[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your best, fellow robot !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Kamina.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
I see too much sadness and despair on this desolated land, and I do not appreciate it. From now on, I will come every day on this board to bring what you people lack the most : hopes and motivation.

There's something I discovered these past few years : everyone have a potential in one way or another, but they are all left unsaid because of fear of failure. Whether it was in school or a public event, when they are required to show their works to others, there was AWAYS a time when people looks at each others and didn't do anything, because they didn't know if their works was good enough to be shown. And I was part of them. But I was often the first one to go.

So I performed. Sometimes nicely, sometimes horribly. And I hated those times, 'cause I felt humiliated, presenting a work of pure trash that makes people look at me with dismayed stare, or even laughing. Then I get off the stage, preparing myself to face mockery. It wasn't like that. Friends were here to cheer me up, and other people were just chatting. I could felt they were relieved, they wanted to pass now. For myself, I figured out that the time before my showing was worse after this failure, because I didn't have to fear it now, and it wasn't that bad.
I saw the performance of those people. I was like "wtf dude, your work is 10x better than mine ! Why do you have to wait that much to present it ?"

Moral of the story : you can't just don't do anything because of the risks. If you just live making only reasonnable moves, you'll just pass beside wonderful opportunities, and you'll regret it later. Remember that failure is less bearable BEFORE you face it.

Failure isn't an end, it's the first step to success.
>>
>>37576854
Did you lost some weight already?
>>
>>37576875
Why would I ?

dis is not unoriginal
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.