[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just threatened to kill my ex gf's boyfriend What can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I just threatened to kill my ex gf's boyfriend

What can they actually do to harm me from a legal perspective?
>>
>>37569099
Lawyerfag here,

Tell me what you said specifically
>>
>>37569125
just to add context, she doesn't live near me and these are all via text messages

I told him I was "only a flight away from Florida"

and then later I told him straight up "I will fly down there and kill you" and gave him my address to see if he'd do anything
>>
>>37569163
also, this isn't the first time I threatened to fly down to FL and cause havoc. A few years ago I actually did it and wound up in a mental hospital for three days. So there is precedence of me doing crazy shit.
>>
Why did you do it?

Orrgggnananaorrg
>>
>>37569099
you guys are pussies. let him kill the guy.
>>
>>37569194
>>37569163
You're fucked, buddy. Might as well run away to Mexico, for a bit.
>>
>>37569442
are you serious? like can I go to jail famm?
>>
>>37569163
>and these are all via text messages

Delete them from your phone. Cut contact with them immediately

>"I will fly down there and kill you"

You could be charged with intent and subpoenaed if they decide to pursue charges

>gave him my address

Don't do this
>>
>>37569469
youll be a hero to your peeps
>>
>>37569469
Yes, you actually threatened him. What did you expect?
>>
>>37569486
Not a lawyer or op, but would apologizing make the situation any better?
>>
>>37570095
Only if you ask for forgiveness and say pretty please with sprinkles.
>>
>>37569099
lol u messed up
>>
>>37569099
>talking to your ex-gf's bf
>>
>>37569469
Literally the only thing the first amendment doesn't protect is threats of physical violence.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.