[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25 + General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: nnnm.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
nnnm.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
Robots 25 years old and over report in.

>tfw too old to ever change
>>
File: 16.jpg (711KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
711KB, 850x1201px
>"i'm 25 years old, i'm getting so old, dude haha"
you're not even thirty yet, you just sound retarded
>>
>>37560998

From a social development standpoint, 25 is old.
>>
File: 109.png (84KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
84KB, 725x1024px
>>37561031
>"from my specific and irrelevant perspective, 25 is old"
it's not tho, dummy

you have another 60+ years of life, and you think you're old?
>>
>>37561090

But it is - by 25 you're done with most major social milestones and your brain is done "growing".

I'm not claiming 25 is physically old.

Also, take your underage cartoon girls back to /a/ pls
>>
>too old to age
i may feel that but i don't believe that. none of us should.
>>
File: 34.png (220KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
220KB, 357x346px
>>37561136
>thinking i post anime
i'll post underage cartoon girls wherever i want
>>
>>37561136
Most people don't reach their career peak until their 50s. You're basically just looking for excuses for your failures
>>
25 year old here.

Shut the fuck up OP! We're Young as shit. I still get carded and told that I need to her my ass back to middle school.
>>
>>37561090
>you have another 60+ years of life
you're being a little optimistic there anon
>>
>>37560950
26 here
Hope dies last my man.
>>
File: 39.png (236KB, 532x569px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
236KB, 532x569px
>>37561348
okay, right. some of you fat fucks will die of a coronary heart attack in your early thirties
>>
>>37560950

Seen these posts for years, hit my milestone yesterday.

25 and 1 day reporting in.
>>
>>37560998
>>37561090
>>37561285
>>37561306

I see /r9k/ is normie central now.

>>37561376

welcome
>>
>>37561373
just because you were wrong is no reason to get upset anon
>>
>>37561417

I see you're still a hopeless beta faggot that still thinks the problem is with the world and not him.
>>
>>37561470

OP actually implied he was the problem

learn to read.
>>
>tfw infertile
>tfw everyone you know is having kids
>tfw next to impossible to find a woman that either doesn't want kids or can't have them
>tfw only real option is to date a single mom but I refuse to take care of someone else's kid
>>
42 here and that "too old to change" hogwash is seriously bullshit. You change and learn everyday if you want to.

Also there was another 25+ thread in Catalog.
>>
>>37561608
damn gramps that was mad inspiring yo
I think I am going to become a chad today!
>>
>>37560950
Reporting in, 25, I haven't given up hope yet, I believe my odds are low, like I'm playing a game of poker with a third of my stack already gone while Chad has already doubled up. Doesn't mean I'm about to leave the table.

I bee-lieve in myself and honestly I appreciate some of the personality changes that come with age. There are some ways in which I'm a better person than I've ever been. I just dread that achieving what I want will mean putting in more effort than I ever had before and last time I ran at maximum effort it broke me for two long years. I believe I'm stronger now though.
>>
File: 23rfw.jpg (59KB, 562x441px) Image search: [Google]
23rfw.jpg
59KB, 562x441px
no gf
no job
no degree
no ambition
no training/technical experience

it gets better right? 30s are where guys turn it all around?
>>
>>37561583
i'm 35 and i've had a vasectomy. Plenty of younger women are into not having kids. I wouldn't date a single mom (not about to continue another man's saved game) but they are out there

i do concede that as you get older and the biological clock starts ticking a number of women will completely disregard you as a partner but also do you want to find some chick who knows she's running out of time to capitalize on her womb?
>>
28. Turning 29 this year. I feel like my soul is dead. I no longer feel curiosity or creativity. I don't know what the point is anymore. I want my life to be over.
>>
Finally coming around to accepting my lot in life.
>>
>>37562074

males don't have a biological clock
>>
>>37562263
never claimed they did bud
>>
>>37562263

Bullshit. That's like saying every women looks like a hot MILF as they age. Not true.
>>
>>37562021
not at all. 30s get even worse. the younger women are mostly not interested in you, except for the gold diggers and few with a daddy fetish. other than that, it's just roasties that have had their fun on the caousel and are now ready to "settle down", many of which have just let themselves go and are fatasses at this point
>>
>>37562021
>30s are where guys turn it all around?

