[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POC feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1118.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.png
89KB, 553x506px
>tfw a white person tells you "you're a credit to your race"
>>
>>37565257
>PoC
Just shades of brown
>Caucasian people
Actually diferent colours

Explain yourself
>>
>a white person gave me a back handed compliment
>i'm still a nigger
>>
>>37565336
I'm trying to figure out, could it be it's not intentionally backhanded, its more like "wow thank you for not fulfilling a negative stereotype, you helped me be less racist"

its still racist but at that point isn't it a detriment to try and educate them? don't they have the right idea anyhow?
>>
"Do you speak English?"
"Do you speak <language>? Why not? How do you communicate with your overseas family then?"
>>
>tfw whites hate us and joke about stealing our women
>tfw blacks hate us for being a successful minority
>affirmative action works against us

You guys have it easy. Being Asian in America is the hardest. I always get called a soulles dog-eating chink/gook behind my back.
>>
>>37565414
he's saying "you're one of the good ones"
I would have sucker punched him just out of spite
>>
"Thanks for not turning out to be the subhuman piece of shit I expected you to be". I think that's compliment, usually whites are cautious of niggers/sandniggers until they can prove themselves to be a human. Asians usually don't have this problem.
>>
>>37565505
far from it chnag your people live better off than most whites in their own country
>>
>oh wow lol I can barely see you when you're in a dark room

Shut the fuck up cumskin
>>
>>37565612
I didn't deny that. What I'm saying is we face the most instituionalized discrimination and casual racism.
>>
>>37565612
>being this retarded

Asians outperform whites DESPITE affirmative action. For example, on average, an Asian needs 150-300 more points on the SAT than an entitled little white kid. Even with these obstacles, "poo in the loos" are still wiping their ass with money you'll never have.
>>
>>37565257
I voted for Trump and I'm glad he's putting the niggers in their place. Niggers will never have a leader as amazing as Trump. Trump has never cared about money or power. He only cares about the white race and making sure working white men like myself are taken care of. Niggers like Obama were completely selfish and only use niggers for money.
>>
>>37565687
This.

>tfw get rejected from ucsf med school with 3.88 gpa and 523 mcat while whitey friend gets in with 3.77 and 516
>>
>wow, you're so well spoken!
>I like you, you're one of the good ones!
>wow, you're so exotic

I've been guilty of all of the above too though.
>>
File: haha you fucking faggot.png (22KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
haha you fucking faggot.png
22KB, 310x326px
>>37565699
>Trump has never cared about money or power
W E W L A D

>He only cares about the white race
OHHHHH BOY OH BOY WE GOT OURSELVES A FIESTY ONE
>>
File: 1481316620373.png (16KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1481316620373.png
16KB, 650x650px
>>37565699

>He only cares about the white race
>>
>get free perks just because you're born as a nigger
>still complain
I hope west goes to shit just so you niggers starve and die out. In fact I would prefer all the civilization collapsed and natural order would take over so your kind would die just because your so fucking dumb.
>>
>>37565687
we shouldn't have to out-compete strangers in our country.

We dont do this to you so why do to to us
>>
>>37565868
You guys do that to our women. So it's unfair you fucking whitey
>>
File: 1483776490385.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483776490385.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you've been rejected by your own kind
>people still want you to associate with them
>>
>>37565257
Why do PoC bitch about this? I'm a ginger and told I'm a credit to the firecrotch tribe once in a while and laugh it off.
>>
File: IMG_1521.jpg (503KB, 984x1312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
503KB, 984x1312px
>>37565687
>indians
>wiping their asses
nah
>>
Most women never give South Asian man a second look unless they think they are about to get raped.
At least I don't have to buy sunscreen.
>>
>>37565508
>wow this guy thinks im not one of the violent, savage blacks
>better show him!
>>
>>37565505
It's ok Chang. I think you're alright
>>
>>37565414
It's not racist stupid stereotyping isn't racism stop being fucking retarded. Racism has a specific definition.
>>
>>37566043
you guys look like literal kids compared to white/black men lol

life as an asian (man) is probably life on extreme mode
>>
>>37566067
This
nignogs need to go
>>
>>37565868
>strangers in our country.
No American born citizen is a stranger you fucking inbred whitey.
>>
>>37566104
I'm brown not yellow. 6'1 but still a dicklet
Asian men can at least play into kpop flower boy culture but the pajeets have less to build upon in the eyes of American pop culture.
Try getting Big Bang Theory references from flyovers for size.
>>
>>37565320
Well, your race came up with the predecessor "colored people", so that's on you guys.
>>
>>37566252
>whites build the country from the scratch in to world superpower
>ayoo ching chong better give our asian daughters to them so we can make the autistic hapa race to destroy it from within chang looo
>>
>>37565905
This is /r9k/. Stop complaining about whites stealing the woman you'll never have.
>>
>>37565910
>is Mexican
>hates Mexicans
But that's literally one of the most Mexican things ever
>>
File: 1486578634210.jpg (21KB, 575x309px) Image search: [Google]
1486578634210.jpg
21KB, 575x309px
>>37565910
>>37566417
mexican is such a vague term i mean are we talking about men like jorge ramos or the mestizo manlets that are running across the border?
>>
>>37566342
Fuckers like you are exactly displaying what I meant by that post
>>
>>37565905
you mean chad

any robot here has zero interest in taking your women, we arnt niggers
>>
>>37565505
Actually, we Jewish people are still the most oppressed minority. All races come together against us and there's nothing we can do about it! We barely survived one holocaust, I sure hope a second one doesn't happen.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.