[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you respect more, a guy with no gf or a guy with a fat gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (56KB, 425x429px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 425x429px
Who do you respect more, a guy with no gf or a guy with a fat gf?
>>
i would never date a guy who dated a fat girlfriend before

khv >>>>>>>>>>> fat burners
>>
Probably the guy with no gf. Every guy I've seen with a fat gf is a sad beta husk that is submissive and timid of his hambeast.
>>
>>37565701
The one with the fat gf. He has his preferences, isn't ashamed, and is likely well-adjusted. That's not to say everyone without a gf is equal, though. Some are more focused on their career or genuinely too busy, which I respect. Some are going through emotional issues and sorting themselves out, which I also respect. Others rationalize that they have "high standards" or don't want to slut around with degenerates, etc. I don't respect them. I also don't respect people who think that they can't get a gf.
This whole thing is more nuanced than your OP but it's an interesting thought experiment.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 272x185px
>>37565701
No shame in a Fat Gf, i know of a fat girl that shat out 3 chads
>>
>>37565777
>>37565767
t. fat girls

LOOOSE WEIGHT
>>
>>37565767
>He has his preferences
You're very mistaken if you think most people with fat girlfriends picked them ahead of other options.
>>
>>37565701
the guy with the fat gf but only if her tits and ass are also fat. Having a fat dude's body is gross but feminine fat makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>37565701
i bet she smells like old pizza or spoiled milk
>>
>>37565701
Fat gf, provided she's not a hideous land beast.
>>
Where I live, dating is so fucked working class and above Chads with muscle date and marry fatties all the time just so they're not alone. Its p weird. So in that case, I respect them for that.
>>
>>37565733
Actually i think it's good to burn fat ;)
>>
File: 1496246929858.jpg (217KB, 599x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496246929858.jpg
217KB, 599x496px
I don't think about it a bit

I think it's nice that there are people who are happy with what they can get because not everybody is like that

I imagine most guys with fat gfs are probably happier than guys without gfs

I'm the kind of guy who is miserable either way
>>
>>37565701
If he's fat himself I'm okay with it. If he's fit or even just a lanklet it just makes me sad, like he couldn't do any better so how can I?

Not too sad though, because maybe she's one of the very few fatties with a good personality.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.