[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom killed herself about a week ago and it's finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494787474605.jpg (23KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
1494787474605.jpg
23KB, 599x416px
My mom killed herself about a week ago and it's finally starting to hit me. I had already interviewed for a job before it happened and I ended up getting it but now I'm starting to find it a struggle to get out of bed and go to work every single day. Any advice? I guess I just wanted to be able to tell somebody
>>
>>37589149
I wanted to say "I love you anon stay strong" but this is a huge lie
>>
>>37589149
I'd be pretty happy if my mom died desu. I'd get a nice inheritance and a little more freedom. I'd probably use it to buy a nice gun and kill myself with it.

That's probably not what you wanted to hear. But, hey, if you kill yourself you supposedly get to be with the other dead people, right?

I guess basically I'm telling you to kill yourself in the nicest way possible.
>>
>>37589663
I've seriously wanted to kill myself for years but I just don't have the balls, if I could find someone to pull the trigger for me I would do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>37589805
I will son. Just wait for me.
>>
>>37589149
my mum died a few years ago, stay strong and think of the good times
>>
>>37589149
As terrible as it sounds, and as much as I don't want it for them, I kind of wish my parents and other family would die. They are all I live for and for as much as a failure as I am, I still care about them. I would almost certainly kill myself if my mom, dad, and brother died.

I honestly wish for an accident to kill me just about every day.
>>
>>37589149
Are you that anon who gave your mom a book about mutilating baby dicks?
>>
>>37589149
I'm sorry anon. Hang in there. Remember the good times in your heart and stay strong for her and yourself. Find friends and therapy.
I love you anon
>>
>>37589149
Seriously just kill yourself now man do you have any more family alive?
What are you waiting for ?
>>
just keep working hard and doing the best you can. your mother would have wanted you to succeed in life, honor her by never giving up on yourself. it won't be easy, but very few things are
>>
File: 20170608_202947-2124x1195.jpg (736KB, 2124x1195px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_202947-2124x1195.jpg
736KB, 2124x1195px
It's okay anon. Your mother loves you too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.