[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop whining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: thumbs up.jpg (161KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
161KB, 1024x986px
Statistics from the CDC, Census, NCHS, Teachman Study, Brinkmann Study, Ohio State Survey of Sexuality, NHS, Pew Research, and the GSS
>75%+ of all Millennial men will marry by age 45
>Odds fof divorce for first marriages have been declining for 40+ years
>The average age girls lose their virginity has been going UP for 15+ years, the average number of lifetime sexual partners for women has been DROPPING for 20+ years, the percentage of women remaining virgins for marriage has been INCREASING for 15+ years
>The percentage of women who identify as Feminists or accept Feminist concepts as true or good has been DECLINING for 30+ years
>Gen Z (age 21 and less) is more socially conservative than any generation since before the Korean War and since groups grow more conservative as they age this will improve for 30+ years
You guys have it backwards
-Women are getting LESS degenerate
-Men have a BETTER chance at a virgin wife
-Men have a BETTER chance at staying married
Your time in now!
>>
File: pretty girl a.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
pretty girl a.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>>37584185
So - if you want a virgin waifu?
She's out there!
Go get her!
>>
>>37584533
Just because they're a virgin doesn't mean they'll want someone who browses this board
>>
>>37584742
Why not?
Take advantage of hypergamy to land a great wife!
>>
Nobody is whining. What you're doing is telling us to close our eyes and ignore what's going on.
>>
>>37584185
It's not going to help 90% of the people here

https://spectrumnews.org/news/people-with-milder-forms-of-autism-struggle-as-adults/

>"Although all 122 people in the study have normal IQs, only 40 percent were employed at the time of the study, and 84 percent had never been in a long-term relationship."
>>
>>37584772
That it is easier for us to get a decent wife than it has been since before the Beatles?
>>
>>37584185
The number of Muslims in our country has been increasing exponentially since 1992, so that explains everything single checkbox here.
>>
>>37584817

Getting married isn't a laudable, unless they truly love each other.

Women don't seem to care, they just need anyone qualified to fill the role.
>>
File: 1412880281791.gif (249KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1412880281791.gif
249KB, 500x281px
>>37584185
I would like to see this report for my self

also if this report dose exist I don't think ill believe it till i'm balls deep
>>
>>37584815
Autism spectrum?
6 in 1000 people, kid.
0.6%
Most people here who are 'autistic' are self-diagnosed, i.e, 'not autistic'
>>
>>37584853
You are delusional
0.9% of Americans are Muslim - and Muslims born in America are closer to the behavior of secular Americans than immigrants!
>>
>>37584872
Married people live longer, are healthier, have less stress, are less likely to be poor, are less likely to be victims of violent crime, have more sex, have higher quality sex, and have more friends.
These benefits begins with marriage and end with marriage and people who live together don't get them.
Marriage is inherently good for you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.