[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from you to Chad, how Chad is Wayne?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

On a scale from you to Chad, how Chad is Wayne?
>>
>>37561812
wtf. idk.

2.5? 12? Fish?
>>
Wayne is a level above Chad.
>>
>>37561812
It depends on how big of a guy he is.
>>
>>37561889
No idea how big he is, but he's the toughest.
>>
>>37561812
He literally out chadded 2 chads and didn't even have to stop sipping his lemonade. He's several magnitudes above chad.
>>
>>37561889
>>37561952
Bigger than yer mums ass.
6'3"+ and always wears work boots so 1.5-2" is added onto that.
>>
>>37562167
>2 chads
The hockey posers? They're not Chads.
>>
>>37562233
They're stereotypical Alpha(beta)'s.
If there's not a level above alpha then wayne's an Alpha(alpha).

Hang out with hot chicks, work out constantly, into contact sports, rich, dress in chad clothes, know chad lingo, aggressive-aggressive. They're a variant of chad that formed around an inherently unstable core of insecurity.
>>
>>37562434
>They're stereotypical Alpha(beta)'s.
>If there's not a level above alpha then wayne's an Alpha(alpha).
Speak English please.
>>
>>37561812
Oooo. He's cute. I want a Wayne of my own pls.
>>
>>37562486
I'd have to find the chart but each group (alpha, beta, gamma, and omega) has two distinct groups in them, alpha and beta, that split them into the "best" examples of themselves or the worst.

Know that weird guy named einstein that shunned social contact and had several mental illnesses but still did shit at an insane level? He's a Beta(alpha).
Know that weird guy named steven that shunned social contact and had several mental illnesses that did shit like play videogames all day while working out how to maximize NEETbux gain and analyze using graphs and charts why he doesn't have a GF? Thats a Beta(Beta).

Alpha(alpha)'s are people that are, like all Alphas, genetically, possibly mentally, socially, and probably economically gifted but they're just naturally assured of themselves. No swing at them will crack their shell. Leadership material in short.
Alpha(beta)'s are like alpha chad in the beginning 4 categories but are inherently insecure in themselves. Some flaw somewhere prevents them from being entirely self-assured and thus they'll crave attention of other Alpha types to know what they're doing is correct. These are the frat types usually. They're the guys that do something stupid and look to Alpha(alpha) for assurance this was a correct action according to the group and leader he just shakes his head in disapproval causing Alpha(beta) to feel chastised and maybe even apologize. Alpa(beta)'s are the guys who wear the old leather letter jacket to the 40th highschool reunion but they're now too chubby to fit from their couch potato lifestyle.
>>
>>37561812
What's it to yeh?
>>
Is season 2 out? I forgot the site i watched season 1 on RIP.
>>
>>37562992
Season 2's been out since forever, they're working on season 3 now.
>>
>>37562971
Yer fuckin' 10-ply, bud.
>>
>>37563012
Shit. I'll have to find a torrent or something.
>>
>>37561889
>It depends on how big of a guy he is.

WAYNE?
>>
>>37563048
It's on youtube in horseshit quality, if you're watching it for the irl shitposting it'll probably do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.