[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have actually gone through with suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1496852293880.png (396KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1496852293880.png
396KB, 1832x2366px
How many of you have actually gone through with suicide?
>>
File: 1485275462839.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485275462839.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>37560510
I killed myself so hard I am able to post in this thread
>>
I killed myself 3 times already.
>>
File: 971.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
971.gif
613KB, 498x498px
wowee OP
>>
>tfw you suicided but wound up back here
there is no escape desu
>>
>>37560523
>>37560527
>>37560562
>what are failed suicides
idiots
>>
Yeah brub luke like over 6 times in the last month alone
>>
File: onepunch.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
100 SUICIDES
EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>37560748
Failed suicides are a meme, nothing more. That means actually the the doer pussied out, faggot.
>>
I'm posting from limbo
Still no gf in the afterlife
>>
I'm literally hanging from a noose right now
>>
>>37561611
>swallow a ton of pills
>somebody sees you and rushes you to the hospital
>get stomach pumped and and sent to a psych-ward
haha yeah that person definitely pussied out kmao
>>
The trick is to start out with weak nooses and build up your tolerance. That way you will be resistant to being hanged and cut down. Neck of steel
>>
After many attempts I finally completed the deed but came back as a high cheerleader fml
>>
File: raulph.jpg (58KB, 536x533px) Image search: [Google]
raulph.jpg
58KB, 536x533px
>>37561892
taking pills is for grills and attention signalers
rope,gun or bridge that all you need
>>
>>37562494
This. People who genuinely want to die don't have "attempts."
>>
>>37562494
>grills

They don't commit suicide you normie.
>>
File: nigger2.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nigger2.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>37562523
men don't usually take pills if you look at suicides men do it right women not so much
>>
File: only comment.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
only comment.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>37562523
+don't call one of your own such blasphemes names
>>
>>37560510
My brother
he was a good guy but neet and negative but with a reason i guess kinda nihilist but the sad type not the cool one.
im gonna greentext why i think he killed himself
>was 22 not fat not skinny not muscular
>dad always pushed him to take jobs he even got him one once even tough he was divorced from my mom (we lived with mom)
>mom was neutral sometimes she exploded and told him to get a job
>one day mom and dad even tough they're divorced teamed up to get him a job
>he agreed because of pressure
>first days went ok i guess he didn't say anything about work
>mom asked him how was work? everyday but his usual response was i hate my job and i don't want to ruin my free time talking about it
>mom just told him to get friends(must be easy cuz she is normie and talkative)
>he was being bullied because he was a neet by co-workers and his supervisor.and cause my dad used contacts to get him that job
>he waited till he got his first payment
>mom and my step-dad were going to the cinema and they asked us if we wanted to go
>i agreed and my brother just said he was exhausted causeof work and he didn't want to go
>mom got mad because he didn't wanted to go
>when we get home he was in the bathroom he sliced his neck and there was a lot of blood
>mom crying and blamed my dad for pushing him to get a job dad just left the state
>haven't seen him since that day
>mom got a lot closer to me guess she doesn't want to lose another son
I still want to suicide but i will wait till my mommy is gone i saw her sadness and i don't want to make her sad again
Don't push sad,depressed people not all people can be friendly or talkative.
It can be easy for normies but not for everyone.
They have all their emotions hidden and when they get enough they explode.
Normies can easily talk about problems with his friends but socially crippled guys just deal with it on their own.
>>
I tried in seventh grade, got locked in a mental ward for a week as punishment.
>>
>>37563211
So sorry man. I know that feeling of being pushed and pushed. Not as badly granted but still. I remember after my first day of work after being a NEET for a long time, I was absolutely shattered and got into bed for a nap as soon as I got in. Then my mother came into my room as was like "you can't just go to sleep after work anon, come on, get up, go for a walk, study, just do something". Just cried and cried after that. I did my best for her and she still threw it back in my face.

This society spoils and ruins us from birth and then suddenly we're expected to just be working machines. People get pushed and pushed until they finally fall off the brink. That being said, I still value a capitalist/semi-capitalist society in which everyone works and gets rewarded, but we need to stop brushing this shit under the carpet and pretending that young men's feelings aren't worth as much as anyone else's feelings.
>>
I tried to hang myself from a tree at age 14. The branch broke. Never seriously considered trying again, 27 now. I bet if I owned a gun I would have randomly done it by now
>>
>tfw you shoot yourself in the chest but miss your heart and survive because you accidentally picked out a fmj round from a pile
and my bac was .3 so that didn't help shot placement
>>
>took pills
>tied a rope around my neck
>tie rope to bedpost
>sink into bed until I feel the pressure of suffocation and feel my heartbeat in my body
>razor ready, slice down the road deep a few times until it's spurting
>pass out

>wake up in ER with stomach pumped and staples in my arm
>2 weeks in mental hospital

This was in my teen years, and I've grown a lot closer to the idea of trying something a lot more effective over the years. I'll probably do it once my cat dies naturally. Too many issues to count, my life could be much worse, but I don't have much to stick around for either.
>>
It's not an immediate need for me right now, I have some things to wrap up, let my parents and my cat pass, develop some disease, by then I'll try to make sure I've got a gun. I like having pets to keep me company but I won't get any more because I don't want to leave them like that. I'm fucked if I randomly find one on the street and they give me something to live for.
>>
>>37561611
My rope was not strong enough
>>
>>37560510
I don't know the exact number but you should add one to it
>>
>>37561892
This happened to my friend.

Cameron?
>>
i think about it everyday and the times just to get a feel for it of holding a loaded shotgun in my nouth my heart would beat faster and id think "what if i pulled the trigger and lived disfigured". obviouslyni wasnt foing tompull it but i just wanted to know what it feels like. if just be worried that id be laying there blind with ripped ear drums bleeding out thinking i wish i didnt do it. Would it probably be instant death aimed 45 degrees upwards? im not suicidal im a pussy i just worry about ehen i get old and have to go to an old folks home

if inshot myself and lived but couldnt think right where would i go? wpuld i be in a mental institute?
>>
>>37563211
Sorry for your loss. How could they bully him for being a NEET when he had a job??
>>
lol me?!!

im dead
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.