matters, there's only so much longer the current social system can support the current norms, we're already seeing a dropping birthrate among non minorities and more and more men willingly choosing to become neets and withdraw from society since the motivation of finding a woman has been taken away.
>>
>>37589446
But understand.

Thats how most women see you as.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.