[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet a girl with every red flag under the sun >6/10 on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1495861078832.jpg (21KB, 152x224px) Image search: [Google]
1495861078832.jpg
21KB, 152x224px
>Meet a girl with every red flag under the sun
>6/10 on a good day
>can't stop thinking about her just because she acknowledges my existence
Get me out of here lads.
>>
>>37554825
what are the red flags anon?
>>
>>37554825
you need to force yourself among multiple girls
otherwise you will fall for anyone that gives you a bit of attention
>>
We've all met that type.

I'm not sure why I ever liked her. Maybe she was too depressed to let her bitchy side out. Now shes always just whining about her ex and is drunk on you-go-girlism. Tries to make it sound like her shitty pagan magazines are equivalent to my studies when I point out her shits retarded. Oddly enough shes kind of sought me out more often now that I've tried to pull back pretty hard.

Pretty sure the nuclear option will always be the best route here.
>>
>>37554825
She only sees you as some dude she talks to. She will never see you the same way, and if you try to force her to then you will find out why they are red flags.
>>
>>37554885
>Lots of guy friends
>dog filters
>dyed hair
>druggie
There's more that I'm not thinking of I'm sure.
>>37554913
I would go for the nuclear option but we're in the same course so I pretty much have to talk to her.
>>37554907
I can't do that anon, I have no interest in most women unless they approach me.
I somehow manage to be both desperate and uncaring about relationships at the same time.
Thank you for reading my boring as fuck blog everyone.
>>
File: 1467213204022.jpg (50KB, 630x543px) Image search: [Google]
1467213204022.jpg
50KB, 630x543px
>>37555042
wew

get out while you still can retard, or you can stay on the plane and crash, your choice
>>
>>37555079
You're completely right anon, There is no way this could end well even if I wasn't a sperg. I'll keep her at arms length from now on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.