[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a good person. I deserve a gf. Why won't any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16

File: 1479300269989.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479300269989.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
I'm a good person. I deserve a gf. Why won't any girl date me?
>>
>>37554812
>deserve
please don't use this word, it just give normals fuel for their arguments
>>
>>37554812
>good
do you follow the 613 commandments of god?

linguistically speaking, how do u mean "good".
>>
>>37554812
Because life is fucking unfair.
Of course every human deserves happiness. But ultimately not everyone can be happy because life is imperfect and so are we. This is, generalized, the one and only cause for all conflicts in human history. People wanted to be happy.
Isn't that a dilemma?
>>
>>37554906
So what do you do? Resign yourself to a life of unhappiness just because society is rigged for Chad?
>>
>>37554834
this

get ready for a wave of normies to give you a full length lecture on inanne bullshit on what you "truly" deserve and whatnot
>>
>>37554812
Despite your goodness and overall quality of the traits that you consider good, there are other factors that have a deep influence on having a partber and in general seducing a girl.

For example, how good is your hygiene?
How about your health? Arw you overweight or do you practice a sport?
It can be a lot of things
>>
File: standards.png (924KB, 944x887px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
924KB, 944x887px
Cause they have options and don't need it. I will link to a video. A fat landwhale expected a Chad. instead it was a robot. She claimed to have a bf and rejected the robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkQMGZ1GFCM
>>
No "good" person would ever think that they are entitled to love of someone else. You can never be good if the only reason you do good stuff is for personal gain.
>>
Good or bad,people hardly get what they deserve.
>>
File: 1484925863792.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484925863792.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>37554976
>The sexual marketplace is so massively unbalanced that a landwhale like this can get dozens of interested suitors but I can't get a single woman interested in me out of hundreds
Holy fuuuuuck how is this fair? I can't keep living like this knowing I'm going to die alone, I'm going fucking nuts.
>>
>>37554812
I am a bad person. I don't deserve a gf. Why do any girls date me.

Girls for whatever dumbass reason, think the above statement is better than your statement OP. Even if you were a genuinely good person, that you think you should have a gf for it is more damning than being a flat out bad person, whose only saving grace is acknowledging he is a bad person, if even that.
>>
File: 1402959495984.jpg (101KB, 513x496px) Image search: [Google]
1402959495984.jpg
101KB, 513x496px
>>37554812
I'm sure a girl would date you, anon.
You've just never made an effort.
>>
>>37554976
Gee I wonder why the dude in the vid is an incel

Genuinely creepy as fuck
>>
>>37555044
I've asked over 200 women out. All rejections.
>inb4 "well you just need to ask 201!"
>>
>>37554976
>Vegan
I highly doubt it
>>
That doesnt matter, you just keep being a good person and eventually youll find someone nice. I've tried and been rejected, but I believe in you and believe you can do what I cannot. I pass my strength onto you fellow anon.
>>
File: 532.png (47KB, 267x382px) Image search: [Google]
532.png
47KB, 267x382px
>>37554976
But the girl is being perfectly reasonable. She's looks kinda awful but plainly says she isn't looking for someone super attractive.

The guy on the other hand comes off as a total manchild. Why do gamergaters always feel the need to work their SJW bias into everything?
>>
>>37555064
Are you me?
Ive asked around 50+ all rejections
Before I thought its because I never ask, now I realize its because im ugly
>>
>>37555099
I think the point is a person that ugly can be so picky and still reasonably expect to get laid while we're sitting here with the only requirement of "don't be over 300lbs" and can't manage to even get one interested woman
>>
>>37555006
What? How is the sexual market unbalanced? The amount of available men and women is roughly the same.
>>
>>37555064
Did you now? Did you personally ask 200 girls out? In person? Over how long a time period?
>>
>>37554812
Girls don't date dweebs that save and use female anime character avatars. You should try to only be straight masculine next time, faggot.
>>
>>37554812
Why do you think you deserve a gf? Nobody owes you anything. Good people don't call themselves good people either. Why should a girl have to fuck you if you be nice to her lmao? Should people also give all of their money to me if I'm nice to them as well?
>>
>>37555153
>The amount of available men and women is roughly the same
The top 20% of men fuck the top 80% of women. The other 80% of men are left to fight over the scraps. 30% of men are virgins til age 25. Women don't have to settle for anyone under 9/10 because Chad can and will happily fuck a different girl on each day of the week.
>>
File: 5.png (320KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
320KB, 500x557px
>>37555143
I've seen equally ugly guys with girlfriends, even younger guys without any wealth to speak for. It goes both ways, I think the difference is she is being positive and putting herself out there, and most people here share the embarrassing, unattractive attitude of the guy hassling her. Nobody wants someone toxic like that. If you try to be positive and put yourself out there you're more likely to find someone. Lashing out and blaming others for your loneliness is childish.

