[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

1. Talk to random girls/guys and fail
2. Every time you fail, lower you standards
3. Once ppl start saying "yes" to dates, you've found your league
4. Start having sex
5. New social/sex life will give you the energy to improve
6. Improve yourself, continue asking people out
7. Level up until your accept yourself / cannot improve anymore / find real love

It's that simple. It's what every normal person does without thinking about it. If you don't see enough people in day-to-day life, you'll benefit from moving to a big city.

That's it. That's literally the whole thing
>>
>>37575250
>It's that simple. It's what every normal person does without thinking about it.
No they don't. Why don't you give us a few examples of when this worked for you?
>>
>>37575276
>No they don't. Why don't you give us a few examples of when this worked for you?

Okay: early 20s, living in the city

Couldn't attract any women at work.

Go on OKCupid and hit up many women. Most aren't as good looking as their pictures, not even my type

Get drunk on every date and have sex with them anyways. To them I am "a hot guy" even though I am average

Did that a handful of times and slowly gained enough confidence to pull myself out of misery
>>
if you only want to fuck, grow some balls and rape a girl. its not that hard.
>>
>>37575250
>It's that simple.
I know this is bait, but all women have more options than ever before so the competition is too fierce for the average/below average guy.

6/10 made me reply.
>>
>>37575250
>1. Talk to random girls/guys and fail
No

>2. Every time you fail, lower you standards
No.

>3. Once ppl start saying "yes" to dates, you've found your league
No I haven't, I just lowered my standards

>4. Start having sex
Why does she has to be ugly?

>5. New social/sex life will give you the energy to improve
No it doesn't.

>6. Improve yourself, continue asking people out
No.

>7. Level up until your accept yourself / cannot improve anymore / find real love
How the fuck can you level up if you already lowered your standards?

OP is a faggot as usual
>>
>>37575876
Men have more options than ever. If you are not getting laid, it's because you don't want it.
>>
>>37575950
You were literally given step by step instructions. And instead of following them you sperg out. No wonder you are a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37575357
>To them I am "a hot guy" even though I am average
ok chad. you get by on your looks. that works for you. why do you think it's going to work for someone else that doesnt look like you?
>>
>>37576262
>no girl i met in person is interested in being around me or talking
>try online dating
>mass message every option
> 1 reply per every 50-100 messages
>say exchange like 2 lines of text
>never hear from them again
soooo many options
>>
File: 11.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>37576274
>Coming to a virgin losers board
>" NO WONDER YOU ARE KISSLESS VIRGIN

You are kinda stupid tbqh
>>
>>37576406
Then you need to figure out what you are doing wrong. Did you have a shitty picture? Are you boring?
>>
>>37576433
This is /r9k/, not wizchan. You're on the wrong site.
>>
Most of the options are determined by your wealth and social status. Since men that have both are so socially blind and easily manipulated by stupid whores, it makes everything more fucked up. But hey, at least it is easier to filter girls that prefer spirituality and honesty from whores that only knows materialism.
>>
>>37576491
it's not worth fixing, fuck people that don't like me they can go suck the herpes off chads dick or whatever std he picked up from the bunch of fuck buddies in his harem that slut wants to join
>>
>>37575250
For real. Saw some documentary on HBO or some shit about a guy in New York who was average at best and he would just hit on every hot girl he saw. He'd be eating a burger, sees some hottie walking by and takes of running! Think about it your doing that 20 times a day how can you go a week without getting a prime girl cause playing the number game to the extreme! His pick up line was "Did you go to NYU?" They say no and he says "You sure?" and they're like yeah and laugh or get a little bitchy and he just takes it from their cause he don't give a fuck and is with constant 8/10 at the least going about it this way.
>>
File: 1492945577784.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492945577784.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>>37576262
>Men have more options than ever. If you are not getting laid, it's because you don't want it.
hahahahaahahahahaha
>>
>>37575250
i fail not becasue i have high standards
i fail becasue i can't sustain a relationship
asking girl out is an easy part
being social retard won't even get you to the fucking part, unless you pay a hooker
>>
>>37576775
First you laugh. Then you deny. Then realization hits you and you become sad when you realize it's true. Then you decide to get off your lazy ass and get laid.
>>
My league is 20+ years older, bad smelling, stds ridden trailer trash who only wants me for a bit of money they could get out of me so I guess it's wizardry for me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.