[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like acid, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_mxlqqb88wm1smbf1ao1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlqqb88wm1smbf1ao1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Do you like acid, /r9k/?
>>
I've never had it, what's it like?
>>
I'd like to try it once, just to see the crazy colors and see what it feels like
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>37565096
only if it gibs me energry
>>
Last time I took it I got nauseous, dry heaving on the bathroom floor. I ate a big meal before I dropped, that probably contributed.
>>
pppppssshhhhhh yeah
>>
File: IMG_20150618_200245_328.jpg (860KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150618_200245_328.jpg
860KB, 3264x1840px
Fucking casuals,

I havent even ingested any chemicals in the past month and the trip STILL CONTINUES HELP ME PLEASE!!
>>
>>37566277
the trip lasts forever, friend
>>
>>37566277
I'm in the same boat, anon. Research chems made me schizophrenic, we need to get help.
>>
>>37565517
>see crazy colors
the part that's really interesting is boundary dissolution between different concepts and ego.
>>
I've always got a lot more out of mushrooms. Acids cool though if you mix it with a bunch of other drugs.
>>
File: acid attack.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
acid attack.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Depends, what type of acid are we talking about lads?
>>
>>37566324
>driving at night
>shadows dart across the road and I think their deer/dogs

>tiered and sitting down somewhere
>walls start gently "billowing in the wind"

>reading a book
>the letters blend together and creep around like little woodlice

feelsbadman :(
>>
>>37566277
holy shit anon, what do you plan to do with all that DMT? I ordered 3 grams of it, but I did a large dose and have been sitting on the rest of that shit for a year. It takes some guts to do it, I couldn't imagine wanting to take it more than once every couple of years
>>
File: meme ass.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
meme ass.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>37566406
>I couldn't imagine wanting to take it more than once every couple of years
I'M IN TOO DEEP
AND IM TRYING TO KEEP-
>>
File: 1444541757416.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444541757416.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>37565096
I took a quarter tab last night by myself in my room at 1 AM. I regret a little bit of it.
>>
>>37566353
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide-25
Anything else is a crock of shit that'll probably land you with psychosis
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (32KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
32KB, 250x240px
>Tfw have yet to do any psychedelics and don't know any real links to them
Feels bad man
>>
>>37565096

>Do you like acid, /r9k/?

Of course, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's tried it who didn't "like" it

Although "liking" the experience honestly isn't that much of a factor, assuming you're not an idiot taking it in an awful setting or taking it every week then even an unpleasant experience can still be positive in the long run
>>
>>37565096
I took a 5 hits on Saturday and it was the most fun I'd had in so long. Had the house to myself and just tripped absolute balls, everywhere I looked, colors were bleeding into each other.
>>
>>37565465
Imagine your body and mind sharing two different existences.
>>
>>37566469
why you blur your fingerprints? pls don't tell me the feds can trace you from a pic with just your fingerprints in it...? :O
>>
>First time

Nice trip, kind of high, nothing too crazy

>Second time

Ultra intense, saw entire civilizations rise and fall right on my friends carpet, I was extremely fragile but luckily I was with a chill group of people

I don't know if I would do it again. I like shrooms better overall.
>>
>>37566656

i didnt like it. i almost killed myself on it
>>
>>37566576
/r/RCSources & look for 4-aco-dmt / 4-ho-met / 1P-LSD
>>
psychedelics are the reddit of drugs.
benzos are the /r9k/ of drugs
>>
Yes. The rush makes me quiver with pleasure. Last time I took it (3 weekends ago) I laid in bed curling my toes and fingers as I smiled towards the ceiling. It really is an amazing, indescribable experience

I recommend that first timers have benzos on hand just in case things go south though
>>
>>37567627
They sure can if the pic is high enough resolution
>>
I want to try it as well as MDMA but I'm an autist with no friends.
Oh well.
I've got a lot of mescaline cacti growing though so I might just have to use that in a couple years time.
>>
Acids alright. I've always preferred shrooms.
>>
>>37568187
This. I'd like to explore MDMA but how the hell does a robot even manage to get these things?
>>
>>37567627
They also track knuckleprints too.
>>
>>37568269
why do so many retards ask this? true robots know how to order drugs online.
>>
>>37568604
True robots are sheltered people, you're in denial if you don't realise that.
>>
>>37568170
>>37568309
Holy shit bros. I was NOT aware of this. Can they do it only for people that have already been convicted before and had their prints taken already? Otherwise they wouldn't have your prints right?

