[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been texting pic related thanks to Craigslist. Married woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Been texting pic related thanks to Craigslist. Married woman in her 20s with a toddler. She has an "open relationship" and wants me to creampie her. Should I go through with it?

At first I thought she was stunning but photos have since revealed numerous tattoos and a pierced clit which has highly dropped my opinion of her.
>>
Don't. She is a confirmed disgusting roastie with a horrible personality and only wants to give you some nasty unspeakable disease. Go find a chick at the library, they're usually qts and a much safer bet than that dumpster dive
>>
Looks extremely trashy, wouldn't bang.
>>
If you're waiting for a response that you want to hear, just go for it. Don't come crying back to us when you get a horrifying STD and a repulsive wife to top it off
>>
OP are you a virgin?
>>
I'd pound that pussy and creampie and leave
>>
>with a toddler

YES
>>
>>37588902
>>37589026
>>37589029
>>37589106
>>37589116
>>37589117
Baited again, I can't believe how easy this is.
>>
>>37589177
What was this bait meant to accomplish

The shit in the OP is shit robots try to go through with all the time, they're lucky they have the rest of us assholes to knock them off it
>>
>>37589229
OP here, wasn't bait. But I've decided against it because anons echoed my fears.
>>
>>37589258
good on ya anon

origi
>>
>>37589258
Guy who implied bait here Because I knew it would probably draw you out kek

Good job anon, you would of regretted it immediately. Crack open a cold one and celebrate your superior willpower
>>
buddy it's not a big deal
just go fuck her
i'm fucking a 35 year old single mom from okcupid
she's pretty good looking, she has a nice home and feeds me food
it's a good thing i've got going
maybe it'll be good for you too
>>
>>37589279
>>37589311
Thanks robots, I can always count on you!

>>37589346
Not worth diseases m8, I've got hot coworkers I can try to fuck anyway.
>>
>fuck her as hard as you possibly can
>get the best time of your life pounding her
>pull out right before you cum and finish on her stomach
>she argues about how you agreed to creampie her
>tell her that youre used to pulling out and that youre sorry and youll remember next time
>fuck her a second time and pull out again
>tell her to fuck off this time and walk out a happy man

use protection tho, she looks quite trashy
>>
>>37589415
Just double wrap your cock you fucking autist. Go fuck her right now.
>>
File: 1471339303526.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471339303526.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>>37589491
>He believes double wrapping works

Spotted the true virgin kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.