Don't get me wrong, I'm terrified of making an effort, and haven't since my early 20's. I'm 31 now. I just don't agree with this nonsense.
>>
>>37555181
On top of that are you really nice just for the sole fact of being nice or are you being nice to fuck? You know how easy women can tell you can do this? Thats why they stay far away from you they can smell the insincerity a mile away. If she wanted to be treated like a special snowflake because of her vagina she could go to literally any beta/nu-male in the world.
>>
>>37555181
>Why should a girl have to fuck you if you be nice to her
Why even bother trying to be a good person in the first place if you just get passed over for some guy who just got out of prison for beating his gf? Nobody owes me anything but there sure as fuck isn't any incentive to be a good and decent person in this society when women want men who will give them a backhand when they step out of line
>>
>>37555189
Not a single thing you wrote is true. Only true retards believe in the 80/20 meme.
>>
File: tinder-study-9.jpg (38KB, 920x386px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-study-9.jpg
38KB, 920x386px
>>37555228
>t. Roastie
Fuck off.
>>
>>37555189
This
My bro was a Chad, times he felt to lazy to try he just dated a average chick for an easy lay. After that the girl thinks shes to good for any one else less
>>
File: 138966592445.png (58KB, 645x576px) Image search: [Google]
138966592445.png
58KB, 645x576px
>>37555248
>Men are desperate for casual sex.
>Women aren't.
Yeah, big surprise.
>>
>>37555248
Prove that only 20% of men are having sex. Oh wait, you can't, since 99% of men are having sex. That must mean you are the bottom 1%.
>>
>>37555216
Being good so other people will do things for you is really selfish. You shouldn't expect anything from being nice. If you're nice for the wrong reasons unless you're a sociopath and can fake emotions easily most people will be able to tell you're being insincere subconsciously and they will feel that something is off about you.

You're looking at being good in a wrong way. You shouldn't be good for your own gain. You should be good for the gain of others. I mean you can be an asshole to everyone in your path but it isn't going to do you any favors.
You really have a few choices. You can be nice to everyone and try to be helpful and hope you make some friends along the way or you can be a cynical bitter asshole and be hated by everyone. Atleast with being nice for the sake of being nice you have a chance of actually being friends.
You could also always just feign that you're actually interested in a person other than the fact that they have a vagina and pretend to be nice and come off as insincere which people can tell you're doing very easily if they aren't socially retarded.

It's really up to you what kind of person you are.
>>
>>37555293
This is complete and utter cuck logic. Get walked over for your entire life, do the right thing and your reward is living life as a perma virgin and dying alone. Why? Companionship is a basic human need. Being nice is pointless if you're just going to live a depressed life and never achieve anything. I am a good person, but anyone would turn cynical when you see that being a good person is just not worth it. You get nothing but pain. So why bother? Why the FUCK would you be a good person when it leads to a WORSE life? You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>37555293
Maybe the girls should be the good ones for the gain of others, specifically OP.
>>
>>37555343
>Just let yourself be a doorman anon. Be nice so Stacy can fuck chad and use you as a backup betabux.
This is what normies think is good advice.
>>
>I deserve a GF

Doesn't work that way + there is some girl out there that's fuck ugly and unsocialable and has a heart of gold but you aren't going out there having a relationship with her out of a sense of duty.

