[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Teen love was nothing, dude. You didn't miss out on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

>Teen love was nothing, dude. You didn't miss out on anything.
Is it true?
>>
>birds shitting on your head is good luck
Is it true?
>>
We missed out on teen love, but those who didn't will miss out post-adolescent sexual discovery. We lose something common, but gain something rare in return.
>>
>didn't miss out on anything
>If any females find out you haven't dated or lost your virginity she's going to pass.
>>
>>37589085
I don't really care about missing out on it.
What bothers me how emotionally stunted the lack of having it left me.
I'm 26 and I still carry that insecurity and emptiness and I just hate myself.
>>
>>37589085
meh, I'm more pissed about missing out on prime teen puss.
>>
>>37589224
Kek this.

Now every woman will always compare my baby dick to Chad's 14 year old monster cock when he deflowered her.
>>
>>37589197
oh yeah...the joys of losing your virginity to a hooker in your mid twenties...
>>
>>37589085
Are all women attracted to men like that, or are some women into homely men?
>>
Nah I think it's important. I have my first relationship now and too much of an awkward sperg to know how to handle it. I mean being a gf can't be that hard but I can't seem to do it right
>>
>>37589272
Or losing your virginity to an equally autistic, equally inexperienced virgin woman who loves you very much and isn't going to leave you for a bigger wallet.
>>
>>37589296
Homely Chad maybe
>>
File: 21.jpg (292KB, 589x711px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
292KB, 589x711px
>>37589085
>tfw started to get off on romantic doujinshi
Help me
>>
>>37589363
They don't exist
They already lost there virginity at 15 to another autist
>>
File: cutttie.jpg (70KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
cutttie.jpg
70KB, 800x551px
3D women are not important anon
>>
>>37589085
I missed out on teen love and on childhood friend-making.

For both, yes. It matters. It's like stones leading up to the construction of a building. You have the cornerstones, but some walls will never be fully built. It has profoundly impacted me. I'm a shy and I can't hold a standard conversation without feeling very uneasy. I feel like an alien sometimes. As for my lack of teen love. It has left me empty. It's something a good 70% of people go through.
>>
>>37589169
That's a lie parents created to stop kids from crying about it
>>
File: 1496366364831.png (262KB, 449x469px) Image search: [Google]
1496366364831.png
262KB, 449x469px
>>37589261
going all out It seems
>>
>>37589085

>Chad and Stacey are now parents
>You're still an awkward man who can't talk to women
>>
>>37589220

This a million percent. I always feel outside of so many human experiences because of it. I have no idea what it's like to have a girlfriend, kiss someone, have sex, etc. and it becomes increasingly unlikely you ever will the longer it goes. It becomes more frightening as you age. I have friends with children and wives, and I don't even know what a girl's fucking lips feel like. I have to nervously laugh at and then change the subject whenever someone jokes about sex, or virgins, or anything of the like.

I'm 27 and I'm seriously on the edge of just eating a bullet. Everything in my life is a fucking joke, and it's only going to get worse. I have no future, and my past makes me want to cry. I pray for death on a daily basis. I hope I have a fatal heart attack, or get into a massive car accident that instantly destroys my brain, or a shooter gets into my workplace and fucking shoots me in the face. That would relieve me of the need to gather enough courage to end it myself.

Being that a quick and simple death would be the best solution to all of my problems, I'm sure there's some cosmic conspiracy to keep me alive so I can continue to reflect on what a worthless, failed sack of fucking garbage I am.
>>
>>37589610
What a fucking pussy. Lmao
>>
>>37589610
Go eat some nice food and settle in front of you TV set, dude, try escapism

also don't bother replying to me because I'm gonna nap now.

You should do that, too.
>>
Teen love is pretty intense and full of excited, naive exploration, with someone who's likely pretty pure and in their prime hormonal years. It's different than 20's love for sure. It's physically more exhilarating, but you're still both basically children. Neither of you are even close to put together and the whole scenario will constitute of a lack of communication and unnecessary retarded dramas.

