[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have asked over two thousand women to have sex with me this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1488.jpg (95KB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
95KB, 720x724px
I have asked over two thousand women to have sex with me this year alone.
they ALL declined, many responded harshly with names and insults. Because how DARE I ask THEM for sex.

I give up. We really can't win.
>>
>Dark eye circles
>Chinlet
>Complete shit haircut
>Joyless expression
>Fat

If pic related is you then I can understand why. Try presenting yourself in an appealing way before you get mad at women for rejecting you.
>>
>>37575431
randomly asking people for sex is weird as hell dude
>>
>>37576208
Do you have a mental deficiency too, Anon?
>>
>>37576208
>Chinlet
lies
>>
>>37576237
>randomly asking people for sex is weird as hell dude
well wtf am i ment to do?
>>
Maybe if you didn't look like Ed fucking Gene you weirdo
>>
File: ed-gein.jpg (378KB, 1032x1555px) Image search: [Google]
ed-gein.jpg
378KB, 1032x1555px
>>37576575
Ed was actually a bit of a looker, that jaw line.
>>
>>37576208
>>37576237
>>37576575
fuck off normie tourists
>>
File: 1492606437078.jpg (49KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1492606437078.jpg
49KB, 354x352px
>>37576208
Fucking newfags, when will they learn?
>>
>>37576567

1) get a profile picture that doesn't make you look like a child molester
2) Approach women like they're beings with thoughts and feelings. I assure you they are even if you don't understand that for some reason.
"Hi, my name is anon. Based on your profile you seem pretty cool."

If she texts back, keep it casual, shoot the shit, talk about music and movies. Keep politics out of it. Go about this for a couple days, then ask if she'd like to meet for coffee.

If she says no or doesn't respond, no use continuing, just stop talking. If she says ok, dress like you meant to go outside (shower, put on a nice pair of pants and a not cum stained shirt) and meet face to face. If the conversation is easy and you actually like her, try making a casual move like inviting her back to your place for a drink.

Don't touch her without her consent, don't say weird shit about how nice she smells, and clean your apartment. She may not say yes the first time you meet, but ask her out again and if she gives a definitive yes, the likelihood of you two doing the nasty goes up ten fold.
>>
>>37576720
And if all of this is too much work, you don't have the right to be interacting with people. A fleshlight and subscription to hentai is enough.
>>
>>37576720
>get a profile picture that doesn't make you look like a child molester
I have literally never even molested a single child.
>Approach women like they're beings with thoughts and feelings
I do, I ask about their thoughts and feelings regarding sex with me.
>>
>>37576720
>being this normaI
>>
>>37576606
That's one handsome killer.
>>
>>37575431
fat chad 2bh
>>
>>37576782
Yeah, but you kinda look like one, especially with the hair. You have to present yourself in a better way, i know it sounds a bit faggy but you have to understand "fashion" better.

>I do, i ask them about their thoughts and feelings regarding having sex with me.

And sadly, that will never work, anon. You have to understand how women think. Also, it would do very well if you had a good job (well-paying and not weird). If you have one, you're guaranteed to get laid eventually.
>>
File: 16.gif (2MB, 418x252px) Image search: [Google]
16.gif
2MB, 418x252px
I can't tell if this is satire. Nobody is this far gone right.
>>
>>37579539
>I can't tell if this is satire. Nobody is this far gone right.
this is all true
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.