You want the world to be kind when you should be asking yourself how you should bring kindness to the world. This is why the world ends up not being kind.
>>
>>37554919
I'm actually trying to improve myself. /pol/ helped me.
The most crucial thing is finding a meaning and goal in your life. Still trying, but it's hard.
I think that one should on one hand realize that everything is temporary and all we humans do is meaningless but thus not escaping to nihilism, but to try to make every second matter. To be content with the time you have.
I often have long philosophical thoughts and this was ultimately the answer I came up with.
Yes, there's no point in life. So either literally kys OR try to make the best of your time, set yourself a goal and try to reach it.
My goal is getting in shape and getting a job right now.
>>
>>37555153
Are you a THIS new or just utterly naive?
>>
>>37555378
That's how you end up being used. Advising people to spend their lives bringing happiness to others while expecting none is return is so cruel. Why? It doesn't make that person happy and the people who derive happiness from walking all over you don't deserve it. What's the benefit? You make the world a worse place by allowing those who have no empathy to thrive while those who do get stomped into the dirt
>>
>>37554812
Just wait until AI and sexbots get advanced enough. You will be able to get a robotic gf that is superior in every way to a human gf.
>>
>>37555413
Then why, following this logic, should OP expect empathy from women? That woman is putting herself into a position to be abused! Women indeed often find themselves dating a guy and the guy flaking off after he sleeps with her.

She needs to look out for herself!

If OP believes people should be selfish, he should act selfishly, and take what he wants, instead of begging for love. If he believes in kindness, he should be that kind person, because how can you believe kindness exists in others when you don't practice it yourself?

This "But - but - I'm a good person, I deserve a woman" is selfish whiny, offensive to both the ideals of the selfish and the selfless.
>>
>>37555490
Except that we've already established that being a kind person doesn't actually result in anything but you being used as a doormat. So there's actually a very good reason not to bother and that's because even if you're kind other people are not and no woman will ever give you a chance if you're not Chad because women do not want kindness they want an attractive meathead who will treat them like shit. Being kind is counter productive unless your only aspiration is being used as a betabux by a dried up old 35 year old who got tired of the cock carousel.
>>
>>37555531
Then be selfish, and don't be shocked when women act selfish as well and don't pity fuck you.
>>
>>37555406
Explain? Are you one of those bitter virgin manchildren who believe the 80/20 meme?
>>
>>37555547
I feel like the problem here is you're implying that my attitude is the stumbling block. It wouldn't matter if I was the Buddha. The issue is I'm not Chad which automatically means no woman will date me period. Changing myself is meaningless. I can be kind and not get a gf or I can be a cynical asshole and not be a gf. The result is the same. The issue is not me, the issue is women do not want anyone but Chad, period.
>>
>>37555531
>we've already established

translates to

>I sperged out some virgin rage based on memes of bitter manchildren and that makes them facts
>>
>>37555597
99% of men are Chad now?
>>
>>37555585
Proof of 80/20 has been posted. >>37555248 only the top 15% of men even get a look in.
>>
>>37555601
>Normie desperately trying to damage control
Give it up. Robots know the score, you're not going to win over anyway by spouting normie nonsense about women just being misunderstood.
>>
>>37554812
So by your logic good person = getting a gf.
Ergo tf no gf means you're not a good person. Sorry.
>>
>>37555609
More people who are having sex and relationships are closer to Chad than a robot, if not Chad themselves.
>>
>>37555099
> gamergaters
>>> /tumblr/
>>
>>37555490
Both you and OP are wrong. Your arguments aren't mutually exclusive you know.

OP is a whiny bitch and if you act out of `love` (also known as being a naive little bitch) you'll end up being used by someone who isn't dumb.

Happy?
>>
>>37554812
Because you anime post
>>
>>37555032
People who are harsh on themselves for doing bad things do that because they have strong morals. Even though they're saying they're a bad person, the subtext is that they care about being a good person enough to beat themselves up over it. On the other hand, someone who brags about being a good person probably isn't as interested in doing the right thing as they are in maintaining that virtuous image.