So yeah it's something different. When people say "you didn't miss out on anything," they're really trying to remind you that there are still chances to connect with mates, while hopefully not making you feel bad about not getting PTP with the girl next door or whatever.
>>
>>37589272
lose it to two
>>
Teen love was awesome, life will never be as sweet again.
Probably to a degree that I would have been better off not knowing
>>
Just fuck teens now, a ton more fun dude.
>>
This thread is pure suicide fuel
>>
>>37589610
Go on Backpage and get a hot prostitute. Lose your virginity, get some confidence, and get out into the dating scene.

How tall are you btw?
>>
>>37589610
>Everything in my life is a fucking joke, and it's only going to get worse. I have no future, and my past makes me want to cry
Iktf.
>>
>>37589375
I'm not even halfway down the thread and i've laughed out loud so many times, this place is a comedy goldmine.
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>37589085
Teenage love isnt love, its infatuation paired with immaturity

That being said there is something wild and unbidden about young love. You are naive and you have no bitterness clouding your perceptions.

But its shallow, its short and its fleeting. Did you "miss out" Technically yes, but its nothing compared to full adult relationships.
>>
>>37589363
fuck yes i can't wait to lose my v-card to a fat chick with aspergers

god i feel so good about staying in my lane, this really makes me enthusiastic about my literal dogshit SMV

fucking kill
>>
>>37590275
oh yes maturity
oh to be 25 and have like 80% of your fucking axons dead so that you can't learn a new language except by act of fucking god

gotta love that maturity. gotta love boring opinions and shitty prepackaged memes. love too discuss the latest atlantic article with fellow consumer unit and then for a nice episode of GoT. god yes is it a good thing that people live past 25
>>
>>37590344
Nice edge, dont worry you'll become that loathsome thing you think you hate.
>>
>>37589085
you have a very romanticized idea of what teen love is. blame hollywood.

I did have girlfriends from 14 to 19, but i never had anything like pic related. i wasnt chad. i couldnt have been chad. just because i didnt grow up in the states. My teen love was full of very different experiences than what you show so i technically missed out on it as well, even if i lost my virginity around the same time.

In the end you only miss out on the things you could have done. my advice? stop missing out on things, you have to start somewhere. never kissed a girl? well... work on that.
>>
i'm 31 and can't get over my teen love

he dumped me 5 years ago but has been contacting me recently even though i've started a new life with someone i'm less in love with

tell me if this is a good or a bad thing?!?!?!?!!
>>
>>37590421
>>37590400
Kill yourselves, normalfaggots. You're on the wrong board.
>>
File: 1496941062975.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496941062975.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>37589404
This OP, ignore the 3D roasties and go and find a pure 2D waifu
>>
>>37589085
How in the ever loving fuck should i know? Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!
>>
>>37590400
>fucked 14 year old cunny
>missed out
Kill yourself
>>
>>37590371
>nice edge

what about that post was edgy. are you fucking illiterate or dumb. i was mourning my lost youth and making fun of neurospergs. how the fuck is that edgy? did you just say "edgy" because it was the first thing to come to mind? are you a fucking python script, you fucking moron? try calling me a snowflake next, you braindead wad
>>
>>37590567
Never said i fucked a 14 year old.
I lost it at 17 with a 16 year old (:<

>>37590567
>>37590436
you two fucks totally missed the point, but oh well, you cant interact with an engaged man, I'd love to see how you handle an uninterested woman
>>
File: 1496489136033.jpg (481KB, 1279x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1496489136033.jpg
481KB, 1279x1348px
>>37589085
>never kissed a girl? well... work on that.
Normies and their shit advice
>>
>>37589610
At least you fuckjng have friends
>>
>>37590654
>lost his virginity
>not a normalfag
You're a normie. Fuck off.
>>
>>37589085
Teen love is shit, i can assure you that.
Teen sex is the shit.
>>
>>37590657
Fuck, replied to the wrong one, this is the right faggot >>37590400
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37589085
>tfw experienced teen love at 25

does that count?
>>
>>37590777
You can get out already, normie.
>>
>>37590813
Not a normie because we were both emo fags.

