[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Women completely do not give a fuck that the average height

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0766.jpg (197KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
197KB, 750x1334px
> Women completely do not give a fuck that the average height is 5'10.
> 6 foot is just okay to them and 5'8, just two inches below average height, is too short.
> 4'11 woman to 5'11 woman are all attractive and have no problem finding dates.
How is this okay?
>>
>How is this okay?

Because the majority of mammals, humans included, operate through female-gated sexual selection

It's l i t e r a l l y basic biology, get used to it
>>
I'm bi and hate to break it to you lads, but roasties are right on this. Think of being short as the same as being ugly for women.
>>
>>37566900
it's not your height dude. nobody really cares that much about height and if there's a girl who is obsessed with height there's gonna be another one who just doesn't mind.
it's your personality you need to work on. most of all you just need to start trying instead of avoiding rejection by any means possible or rejecting yourself before you have even tried.
>>
File: FRMzEQm.jpg (66KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
FRMzEQm.jpg
66KB, 414x600px
Say you have a village with 50 woman and 50 men.
Next year, you can have at most 50 babies.
If 40 of the women die, next year you can produce at most 10 babies.
If 40 of the men die, you still can have 50 babies next year.

See the difference between the sexes? The female is the reproductive bottleneck.
That's why!

Some females of some species will even abort their babies as soon as a stronger alpha is around
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_effect

Use the men, send them to war, pic the best 6% and let those impregnate all females.
Only elephant seals and some birds are this efficient, but humans follow this nature too.
>>
File: modern_female.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
modern_female.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Pic related. Women have so many choices now that they can afford to be picky.
>>
>>37566900
I'm sorry OP but you're a moron. I'm 5'10" and they usually say shit like "you're tall" or "you're like 6 feet." They can't tell your actual height in real life, they can only ballpark it. As long as they feel good around you, you're fine. Tinder or w/e is probably a different story.
>>
>>37566900
i find short girls unattractive, only manlets like short girls.
the most original comment
>>
>>37567141

5'10 1/2 barefoot here and never had a problem with height when it came to girls. I once lied and said I was 6 foot and she thought I was even taller.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.