Anyone who prefers OPs statement to yours is actually kinda dumb.
>>
>>37554834
If no one deserves a woman then
Why does one deserve to have a multitude of mental illnesses making it almost impossible to be a functional member of society?
>>
File: 1451871181563.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451871181563.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>thinking you """deserve""" anything out of the sheer goodness of other people's hearts
If you seriously believe this OP, I bet it manifests itself quite clearly in your personality. Nothing more repugnant than an entitled loser with nothing to their name.

And I bet you still wonder why nobody wants you.
>>
>>37556218
Your logic is absolutely fucked
>>
>>37555621
If that is "proof", I fear the state of education these days. Please tell me you dropped out of high school because it was too hard.
>>
>>37554812
Because sexual attraction isn't based on that?
>>
>>37555337
You don't be a 'good person' for the reward. Doing something because it's the right thing to do is what makes you an actual good person. Now, there's not really a huge problem if your actions are the same but your motives are different, because doing good things is still good. But thinking about it that way is kinda fucked, and it will show through in some stuff you do, which others will see. What's so difficult about being a kind person that makes it 'not worth it'? Being nice makes yourself happier, too.
>>
>>37555647
How can robots be experts on dating and sex when you have never been on a date or had sex?
>>
>>37554812
Because you are a narcissist.
>>
Because women don't like good people

Women like aggressive dominant types
>>
>>37556245
>Claim 80/20 isn't true
>Get shown data that outright shows women only deem 15% of men worth consideration
>Claim it's not proof because it blows your retarded roastie ass out

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

I can post data that shows you're wrong all day long
>>
>>37554812
have you tried asking a girl out yet?
>>
>>37556286
Over 200. All rejections.
>>
>>37555750
All I am doing is making an appeal to honesty from the most cognitively dissonent board on the fucking site.

If you are being nice to people with the expectation of them fucking you, and will get angry if you never get fucked, guess what, you're not really being nice for the sake of being nice. You're doing it to get fucking laid. You're doing it with the expecation of a reward.

If you are doing nice things for people in the persuit of a goal, then you should be honest with what you want, and simply only be kind to people that offer you something in return, not vague hope.

If you are just genuinely, genuinely, worried about the world being too cynical and good people not getting laid, get fucking ripped, become a sex object, and go around fucking some femanon hambeasts. There, you've become that change you wanted to see in the world. If what you're interested is YOURSELF getting laid, start fucking acting like this, and stop this pretense of being a "nice guy" who deserves to get laid because he's "nice". You're not nice, you're just playing a certain angle to get laid, and it's not working, so change strategies, because you're apparently not happy living for others and not getting things in return.

I just swear to god if I see another "nice guy" who believes he can just be nice at a girl until she fucks him out of pure pity I'm gonna lose it. No wonder girls don't fuck people like that who aren't honest with themselves and confused to all hell about what their actual motives are, which are to get laid, not to be "nice".
>>
>>37556286
How the fuck do people ask girls out it seems horribly embarrassing I would never do it ever
>>
>>37555597
I really hope your absolutely fucking hideous and deformed, because that's the only way you can get away with such a pathetic and stupid attitude. 99% of people have a chance, stop wallowing in self pity and actually make an effort instead of raging at everything else in life. I hope you know how fucking whiny and dumb you sound.
>>
>>37556297
why would you even bother?