Also, why did you feel safe posting that image then? You are using a proxy too, I assume?
>>
>>37569329
I wouldn't worry too much
>>
>>37568269
>>37568187
me before doing mdma:
>loser
>spent all his time on /pol/
>hardly any friends
>wanted to kill myself

me after doing mdma
>happy
>heaps of friends
>hot gf who wants to suck my dick every morning and im going to propose to her in a couple of months
>fun person
>lust for life
>only lurk r9k for lolz

seriously, mdma is the best thing on this earth. just make sure you get some pure stuff.
>>
>>37570188

except MDMA completely saps your serotonin after you take it for like a week so seems fake bro. only times i ever really consider attempting suicide is after taking MDMA
>>
Really want to try acid but I have only done shrooms twice. The second time I did it was amazing though. It was not a life-changing experience or anything though. Just kind of fun.
>>
>>37565096
Never had it, but I'd like to try it someday. I've had shrooms, which were great and I've heard they're kind of similar.
>>
>>37565096
I tried it for the first time like 2 weeks ago and parts of it fun and I didn't want it to end but other parts were nightmarish and it couldn't end fast enough. I've been reflecting on the experience as a whole and I've come to a conclusion that I do in fact want to try it again at some point. It also gave me a little clarity into my social retardation that I think will be beneficial to escaping this hell. So overall 7.3/10
>>
>>37570188
Doing MDMA more than like 5 times is actually just not a good idea lmfaotbqhfam
>>
>>37568016
DPH or DXM are the /r9k/ of drugs you benzo addled normal
>>
>>37565096
Absolutely love it. Not as a DUUUDE SO DEEP thing but it's easily one of the most enjoyable and cost efficient highs possible. Fun as fuck to mix with other drugs, great for parties.
>>
>>37568016
the stereotypical redditor can't have more than a few beers and freaks out after smoking a joint. Drugs are legitimately only for degenerates, but I don't really see being a degenerate as an issue
>>
>>37566406

Do it again, prepare yourself by meditating for the days/weeks beforehand. The entities on the other side, they love you man, don't forget that. It's just very intense and strange love, so you have to prepare
>>
>>37568244
I've always seen the difference between acid and shrooms as whether or not you'd rather go for a night on the town or on a hike.
>>
>>37570239
so? just dont take it more than once a month.

>>37570480
its fucking fine you idiot
>>
>>37565096
no its awful just like shrooms. most uncomfortable shit ever, i wana loose everything but release going thru fucking withdrawls now but id never fuck with that shit again
>>
>>37570933

so? so how the fuck is MDMA making you happy dumbass. nothing you said has anything to do with it. and you obviously didn't meet your gf while your jaw was swinging around and you could barely form a sentence
>>
>>37570978
actually i took mdma within 6 hours of meeting her and then we fucked for like 10 hours. pretty sure that pill was cut with meth but oh well
>>
>>37566324
>Research chems made me schizophrenic
Nothing the normal psychedelics and dissociatives can't do.
What RCs?
>>
>>37570978
>while your jaw was swinging around and you could barely form a sentence
Straight edge or soft drug babby confirmed
>>
>>37571028

i've tried basically every drug except heroin/crack and those are definitely the effects of MDMA + alcohol

always unable to chew my food for a few days after taking md cuz my jaw muscles are so fucked up
>>
Yea but it's impossible to get in my area since everyone just sells RCs.
>>
>>37571072
lol you dumbarse you probably got speed not mdma
>>
>>37571097
>lol you dumbarse you probably got speed not mdma

i've tried speed as well. i can tell the difference
>>
>>37565096
I love acid.
>tfw first time dropping what I thought was acid was actually bromo-dragonfly
good times, but pretty scary since I did it with my boyfriend who also had no experience with drugs that aren't alcohol or weed
>>
>>37571097
both cause bruxism, nigger
>>
File: 1483911613648.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483911613648.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
fuck i could use some good acid rn
how do i deepweb?
>>
>>37571119
I bet you couldn't tell if it was cut with speed, nobody could unless the tested it.
>>
>>37571477
"cut with speed" is different than speed by itself compared to MDMA by itself. And depending on the ratio, you probably could tell.
>>
>>37571477

the effects are completely different. i prob couldn't tell if it was cut, but it's obvious as fuck if you got mainly md or mainly speed
>>
>>37571449
ez my friend, do a little research
>>
>>37571449
check plebbit
>>
>>37565096
I've been looking amongst my friends for acid and coming up dry. I'm sick of doing opiates/speed/weed and now I want to try dissociatives and psychedelics. Gonna have to make new connections soon, I'll be going to a local music fest this weekend so hopefully I can score or at least meet someone who knows where to find RCs or K or LSD
>>
>>37571449
I'll sell you some bitcoin
>>
ive done lsd 3 times.

250 ug: lost touch with reality for a few hours
125 ug: overwhelming
300 ug: REALLY lost touch with reality for a few hours

it would be fun, but it feels too "out of control." like i go into these massive trips of being completely immersed in a thought, or a tv show thats on in the background. its like drinking and blacking out -- i dont know or remember what the fuck i am actually doing when it happens, and it really scares me after the fact. like, what if i had a bad trip and started screaming or breaking shit? i never have had a bad trip, but i dont do lsd anymore because of this.
>>
>>37570691
both are more useful at home and alone in silent darkness
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.