Yeah......if you have some sort of career, maybe a little social, or you have some portion of life in order and you need to fix some areas. If your life is 100% shit, i.e like yours, probably not
>>
how do I get motivated to get a new job

I've been at this place for almost 4 years now and I haven't advanced at all and I hate myself more everyday for wasting my professional and personal life in this hellhole.
>>
>married
>dead end job
>no ambition

Why do I even bother.
>>
>>37562286

No it's not. Males can produce sperm their entire lives. Women on the other hand, are only fertile for a portion of their lives
>>
>>37562380
get sober and become angry
>>
>>37562380

Start applying to other places? I'm sure you've learn skills while there
>>
27 years old reporting in. Finally getting my shit together with a mind for the future. I'm finally starting to save money instead of piss it away. Got a nice new apartment downtown and a job as a teacher at a local k-12 private school. New gf too

Feels all right man.
>>
File: soclose.jpg (39KB, 283x360px) Image search: [Google]
soclose.jpg
39KB, 283x360px
turning 30 in october cant wait for my wizardry to kick in
>>
>>37562499
>job as a teacher
kys normie scum
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>37562499
>job as a teacher
>New gf too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guess its on to 2ch now
>>
my cousin just graduated college at 22 and is going to teach math back at her old high school.

should I post her feet?
>>
Hey guys. I'm turning 26 this year. I got diagnosed with a serious inflammatory disease a few years ago which ruined my already shitty life. They gave me so much morphine in the hospital, and so many pills when I left that I developed a dependency I'm still battling today. The fact that my parents watched me suffer for days barring me from visiting the hospital gave me a severe phobia of intense physical pain has made quitting that much harder.

On top of all this the inflammation is spreading all over my body. At first it was just my intestines but now it's in my knees, shoulders hips. Soon it'll be in all of my joints and then it'll move on somewhere else.

My parents are disgusted by me, they think despite all the proof that I am faking this because I want to sit around and play video games all day. Which is funny since I can't really play video games for more than a few fifteen minute stints a day before the pain zaps any enjoyment I may have been having.

Despite all this I do what they ask, I attend tech school and do the best I can. I miss about one day a week but when my absences pile up I get doctor's notes so I am fine. I'm in my last course before we do internships so barring any twist of bad luck (I've had many before) I should graduate. They are convinced I am lying and will fail out because of my laziness.

My greatest fear is if I do graduate how will I hold a job? I think if they get wind of how sick I am I wont get hired to begin with. My parents share that fear too except they think I just want to stay with them forever and sit around doing nothing.
>>
>>37561376
Welcome friend enjoy your stay
>>
File: IMG_5523.png (595KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5523.png
595KB, 750x1334px
>tfw turning 32 this summer
>never even held hands with a girl

I managed to get a good job though so, i-it's alright? Right?
>>
>>37560950
>26
>been with wife since i was 20
>tfw still waiting for my career to become "serious"
>>
>>37562021
haha not a chance my man

I'm 30, never had a job, have no references, fell for the college / university meme, been full NEET since I graduated like two / three years ago, if I hadn't been blessed by the gods with a mom who worked at the university and got me free tuition I probably would have killed myself because of the debt, thankfully I'm in the green at least

it doesn't get better, there is no hope - a degree won't magically make you not a robot anymore
>>
>>37560950
I'm 24 can I join, I'm fucked up and don't know how to fix my broken life, nothing ever changes nothing ever gets better I'm fucking sick of it
>>
>>37562917
Fuck that's bad, man. Karma is a load of bullshit, eh?
One of the reasons I stay a NEET (age 25) is because I don't trust in my luck enough to train myself to do a job which I won't be able to do as I get older and my health deteriorates, so I couldn't decide what to do. Good luck.
>>
>>37560950
>>tfw too old to ever change
Seems it's more like
>tfw old enough to use age as an excuse to never change
>>
32 checking in. I masturbate in the bathroom at work when other people are around.
>>
25 here

fell for the college meme

a majority of your life and its opportunities are determined at birth, your family's wealth and connections and genetic make up

you will never be a 19 year old F1 driver, plowing 11/10 models in your $3,000,000 summer penthouse in Monaco - how could i go on? how could i work for minimal wage, how can i prevent my hands from committing murder?