Cyborg for life.
>>
>>37590836
>not a virgin
Stop ruining the board, normalfag.
>>
>>37590888
>he takes the normie ree robot tendies meme seriously

found the election-year redditor.
>>
>>37589610
At least you have friends mate

I haven't been out socially since 2010, haven't had friends since 2007/8
>>
>>37589610
everytime i visit /r9k/ i become a little more depressed.
>>
File: 1425563261795.gif (489KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425563261795.gif
489KB, 400x300px
>>37590131

I'm 5'8", so I'm fucked in that department too. Also, what sort of girl would want to deal with a 27 year old virgin with cystic fucking acne that still lives with his parents?

>>37590698
>>37590923

I don't think any of them like me that much, and I very rarely do anything with them. We're talking maybe a few times a year. All of my coworkers are old women, so I don't have much room for social expansion either.
>>
its true,
its just shallow stupid kids who see each other as disposable assets to either get laid or waste time, when you go into a relationship knowing in all likelihood it won't last then you're not too eager to retain it
also sexually its just awkward, nobody quite knows what to do and you know the sooner and more often you have sex the more meaningless the relationship becomes, it just becomes a meme american coming of age movie relationship where its just built and sustained on shitty sex
>>
>>37590994
not them but I'm sorry mate
>>
>>37590714
Never said I wasnt a normalfag...

you're clearly very stupid, i guess youll never see a tit. youre actually making me lose hope.

Hold my drink anon while I fuck my 22 year old spanish friend with benefits who is inevitably falling in love with me.
>>
>>37591118
>still here
You'll find more kindred souls on /soc/.
>>
Shit I'm missing out on all of my 20's love at this point. Its over for me. Its super important to get that young experience in high school or early college at the latest, after that you're fucked.
>>
>>37589085
Real teen love is a great thing but almost no teenagers experience it. It's just dumb normie relationships and sex but with training wheels.
>>
>>37590344
>having to try requires an act of god
Are you retarded? You can learn a language at any age, you just can't do it passively like a kid can.
>>
>>37589610
I'm gonna say something that will make you feel worse and I'll get reamed as a normie.

It didn't fix anything, I don't feel anymore complete. In fact, I would rather devote time to myself than her.

I'm younger than you, shorter than you, and my back is about as pretty as krakatoa smacked into a topographical map of Utah. I am a pencil dicklet with gyno. I was on the same path as you. Robot through High School. Went to college, fucked a mental midget with rape fantasies and daddy issues because she saw me do retarded shit on social media. Was soulless. Dated a levelheaded, nice athletic girl who towers over me, who was a virgin when I met her. I still wish I could die as violently and as gruesome as possible in a conventional war. I still wish I could live alone in some far off land. I burrowed so deep inside while self destructing about tfw no gf tfw virgin that now I don't feel any emotion when it happens. I sleep worse with someone else there. I am numb. I'm broken, and it doesn't add anything to my life. It doesn't matter. Maybe you haven't, maybe you can feel something with it. I ain't trying to get too melodramatic and edgeful, but I wish I could just feel something for someone, I wish I could love like a normal person, because friend, it only is what you percieve it to be, and I don't see it as anything special.
>>
>>37591274
Nobody cares, normalfag. Stay out of robot boards.
>>
>>37591274

My life is pretty good outside of being a 26 year old kHV. I would have pretty much zero problems if it weren't for that. Everything else comes super easy to me and I had a great upbringing.
>>
I am haunted by this thought every day. I wish I could get over it and stop living in the past, but for some reason I can't. What makes is hard for me is that I had the potential for teenage sex; I was tall and decent looking and girls noticed me, but I was socially clueless and awkward.

I blame my upbrining; my parents were sheltered nerds and I didn't have any brothers or close male friends who could show me what to do.

To have such great potential and miss out on it is terrible. The chance to enjoy yourself sexually while still young enough to not pay bills and be responsible. I guess I take some comfort in the fact that if I had sex at that young and foolish age I may have gotten a girl pregnant and ruined my life. My good friend got the girl pregnant when he lost his virginity at 16 and his life has been pretty shitty ever since.
>>
>be 19, only experience is being rejected by a few qts at uni
is there an point to continuing life robots? from the posts here it just seems to get harder and harder
>>
File: 1425563162974.png (543KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425563162974.png
543KB, 800x640px
>>37591274

Doesn't make me feel any worse.