i haven't asked a single woman out to this day, because there is no chance that she'll agree to date me
>>
>>37556304
It's nice to see someone be honest for once and admit all women are cunts who don't value personality at all. If we could all just admit that women don't give a fuck about how nice you are, that they only care if you're attractive and rich then they're more than happy to have Chad slap them around we'd all be more honest. Don't bother being nice. Women do not want nice. They HATE nice. They want assholes who treat them like shit. Being nice will only be a turn off.
>>
>>37556236
It's not, though. He's right - people who feel sorry for themselves and blame the world for their problems come across as pathetic and immature, as they should. It doesn't matter how unjust the world is, the only thing you can change is yourself, so do that instead of complaining. How can this board be simultaneously cynical AND entitled? Makes no sense.
>>
>>37556353
The world is the cause of some of their problems though and personality disorders are incurable
>>
>>37556129
These bad people don't change and just feeling bad for yourself that you're a bad person doesn't make you any better.
>>
>>37556278
How is a drawing with 15% printed on it proof of anything?
>>
>>37556278
That same link always. It was made up. There was no study. But gullible angry virgins lap it right up.
>>
>>37556297
Did you ask 200 girls out in person? Or did you swipe right 200 times on tinder?
>>
>>37556334
Attractive people have healthy kids and tend to be doing pretty well themselves. Rich people have lots of power, in that they're rich. If you're rich, and you're nice, you can save a fucking endangered species to be a nice guy, which will cause some environmentalists to moisten their panties.

If you're poor, living off neetbux, in your mothers basement, and you're "nice" ignoring the parasitic nature of yourself which good people tend to do, your natural state is going to be to be a nice guy because if you're a dick you're gonna be out on the street and really fucked over because you'll go hungry. Like, if you're nice, and poor, and not very socially popular, what the fuck can you actually do for people that is nice? Not a whole fucking lot, you can beam them a nice smile on the street, and that's about it.

Girls do dig shit like money because you can do shit with money, even girls that like nice guys prefer nice guys with money because they've got jobs that allow them to be nicer than you.

They also don't like a guy who can ONLY be nice because that's the kind of pussy to curl into the fetal position and cry when his wife is getting mugged or getting manhandled by a rapist.

I wouldn't say it's actually all that true women don't like good people or nice people, I don't think it's true at all women wouldn't rather be slapped around except consensually in bed a little, they would prefer somebody who COULD slap somebody around, but they would generally prefer not to be the target of some drunken chad alcoholics rage.

Women want men that are strong, that are capable, that have power, that can utilize their dark side, but keep it under control and treat people with kindness. R9K just thinks they can brush the fucking tendies off their stomach, leave moms house in their ANIME PRO shirt she bought for him, smile at a girl, and then run back to their house fuming about how the world is unfair! How girls don't like good guys!
>>
File: srsly.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37554812
>I'm a good person
Are you really having to tell yourself that?
>>
>>37556334
Being nice isn't personality you fucking moron. It's an expectation that you treat others with a modicum of kindness, not an asset. They don't want assholes, they want people who are actually fun to be around, and that doesn't always mean being as nice as possible. Someone who will always say the 'nice' thing in every situation is predictable and boring, and that should be obvious. Those 'asshole' guys usually aren't actually assholes. They just aren't nice 100% of the time.
>>
>>37556334
You missed the point. Which is that "nice guy" and actual nice guy is not the same thing. You are a virgin because you are a "nice guy", in other words you're an angry asshole and jerk.
>>
>>37556412
What form would you like the data presented in? It doesn't matter what you say the facts are facts. Women only swipe right on 15% of profiles, meaning 85% of men never even get a chance. The 20/80 theory is spot on.
>>
>>37556444
Nice projection. I've never been anything other than courteous.

>>37556423
In person. Running out of excuses yet? Can we just admit the game is rigged?
>>
>>37554812
Not how life works. Theres no inherent " fair" or "unfair" either. Arbitrary labeling with no empirical base for a deterministic reality is not a good way to view things.
>>
>>37556477
You asked 200 girls out in person? In what setting? Did you not pause after 10 or so and review what you could have done differently?
>>
>>37555393
Nice words anon, not the op but good to see people trying been starting to slack off with that shit recently but inspired me again
>>
>>37556448
Every woman swipes right on the same exact 15%, right? Oh wait...
>>
>>37556367
You know how the board feels towards landwhales, right? Utter disgust and contempt. They obviously care little for their body, why should anyone else care for them? Nobody would argue they deserve a boyfriend.

The same goes for the entitled losers here. Nobody wants a pathetic undesirable whose only skill in life is bemoaning their own pitiful existence.

