[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the beta uprising still a possibility?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 36f.jpg (65KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
36f.jpg
65KB, 680x848px
Is the beta uprising still a possibility?
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>37565779
well we're going to need alot of energy
Give me dubs right now
>>
File: image1.jpg (689KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
689KB, 2000x1000px
>>37565779
hang in there guys, its gonna take me a while, maybe even years to plan my vengeance, but you wont be disappointed, that I can assure you.
>>
>>37565860
Say what you will about Elliot Rodger, I know there's some mixed opinions on this board about him, but he did kinda prove that even if you're beta, you can still secure a place in history.

We get mocked every day, by almost everyone, both political parties think we're pieces of shit: The right thinks we're beta males who won't do anything but play video games all day, and the left thinks we're all giving up on women, and that men are leaving society in pursuit of entertainment.

What I'm saying is, maybe the beta uprising isn't that bad of an idea.
>>
>>37565974
I have nothing to live for, my only desire is to hurt the people who took a happy life away from us. If I can start a movement from my sacrifice, and others carry on my motives after my death, maybe others like us can live in a world where they aren't ostracized and driven into social isolation and mental illness.
>>
>>37566125
You won't be forgotten brother.
>>
File: IMG_1514.jpg (170KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
170KB, 800x527px
>what is Daesh
>who are all these "lone" gunmen

these things will happen more and more frequently until it's undeniable and a critical mass of discontent is reached
just sayin
>>
Supreme gentlemen Republic of robots will rise soon.
>>
I'm not sure how it could happen. If society collapsed would you be able to control normalfags? I don't know if NEETs have an edge but I feel like nothing matters to me and if I was in a dire situation I could do a lot of things easily
>>
>>37566125
We have so many robots here like this, and yet some fail to see, if you set the world at someone else's feet (the normies) you will get trampled underneath.

They've taken so much from us, the chance to be normal, the chance to find love, and now they're even taking our culture (look at the catalog nowadays).
>>
it seems so unrealistic now. we wanted to punish the normies, but instead we are losing this place to them. soon we'll have nothing left robots. soon we won't be able to discuss anything related to robots without normalshits calling us evil virgins. i dont believe in the beta uprising anymore
>>
>>37567058
Why do the normies target our safe places
>>
>>37565779
>Is the beta uprising still a possibility?
Literally every europe terror attack was done by a beta. They're trying
>>
File: Heil.jpg (54KB, 622x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heil.jpg
54KB, 622x1000px
>>37565779
If you read Moaist theory, the best time for revolution is under undoubtedly upper-class supporting systems (eg, monarchies like Russia and fascist states like Cuba)

This is why revolutions never happen in first world countries. If you apply Maoist third-worldism into Beta Uprising. Muslim countries can't Beta uprise due to lack of roasties to rebel against, middle-stage Capitalist countries can't due to mobility, and culturally insugnificant countries can't due to less division between alphas and betas.

Though this I conclude that the top three countries for an uprising are Russia, Japan and the United States.

The US, Japan, and Russia are known for slow class mobility, so betas can't just become rich without top companies and politicians making money off those companies trying to stop them. They are the tenth, ninth, and third most populated countries causing large numbers of beta men to rise, and they all have high rates of internet access. They also produce the most pop-culture, feeding into unrealistic standards and poor treatment of betas. So if we cant to go for a Stalinist approach (in which each nation holds independent revolutions) all we need is American, Russian, and Japanese betas to preach these ideas.

Keep in mind though, far-right wing groups often take advantage of these people, so before you pick any ideology to base the uprising on, think of the people of which dogmatic rhetoric centers (eg, Trump, Putin, and Le Pen) and realise that many will use your betaness to push these agendas rather than those that benefit betas.
>>
>>37567058
Someone with nothing to lose is someone they should be afraid of, though.

It isn't to late to stop them, most of the normies here found out about it through the 2016 election, because it was one of the most controversial boards next to /pol/, there should be some way to stop them.
>>
>>37565974
totally agree, elliot made terrible things, but it was all because of the torture he sufered for years because of his mental problems like asperger and social isolation/alienation that normies give to people like us. is not our fault that we were born this way (with mental health problems) and instead of comprehending us they cast us out and make fun of us.
Elliot just got tired and made a killing spree out of frustration, thats why a lot of people sympathize with him. was he right? No, but he had serious problems that this society only makes it worse so is understandable.
Beta Uprising will definitely happen, sooner or later.
>>
groups like ISIS are the beta uprising. if a large enough group makes it to america, NEETs should just submit. other than muslims, chinks are the only ones likely to start the uprising after they've taken over canada and anglo countries
>>
>>37567507
Social ostracism, or CORFing, should be made illegal and punishable, just like bullying. Also, there should be EXTREMELY SEVERE punishment for BLAMING THE TARGET of social ostracism, for example at schools and work places. These days people tend to blame the target of rejection as it is so easy, thanks to worshipping sociability as a persnslity trait. In case someone is incapable of being sociable, as a result of social rejection, people, for example teachers, WILL judge and condemn the rejected one as a bad, unsociable person, just because it is so easy and because they want to remain accepted by the majority. In past, before sociability worshipping, it wasn't being done, but everyone got it that if someone got rejected it was mainly because they were weak, failed or too different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basking_in_reflected_glory#Empirical_findings
>>
>>37568592
Correction:
"...as a personality trait."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.