[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pitbulls are viole-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1152.jpg (59KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
59KB, 640x428px
>pitbulls are viole-
>>
>>37571778
The fact that so many poor and stupid people own them is reason enough to avoid them.
>>
>>37571778
>HEY GUYS HERE'S A PITBULL NOT KILLING ANYTHING
>THAT MUST MEAN ALL PITPULLS DON'T KILL THINGS

Dumb shitdog poster.
>>
pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. sort yourself out OP
>>
>>37571863
Rottweilers are the niggers of dogs. They kill more people than pits.
>>
are pitbulls the bright unnaturally colored hair of dog breeds?
>>
>>37571778

They are...

Stop bitching arround
>>
Pitbulls are sweet, it's just little faggots who are scared of a small dog that are the problem
>>
>>37571778
You know you can train that dog to not eat a steak sitting on the floor in front of it. Try leaving the room and see if it's still there.

Pitbulls are not domesticated animals, they're dangerous.
>>
>>37571778
Honestly most dogs are violent, it all comes down to how shit the owner is and how well they train and socialize the dog
>>
This argument is like saying black people aren't violent by pointing to a black guy and saying "SEE HE'S NOT ROBBING OR SHOOTING ANYONE RIGHT NOW"
>>
>>37572428
Exactly so I don't ever risk it. I walk a lot and I've had to physically fight a dog off before. I kicked his face in and stomped on his head quite a few times before going back on my way. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>37572428

It's not just training. Pits have literally been bred for violence and to ignore pain. Just like retrievers instinctively want things in their mouth without training.
>>
>>37572428
wrong

pitbulls are naturally aggressive no matter how "well trained" they are
>>
>>37573316
Sounds like something else desu. Can't just recall what.
>>
File: StopThisPropaganda.jpg (20KB, 415x185px) Image search: [Google]
StopThisPropaganda.jpg
20KB, 415x185px
>>37571893

Fake News Bucko.
>>
>sister has a pitbull/lab mix
>she just gave birth to triplets
How fucked are her kiddies?
>>
>>37571893

Rottweilers are malevolent, but also among the most intelligent dogs. If you're not a nigger then they can make acceptable working pets.

Pitniggers are fucking worthless though
>>
>>37571778
>Step on its tail accidentally
>kills the kid and every other person in the house
Just get a staffy instead, they're bros
>>
>>37571778
OP reeks of normie scum
>>
>>37573490
>Reporting absolute numbers
>Not rates
Dropped.
>>
>>37571778
>having pets

Zoophiles need to be gassed
>>
>>37571778
baby got mauled shortly after
>>
File: Dog attack.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dog attack.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>37571778
dogs are dangerous in general
>>
>>37571778
>Wanting a bitch made dog that cuddles you and caters to your feelaroonies

Dogs are meant to be aggressive guards that deter predators and criminals. Anything else is for faggots that want to virtue signal.
>>
>>37574063

>wanting companionship is somehow virtue signaling

Try again and at least use your buzzwords properly.
>>
>>37574195
>companionship with an animal

Beastiality is illegal you freak
>>
>>37574063
You post stupid shit like this in every animal related thread. Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>37574253

>sociopath anti pet edgelord calls others a freak

o i am laffin
>>
>>37571778
uhmmm, try again sweetie.
>>
>pits not mauling a child to death is an achievement
lmao
>>
>>37574322
At least I don't fuck animals you abomination of humanity.
>>
>>37574397

companionship =/= sex
>>
>>37574429
That doesn't absolve you from having sex with dogs you sicko
>>
>>37574253
Do you think you're funny?

>>
>>37574672
I don't think having sex with animals is a laughing matter at all. Do you?
>>
>>37574743
Not as bad as your parents having unprotected sex at least, but that didn't stop them.
>>
>moments before the infants face was ripped off and decapitated
>>
>>37574782
I don't think humor was involved with my conception either. Do you take anything seriously funny guy?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.