[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this one time when I was in school, I was trying to walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1493187994715.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493187994715.png
118KB, 657x527px
>this one time when I was in school, I was trying to walk down the stairs but three girls were sitting on them
>even though they knew I wanted to go down they didn't get the fuck of the way to let me pass
>I carefully put my foot on the only spot where there were stairs and...
>I fell down
>all the way down
>I hit my head with the wall as well
>the girls didn't even try to help me out, they just sat there holding in their laughter
>I get up in an even worse mood than I was in before
>(it was in the morning and I was always in a bad mood on the mornings)
>slowly walk to the classroom with my head hurting and an injured leg

WHY THE FUCK MUST PEOPLE DO THIS!?
I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN I'M TRYING TO USE THE STAIRS BUT THERE'S PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING WAY!!!!
>>
Who the fuck just sits in the middle of a staircase?
>>
>>37588469
LENNY IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>37588492
that never happens where you live?
it doesn't matter where I go there's ALWAYS people sitting on the fucking stairs!!!
>>
>>37588492

Tons of girls (and guys) did this annoying shit when I was in high school, they would never move either when they heard someone coming. I would just loudly tell them to get the fuck out of the way before you get kicked, and they would move but say something smart or call me a faggot. People suck.
>>
in my school black kids (not racist just they were who did it) would pour food/drinks on you from behind if you did this. boys or girls or chads or stacy's because they could get away with it in a group
>>
>>37588557
you're in an anonymous website
you don't have to specify that you're not racist
>>
>>37588557

Blacks were the worst. They would walk real slow in groups in the hallways, then give you a dirty look when you pass them.
>>
So, you asked them to move and they just kept sitting there like autists? Bitches be glad they did not get kicked of the stairs..the nerves some normies have..
>>
>>37588469
Just say "get the fuck out of my way" or "CLEAR"

Once you realize they're meaningless scum and can't do shit to you, it gets easier. Dont think of it like saying it to a person, think of them as animals. Just like you say "go! Git!" to a dog you want gone, you can treat strangers like that and they'll usually comply. Gives you a massive confidence boost too but all it takes is dehumanizing the target.
>>
>>37588543
We had one kid wreck himself into some girls once. On purpose mind you.

One girl got hit in the head and bustes her teeth. The fat girl fell on the other skinny chick and she ended up with some broken ribs and a sprained ankle. Fatty came out ontop with no damage. The guy who did only suffered a busted lip. He got away with it too, because no one snitched.

From that point on you got wrote up for sitting on the stairs. Still continued to happen.
>>
Just "trip" over them and be like, haha oh oops didn't see you guys over there.
>>
>>37588611

Yeah I did that but they would always talk shit. One tried to grab my leg as I passed by and I kicked him in the chest and he attacked me.
>>
>>37588599
I did
but they probably didn't hear me because it was in the morning and I was always so tired that I talked really softly
>>
>>37588469

Should've played dead. See how their laughter turns into fear and regret
>>
>>37588785
man now that you say that I really should've
why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>37588469
Fuck normies. I remember when I was a child wanting to explain things like Vacuum Decay, or Hawkings Radiation to my classmates, but they would be like:
>lol nerd fukc u haha.
>>
>>37588881
Have robots experienced something like this.
>>
>>37588925
I'm more than sure that this happened to every robot
>>
>>37588962
I agree! I fucking hated my peers at school, except for my fellow robots. There were quite a bit where I went. Looking back, people would just ask me for medical information, and then laugh at me because I used something funny. I fucking hated it.
>>
>>37589135
I'll start
>Be me
>Be in intermediate
>Sitting on the bus
>These three chad-esque kids come up and ask
>Hey anon tell me about the spread of HIV
>Tell them all about it
>The entire back is laughing at me
>I fucking don't understand
>I get made fun of for the rest of the year
I don't even get why I was made fun of, to this date.
>>
>>37589244
>Tell them all about it
They probably weren't expecting that. They were probably thinking you'd say "why?" so they could make a witty retort.

Or they knew you were so autistic you'd answer entirely literally so decided to make an example of you.
>>
>>37588881
Y... your joking right?
>>
>>37590716
It happens. He probably didn't have a great understanding of it but that's the sort of thing that interests people like us when we're little. Explaining it to others is how we try to learn.

Remember, being a geek doesn't mean you're necessarily smart. You just have dorky interests.
>>
>>37590816
>Explaining it to others is how we learn
This is what I mainly do when talking to myself. I'm doing it almost non-stop because I'm such a fucking sperg.
>>
>>37588469
just jump over their heads like an alpha male and land perfectly smooth. not that hard
>>
>>37590852
Hey guys, I'm the one who posted it, yes. That was me. Jokes on them, most are failing life hahahaha!
>>
>>37590716
No, I'm not joking. I am serious, mate.
>>
>>37590852
I made a post asking if this was weird and got called a normie for it.

I know it is definitely not normal. But I do it too - a lot.
>>
>>37589244
More stories!
>Be me
>Be in science
>Doing presentation
>Some kid asked "Why do slugs not have snails"
>Was stumped
>Entire class chimps out
>Gotchy sempai
>Write a three paragraph paper on why
>Everybody was silent
>Sit next to friends
>Later get made fun of even more
>Whatthefuck.jpg
>And this is why I didn't have much friends.
>>
>>37591538
I was the original poster, yes. It isn't really normal. I'm pretty intelligent IRL. I'm hoping to go to CERN, or maybe work for NASA or SpaceX, I don't know,
>>
>>37588469
i probably would have screamed EXCUSE ME BITCH if they seen me and refused to move
>>
>>37591538
People here will call you normie if you're not a legless armless blind deaf and dumb person who has never had any girl but your mother so much as glance in your general direction.
>>
>>37591567
I wish you were still in school so I could help you retain friends while still being autistic.

"Read the air", man. Generally your peers are just looking to fuck with you unless you're in a formal setting or workplace. Call your friends cunts, in good nature, when they pull that shit on you, so it's not so one-sided.
>>
>>37591631
Oh, I had friends. Supposedly, there were a bit of robots at my school. I'm weird myself:
>Pajeet
>Atheist
>Metalhead
>Likes TTRPGS
>Incredibly smart
>Got into various STEM competitions
>Robot.
>>
>>37591567
Fuck, this is actually making me sad. This is why I hate chads, and kind of hate being indian. Most indians here are chads, no joke.
>>
>>37591631
Cool man. I'll use these tips to help myself!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.