[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is your acne /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images (9).jpg (11KB, 305x298px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
11KB, 305x298px
How bad is your acne /r9k/?
>>
>>37577088
i had terrible acne till 19 when i went nuclear with accutane. it worked really well for me, its been 4 years since i stopped the meds and the acne has not returned.
>>
Pretty bad right now cant find a face wash that works
>>
it was awful as a teenager, hurt to smile, 21 now and its pretty much all gone except the odd spot every now and then, always on my beard though so its probably not even acne just a side effect of poor hygene.
>>
File: Acne Kit.jpg (509KB, 1000x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Acne Kit.jpg
509KB, 1000x1456px
>>37577395
Hi, I used to be an Acne fag too. A combination of these things turned that around completely, haven't had Acne trouble for a few years now since using these regularly

As other anons have said a million times in these threads, washing your sheets and pillows is very important as is not touching your face much. As for the rest;

>Biotin
Its mainly for hair but somehow this cleared my face a lot too. I never recommend any acne treatments or medications-just.use.supplements. Supplements really are a god send. Under $10
>African Black Soap
Cleared up breakouts insanely fast. No its not just for black people-doesnt matter what you are. This shit will help. You can also try their Lemon tea tree version, but the black soap has always been solid. Under $5
>Aztec Healing Clay
This shit hurts and is only maybe a once every two weeks or so thing but after you do it your skin will feel brand fuckin new. Under $10
>Mint Julep Masque
A more casual version of Aztec. Keep it in your refrigerator though! That's important. Under $7
>Tea Tree Oil
Stings and stinks like hell, also for kinda rare use but can help sometimes. Under $10

Water, supplements, black soap and one of the two masks should handle all your needs though
>>
>>37577201
This. I didn't have the worst acne in the world, but it was bad enough to make me feel self conscious about it. If you're seriously self-conscious of your acne go speak to your local doctor and he can hook you up with some medication that's a couple steps below accutane. If that doesn't work, get the doctor to refer you to a dermatologist and get them to give you accutane. Accutane is really shit when you're on it. I was on it for the better part of the year, and for most of that time I was getting all the side-effects (dry skin/lips, nosebleeds, easily sun-burned) but it wasn't getting rid of my acne. Then I stopped playing sport and within 2 weeks all my acne went away pretty much. Since then, I get the odd pimple when I don't wash my face properly, but it's usually just a small whitehead or something, nothing major. In regards to scarring, I have some marks on my face, but you can only notice them if you look really closely in certain lights. I've only been off accutane for about 8 months so in time my skin should heal almost fully.

To anyone that has bad acne and is super self-conscious about it, go speak to your local doctor and try to get them to hook you up with accutane. It's really shit when you're on it, but after the acne goes away you become so much more confident and you look a lot better, I'd highly recommend it. The earlier you get on it, the less scarring you're going to have in the long term, so start ASAP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.