I realize having sex with someone won't just make my existential problems vanish, but it would contribute to at least a better state of affairs than the one I have now, where I'm constantly assaulted by reminder that I'm not just inferior or average, but significantly worse than everyone around me.
>>
>>37591469
>Posts degenerate loli pics, not even related
Try deleting your cheese pizza collection anon, maybe it will make you feel more equal to the normies
>>
File: community_image_1428827191.jpg (301KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1428827191.jpg
301KB, 700x906px
>Never went to prom
>Never had a girlfriend
>Never kissed
>Never held hands
>Never had sex
>Never won any trophies
>Never even was close with a girl.

Is any of this supposed to bother me?
you fags allow it to destroy you meanwhile I live pretty happily just playing vidya and messing around with computers all day. I don't exactly make a bundle either. I live in a trailer park and going on 3 weeks of my first ever legitimate job.

My only real irl friend found is now fucking an 11/10 goddess and is making more money than me with a job I have no clue how he got.
you know why that doesn't bother me? because he's everything I used to hear him bitch about. He used to never post things on facebook, now he is never off of it. "Cannot wait to cuddle up next to her and watch [show he used to hate]" He used to think giving a shit about how you look was stupid, now he suddenly knows everything about collar lengths and which shoes look better with whatever the fuck.he used to not judge people and give everyone the light of day, now he only associates with his gf's little clique of preppy normaltrash.(he's also never had a gf before her and he doesn't seem to be bothered about missing out on teenage love but that's not the point)

Why make your thoughts all about things you don't/can't have? why not actually try to do something or go on an adventure? that's all I ever think about.
>>
>>37591637

>hidamari
>cheese pizza

I know it's bait, but people that don't like Hidamari are soulless monsters.
>>
>>37589610
It's ok. I feel you.
>>
>>37589610
Why do I keep coming here when so many post mirrors my life?
>>
>>37592051
I started reading this expecting it to be a typical "you need to be more like me and get over it bruh" post
but you're actually right.
I hate being a virgin but I also don't want to conform that much just to be socially acceptable enough for a hot girl to want me.

The time I spend thinking about it is nothing more than time wasted.

my friend also did exactly the same thing as you only it was with a black Tilf with hentai proportions
>>
>>37589085

every teen in a teen relationship thinks that it's special

until they have one when they're not teens and realize how stupidly retarded it was
>>
>>37589085
You missed out on lots of drama and whining, which is something I don't regret missing out on. The sex on the other hand is something I do regret missing out on. At least I might get some wizard powers... right?
>>
>>37589272
this

>>37589197
stop memeing. The reason teen sex is desirable is because you are at the age when you are most horny. That's scientifically verifiable.
Also, you get PRIME pussy. You get the youngest freshest pussy imaginable. If you're chad, the girl will look up to you as some kind of demi god.
You are a teen and you can get away with partying and having sex and having fun. There isn't an oppurtunity to experience anything like that at any other time in life.

Stop lying to yourself. We missed out big time.
>>
>>37589220
>emotionally stunted

do you realize how much of a bitch you sound like? Seriously, you sound VERY autistic right now. You are one of those people that finds excuses to justify your own shortcomings. We all aren't happy about not having teenage sex, but only an idiot decides to make it some kind of mark on themselves. Fuck you.
>>
Yeah sure we missed out but reminder that there's people on this planet that don't even get to go through high school and college. Think about that you ungrateful cucks
>>
>>37589608
>The cycle continues

I dunno what to think just...hey got to play some cool video games and appreciate art

A coworker once told me that there's more to life than sex and even though he was a bit of a jerk who most likely was doing girls in highschool he had his perks and I imagine that many of the people who missed out on doing a physical activity may have gained something different worth just as much if not more
>>
"Teen love" gave me an anxiety disorder that's persisted and will likely never fully go away. Don't sweat it, you're not missing too much.
>>
>>37589085

>socks with the gay nike sandals

why was this ever a thing
>>
>>37589085
no you are right, the girls are huge whores in the highschool transition from college from highschool
>>
>tfw after proms may have been orgies