it wont be much longer
>>
>>37560950
Had a breakdown after work yesterday and decided to talk to my doctor about it. Never opened up to anyone about all my shit. Now he made an apointment for me to see a psychologist next week. Really nervous right now but also really relieved.

Whats your guys experience with shrinks and psychologists?
>>
32 year old wizard reporting in. Its gotten to the point where I can't even feel feels anymore. I'm just numb and apathetic about everything. Its shit, but feeling nothing is better than being depressed all the time.
>>
>Most days I have good interactions with my coworkers
>today, they barely talked to me for some reason
>Feel awful about
>Think they hate me even though I know they don't
>Got home and started drinking
Good social interaction is like a drug. I just keep looking for a bigger hit. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>37565419
A lot of people are going to relate their negative experiences but in general it's their own fault

They won't be able to read your mind, and if you don't talk or if you aren't honest they can't help you. Antidepressants essentially do nothing without being paired with therapy. If, for example, you don't feel like you could be honest with your doctor about using 4chan and describing what you get out of it, you probably won't be successful.

Contrary to what people here believe, they really do want to help you, but it's a partnership and nothing happens if you aren't willing to work with them.
>>
>>37565598
I kinda had the sme questions in my head today, about being honest with the therapist. I guess the first session will just be small talk like what work i do, hobbies etc.

But how do I talk to these people about my pissbottles, my everyday 12 hour internet sessions, my 6 times a day masturbation for the last 8 years, my sociopathic behaviour.
Is it necessary for me to throw my last bit of pretended dignity away?
>>
>>37561285
Learn to read
Social. Development.
>>
25 here

I'm super positive about life being 25

Sure I wasted my early 20s with drugs and alcohol but I'm ready for college now and I'm gonna work hard on being a software developer.
>>
Seriously, you're 25 and you're already calling it quits. You're a BIG fucking pussy if someone is 40 and can successfully change careers midway. Hope you die
>>
>>37561031
yea I'm 28 and can admit this, dont be in denial 30fags. I'm already planning out my suicide in 10 ys.

take a lesson from the younger kids, be more decisive even if it means accepting the inevitability of your failure.
>>
>>37561467
unless you live in some third world shithole mate the average lifespan in the uk is like 83 at this point, so no mate, leave op alone, he din du nuffin
>>
>>37561851
fuck me man, not sure why but you made me laugh fucking loud, maybe its the weed, i dont know, but fucking lol
>>
>>37560950
26 next month, still a virgin and Im stuck in a weird limbo with this girl online. We spoke a lot for a few weeks but on Sunday she never replied to me, but since then we have interacted on social media outside of Private messages. Should I message her again or leave it? Last thing I wanna do is become a "pls respond" creep and ruin any chance with her.
>>
>>37561136
>>37561031
That guys memeing but more and more people are prolonging their adolescent and doing shit later. He's not completely wrong.
>>
>>37566212
LEAVE IT.

when a GOOD reason comes to message her again, hit her up then, and not before.
>>
These last two months have been an emotional roller coaster. I've gone from:

>wanting to get plastic surgery
>knowing it is pointless
>wanting to be optimistic with crap like 'the secret'
>spiraling into despair
>wanting to buy $25,000 worth of stuff like cars
>knowing i cannot because i must conserve my money and i will owe 40k in taxes
>wanting a new pet
>feeling guilty because my long term pet died not even a year ago

I just want to stay slipped into my bed but I know i can't afford to. I've spent the past two months like this laying in bed and browsing the same 5-7 pages daily. i'm losing money every day i stay here
>>
>>37562452
And the older they get the more like the offspring with be retarded same as women
>>
Well I just got diagnosed with four things today and only about 3 of them are curable.

