[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i follow this method to lose weight. ihes not trolling right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

should i follow this method to lose weight. ihes not trolling right?
>>
>>37561039
Dumb phoneposter.
Pre-emptive original
>>
He's probably not trolling, but diets like that aren't really good for long term weight loss.
>>
>>37561039
Do you want to lose weight or be healthy?
>>
File: GWLA.png (72KB, 1872x215px) Image search: [Google]
GWLA.png
72KB, 1872x215px
>>37561039
Don't bother with methods, find what works with your body and roll with it, so long as your stomach hurts it is working.
>>
>>37561065
but i have no other choice as i cant exercise because my right knee is locked forever due to accident. so i cant bend my knee
>>
>>37561073
lose wait
>>37561073
>>
>>37561093
You can exercise with one legs.
>>
>>37561125
go one a kato diet you will lose lbs fast and you don't have to work out.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto
>>
>>37561127
nigga i cant run,skip,sqat anything
>>
>>37561093
Literally just eat less. Its that simple you amerilard
>>
I lost 32 pounds doint that but I had some juice too.
>>
>>37561039
As long as the almonds are pre-activated.
>>
>>37561158
https://youtu.be/xCMmCedoUvA

https://youtu.be/6KKB5glk9fE

https://youtu.be/86QRDjbrbdk

Nigger you walk don't you?
>>
>>37561217
and u gained weight back?
>>
Alright I'm gonna break this shit down.

Fasting is fine if you do it right. It's got loads of health benefits, and it teaches you some resolve and resilience. But prolonged fasting will cause your body to respond to the missing calories by learning to tolerate their absence, in the same way it learns to tolerate drugs. Your body will try to make the most of the calories it does receive. It will get fatter on purpose because it thinks food isn't readily available. Rapid weight loss isn't generally permanent for this reason. See game shows around it for more info here.

So, as I said in the beginning, fasting is fine, but what you really need is a way to change your diet for the better, and not just some short term thing you find the determination to stick to until the weight is gone and you can go back to actually eating foods you enjoy again.

I THINK keto and paleo are attempts to create a rough guideline for how to eat long-term, but they have drawbacks. Paleo is junk science, and keto is low-carb which will basically make you feel like you're dying because carbs are a major source of day to day energy.

But there's a really obvious method that involves both fasting AND developing better eating habits. You fast, but intermittently, which still comes with a good bit of the benefits I outlined in the first paragraph. You fast for 16 hours a day, through (hopefully) 8 of which you'll be sleeping. Which creates an 8 hour window. You should have two good meals in that 8 hour window, and you should count calories with an app like myfitnesspal. You'll want to play with the timing. I like starting the fast 6 hours before bed, and then I eat 2 hours after I wake up.

Now you have good food, you're fasting, and you have clear constraints on when and how you can eat. You'll learn actual discipline around eating, and gain a lot of neat new characteristics, like how to deal with irritability. Just make sure you do more research. It's method, not effort. You can do it, anon
>>
>>37561039
>inb4 activated almonds
>water fasting
>inb4 fatigue

There's an easier method that I did before I entered high school several years ago.
The drawback is you're gonna get stretch marks if you rushed the process.

Do the following:
>always drink water (not refrigerator cold or freezing cold)
>drink whenever you randomly feel hungry
>avoid fatty foods, and gluten like noodles/bread
>cut your food intake into half of your usual and don't drink right after you just finished eating (to avoid vomitting) wait for at least 5 minutes unless you're really thirsty or choking
>drink lots of water until you feel that your stomach is full. Don't count.
>Just drink water whenever you can or feel thirsty. for some reason, i was very thirsty when doing my 'unconscious diet'
Just keep yourself hydrated. Drink before and after you shower or poo/pee. I was kinda shut in during the school break so whenever I go out of my room I always drink. Water does the trick.

Do this during school break (or if you're stay at home) as you would pee/poo a lot and fart fats (braap, literally) but don't panic.
You'll notice that its working when your stools are mushylike-diarrhea and floats over water. Your stool would have distinct smell that smells just like your fart (that's the smell of body fat btw)

I don't advice doing this trick if you have kidney problems.
>>
>>37562320
another word:
your pee would appear clear not yellow.
if you pee yellow you need to drink water.
>inb4 yellow pee is healthy meme
>>
>>37561039
fasting makes you lose muscle mass and you'll just gain the weight back instantly as soon as you start eating. Develop healthy eating habits and start exercising. There is no short cut to being skinny. Eat smaller portions etc. The best thing you can do is excercise. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl. It was really painful at first. My back and feet were always killing me.

I can't speak for you but a lot of issues in my life always come back to self-discipline issues.

t. fat fag whose lost 50 lbs and plans on losing another 50 in 5 months
>>
>>37561861
keto/fast/exercise is great but you have to taper carbs or side effects will blow you the fuck out

eliminating junk is probably the first step for most bots, just to get away from the massive carb dumps
>>
>>37561039
This method works, but it's shit. I'd been fasting for a few times, nothing good came out of it. I ruined my health even more, and all the weight came back.

This is a very common story with fasting.
So get up your arse and start exercising, you fat fuck.
>>
>>37561039
PROTIP: Anything that is a "fast" or an "exclusive" diet is literally a fucking farce. Just go to your doctor and ask what they recommend. If your doctor says the word "fast," just fucking punch them in the face and sue for malpractice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.