This just freaks me out
>>
>>37593710
>tfw sorcerer

A part of me imagines wizards are stronger
>>
>>37590904
No, I did. You have to be an idiot to think the normie memes are a joke. Look around this board. Do these people seem normal to you? Look at this entire thread. If anything, this board has gotten MORE normal since the election, so I could see why a redditor like you would think that.
>>
>>37594311
>I imagine that many of the people who missed out on doing a physical activity may have gained something different worth just as much if not more
Yeah a burning hatred for normalfags
>>
>>37594348
Shit. You ought to know, this is r9k. Because it's /comfy/. Try it.
>>
>>37594196
It can't really be helped.
I can't control how I feel.
>>
>>37589610
sorry to hear that, friend. Don't give up hope. Its nice to have friends because they help you meet new people but they make you feel like shit because you always compare your life to theirs. There is still time for you.
>>
>got first gf aged 19
>took her to prom
>lay in bed together making out
>no sex though
>thought I was in love
>she disappears
>a week later she tells me she's back with her ex
>many years later, she's fat

It was an instructive experience, that's all I can give it.
>>
>>37592593
So your friend was desperate enough to date a black tranny?

My standards are too high in that any hypothetical girlfriend can't make my life any worse, and when you're at the bottom of the sexual barrel women who won't destroy everything you love are slim pickings.
>>
>>37594113
>You are a teen and you can get away with partying and having sex and having fun. There isn't an oppurtunity to experience anything like that at any other time in life.
Most teens back in HS did nothing but whine about how stressed they were and how they hated their jobs. I never heard a word about smashing pussy or draining growlers. I didn't even take any AP classes so it wasn't like I was around particularity busy people.
>>
>>37589085
There a bit of difference, you show that you like each other any opportunity. Plus doing drugs with all your friends, sneaking out to have sex. I think it's better to be single and go out and hope you can pick up a slut for the night. Being older is way better.
>>
>>37594914
I don't know what highschool you went to, but at mine, and all the others I've heard of, you party when you are in highschool. Of course not everybody does, but the popular kids do.

>draining growlers

What?
>>
>>37595014
Growlers, at least in America, are like a smaller, cheaper version of a beer keg.

I actually remember senior year having to talk about what I learned during high school and it was hard as fuck because I never did anything. People would talk about abusive parents or surgeries while I immediately left as soon as the bell rang to go home and play video games for four straight years.
>>
>>37595009
> my grandfathers, great grandfathers, and so on for hundreds of years married virgins
> but i sure love nailing me a new diseased whore every weekend. collect em all haha

Normalfags are nasty.
>>
>>37595075
>abusive parents or surgeries

They learned that in highschool?

>I immediately left as soon as the bell rang to go home and play video games for four straight years.

Pretty much the same here. I did cross country though, so I didn't go straight home.

You sound older. How old are you? Did things ever improve since highschool?
>>
>>37594872
>The T in Tilf stands for teacher my man.
>>
File: 132414321432.jpg (39KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
132414321432.jpg
39KB, 347x340px
>be me
>17 during this but its happened throughout my adolescence whenever the rare bouts of courage came out(so like 4 attempts total)
>out with friends
>decide to approach a pack of grills
>nervous but do it anyway
>make small talk
>"how old are you guys?"
>everyone states their age and it comes to me
>I'm 17
>they laugh "yeah, right"
>crushed
>One of them pipe up "you look like you're 12"
>"yeah are you Chad's little brother?"
>mfw
>>
>>37595330
Didn't know that. I never heard of a TILF before and and I guess all the tranny treads have soiled my mind.
>>
>Parents for together at 13
>Got married
>Had me
>Got divorced
>Love apparently so strong they can't be apart and get fucking remarried
>I'm 19 and have nothing
>Live being jealous of my parents
>>
>all adults say that your teenage years are you best years and you should make the most of them
>sing millions of songs about this shit
>write loads of books about it
>reminisce on that shit all the time
>some faggot on a tranny stalking forum tries to tell you it's nothing special
>>
>>37591191
the point is that people are mislabeling senescence as maturity to feel like they aren't old (and also probably to enact horrible public policy)
>>
>>37589085
I don't trust anyone who says things like this about sex or relationships in general because they're either lying to make me feel better or them or the person they were with were bad at it.
>>
>>37590994
I'm in a very similar situation (26 y/o kissless virgin with a cringey past) but I'm 5'5", EVERYONE looks down on me metaphorically and/or physically
>>
Well chad when i was 11 i fucked a 8 year old i bet you never felt a pussy that tight nigger
>>
File: 1382840424428.jpg (39KB, 606x523px) Image search: [Google]
1382840424428.jpg
39KB, 606x523px
I'd imagine that teenage "love" is essential for emotional development, if you guys missed out on t...