I got diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids, an anal fissure, anal abscess and Crohn's Disease.

Getting my roids banded, my abscess drained and sphincter sliced in the process. After that I'll start my Crohn's medication.

Trying to be positive here.
>>
>>37560950
there's still time to turn around and get it together me 39 barely keeping it together has to get and keep it together I don't have anyone to rely on or anyone to turn to for anything
>>
My boss shitted on me today for something well out of my control. Can't wait to quit but I need a fucking back up job.
>>
>>37566847
I don't knew about the other things but don't even think about getting a pet. It's such a time and money sink. And nothing can replace the first one.
>>
>tfw gf turned my life around

>went from a friendless miserable faggot who slept all day, played video games all night and failed at uni to having friends, passing all my subjects and as of yesterday I now have a job in a pathology lab

Get a gf fellas and if she is a good one you can reallly use her love and support to get your life back on track
>>
>>37567010
I'm an unemployed manlet living at home at the ripe age of 25. I don't want to burden another human with my pathetic life.
>>
>>37565759
You just have to lay it all out there and let them see where exactly you are at, then they will be able to help you, otherwise you are wasting both of your times
>>
27, khv, neet. its exactly the same as 10 years ago but i look uglier...pretty depressing desu
>>
>>37567079
Well I was unemployed when I met her too but I got a job and began to work on improving myself, you can too anon

>manlet
Don't talk about yourself like that, have some self respect otherwise nobody else will either
>>
>>37567138
why the hell would anyone date us? like 7 years ago i started uni and i was in relatively good shape and roasties rejected me and treated me like a rat. now i'm actually in a state where i agree with them, it would be stupid for anyone to have a romantic relationship with me. its not as simple as you think, no offense, but you just got lucky and now you think its that easy for everyone
>>
>>37567138
I'll work on the self respect when I have a job. Nothing matters until that.
>>
>>37567138
how old are you senpai

oregano
>>
>>37567010
Been dating a guy from r9k for a little over 4 years and all he seems to be getting is worse.
>>
>>37567274
25 this year anon
>>37567319
If he doesn't want to help himself then there isn't anything you can do, in my case I used gfs support to pick myself up rather than letting her do it for me
>>
>>37566097
for normal people maybe, social isolation is the equivalent of being an obese alcoholic chain smoker in terms of the effect it has on your life expectancy. How many 60+ year old shutins do you know?
>>
>>37567319
>4 years

wow. what's the issue?
>>
>>37560950
I'm 28 but I feel about 60. I landed a bad paying job 3 years ago after being a NEET for 2 years (the best years of my life since childhood). Before that I stumbled my way through college in a field I don't care about at all because of my parents and I managed to make it out with zero (0) friends. The only positive thing I did for myself was lift. I actually had a gf fall into my lap during those neet years but I realize now it was a total fluke, since she was the only girl naive enough to believe my made up backstory and she initiated everything. Anyway she's long gone along with my physique that I spent years on and now I'm standing here holding a bag of shit wondering how the fuck I rebuild my life considering I hate my job, hate my field of study, have no social skills, look like shit, and now I'm having panic attacks as every acquaintance I know is moving on to new horizons in life. I fantasize about taking the money I've saved and going neet for 5 years but I know my parents would disown me and they're all I've got.
>>
>>37568496
>every acquaintance I know is moving on to new horizons in life
i hate this. there's one guy i wanted to see fail and of fucking course he didn't. he's an opportunist and a scammer but that's only served him in life.

i just have to keep pushing on
>>
>>37563495
Exactly, nobody seems to understand that whether I like it or not I'm going to have to lie that I'm healthy to get a job and when they find out I'm sick they'll fire with some official reason that keeps them from getting sued. That leaves me NEET and on disability anyway so why should I even bother? My faggot family doesn't understand that it'll be a miracle if I even make it to sixty. Why should I have to constantly be working or on the job hunt for the entirety of my short life?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.