Oh.
>>
File: 1493872216347.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493872216347.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
>>37589085
>thinking about all the girls I wanted to fuck in high school but the closest I got was jacking off to them in the school bathroom
>>
>>37589085
Not necessarily, but you did miss out on a time when the vast majority of girls were as experienced as you in the game of love.

You can simulate the experience by dating a virgin girl in your 20s, though it isn't quite the same given how you will both have to juggle other responsibilities since you're no longer kids in highschool.
>>
>>37594113
You are so fucking deluded and retarded it's incredible.
Young girls (15-16-17) don't even know how to have sex, and barely have any pleasure with it because of the tension of the moment and because they feel PAIN. Not pleasure. Their vaginal receptors aren't easily aroused, it's like opening your eyes for the first time.People who say their first time was horrible tend to have experienced it really early, and not having a fucking clue about what to do makes it a really uncomfortable experience for both of you. My best sex is nowadays, being 21 with confidence and a really loyal partner. Half of the act of sex is in the mind, if you are not in the right mindset and with the right person it's like inserting a fucking sausage in a wet towel. So yeah, teen sex is fucking shit. Teen love is another thing though.
>>
>>37597002
>and barely have any pleasure with it because of the tension of the moment and because they feel PAIN. Not pleasure.

Yeah guys, listen to the roastie. Get yourself a loose 20 some party slut, she will definitely enjoy sex and not at all compare you to her past relationships and ultimately cuck you for not being as big as her ex.
>>
first 4chan post. i had a teenaged gf for 5 years. im still emotionally fucked and it wasnt really that great.
>>
>>37589085
>missed out on early experience
>this is nothing
Keep telling yourselves that, fags.
>>
>>37594196
fuck you, acting like you understand when you dont understand a fucking thing. fuck off
>>
Grow up, sexnorms. Castrate yourselves so you stop thinking about fucking little girls and find a virtuous purpose to live for.
>>
>>37597037
> A girl rejected me in the past and I feel so inferior I have the illusion that any girl is going to compare me with his ex because I am worthless.
Yeah Anon I've been through that. If you don't love yourself no one is going to love you. Every relationship is totally different from the last one, because what makes it special is the interaction between two individuals who want to share their lives together. There's almost no comparison, maybe in mundane shit, but I repeat my statement: Sex is 50% body, 50% mind. The mindset is always going to be different with a different person so sex is always going to be different. Maybe you are worse in some aspects, but you will shine in others. Fearing of comparisons is a bad way to start a relationship
>>
No, having daily sex with your small, perky titted slut is the best thing
>>
>>37589610
Travel to Thailand for the Girlfriend Experience Anon. Its worth it
>>
>>37597192
>projecting

I've already graduated robotdom and I'm dating a khv (before she met me) qt.

Save your mental gymnastics for someone that cares.
>>
File: taxi_driver_1.jpg (42KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
taxi_driver_1.jpg
42KB, 620x300px
>tfw missed out on teen love because I was a fat edgy sperg and obssessed over a roastie who obviously was creeped out by me
Jokes on her, I'm better looking than her now thanks to dropping 60 pounds after high school.
>>
>>37589085
No. The most exciting relationship I had was when I was young, the whole world was ahead of me, my dick was as hard as diamonds 24/7, she was a young tight gymnast who happily took my loads.

I felt like I could do or be anything. I didn't have to worry. We were super in love because we were young, dumb and each others firsts. You definitely missed out.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.