Things don't have to be this way though, anon. Recognizing you are the cause of, and solution to, your problems is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>37556608
>B-b-b-but Chad gets it for free

And other excuses.
>>
>>37556608
t. Normie

It really is hilarious watching you fucks try to understand robot problems. The idea that maybe it isn't our fault just won't parse with you. You cannot comprehend anything that is outside your normie sphere of experience. That's why you're not welcome here. You keep trying to force your normie experiences on us like it's relevant to robots at all. It's not. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1458417673597.png (111KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1458417673597.png
111KB, 314x314px
>>37556477
Maybe you're the problem here, son. I'd think after 200 attempts, maybe you'd sit back and think the common denominator is the issue here.
Nah, you're too self-absorbed for that. You'd rather blame all women for your own woes. Why else would you be here?
This is the problem this whole board has. Everyone here whines endlessly about how the world has wronged them, about how they've been betrayed, about how they don't have the same privileges (spoiler - having a girlfriend is a privilege, not a right) as everyone else.
Listen to yourselves. How absolutely pathetic do you think you sound? You, who likely have little in the way of higher education, still live at your parent's place, and have abysmal personal hygiene, think you deserve the same as a man who has his life in order?

How utterly disgusting. If you want something, work for it with your own two hands. This world owes you absolutely nothing.
True, you could curse circumstance till the end of eternity. We all could do that. But what does it change? You will go to your grave a bitter individual who has accomplished nothing, and wasted everything.
>>
>>37556608
Not the guy you replied to but I fail to understand. I'm fit, 6'1, doing a non-meme degree at a top 100 university. What do I improve to get girls, since I cannot do anything about shitty facial genetics?
>>
>>37556672
Most of the time posts like this are former robots, so they understand the whole situation better than you. You will simply rage about the no true robot fallacy, but in the end it's always up to you. Most of those like you will eventually grow up and escape robothood.
>>
>>37556696
Go fuck yourself with a cactus you roastie piece of shit.
>>
>>37556697
If you actually wish to improve, stop going on /r9k/. Seriously. This place will only poison your mind.
>>
>>37556719
i cant believe this comment was original, kek
>>
>>37556724
I wish you normies would just fuck off. Your "advice" is worse than worthless and you always fall back on the idea that it's all the robots fault somehow
>>
>>37556608
This. Every r9k faggot can be distilled to some loser wanting a young, fertile, qt. Its just not going to happen. If you live in the US, about 40% of women over 20 are obese. About 20% below 20 are obese. Thats obese, not just overweight. 70% are overweight over 20. A lot are ugly. Some are both. You either take the scraps, or die alone. Sorry to say.
>>
>>37556764
Of course it's everyone else's fault that you are a failure in life. You are a special snowflake. Nothing you do, no matter how hard you work, could change anything because society and roasties are all conspiring against you.
>>
>>37556724
Wait a fucking second, you do realise you're not making any sense right? You don't just stop being an incel by getting of r9k
>>
You all belong here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/
>>
>>37556697
The way of the world is, if you want a surefire shot at women, either be a) attractive, b) have money, c) both. If you're working on a good degree, you're well on your way to b). Social skills (which is the other thing I've noticed people in non-meme degrees in university sometimes lacking) is thankfully something that can be practiced. If your social skills suck, expose yourself to situations where you get a chance to practice them, and make notes on what you could do better.

Trust me, being reasonably money-laden and being a decent talker is more than good enough. The meme that women will only go for the mythical Ferrari-driving, football-playing top %20 is a lie perpetuated by losers who are trying to justify their own lack of effort.
>>37556712
You hit the nail on the head. I used to have absolutely terrible social skills. I decided I hated being that way and slowly changed myself over the course of around 6-7 years. I sucked at first. I'll be honest, I still spill spaghetti every now and then. But things get better. I wouldn't be going nuclear on everyone ITT if there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody is going to drag yourself towards it though. You have to work for it yourself.
>>
>>37556824
There's no such thing as someone who 'escaped' being a robot. If you're not one now you never were, you are just a failed normie.
>>
>>37556787
It's one of the many steps. If you keep reading /r9k/, the crabs in a bucket will keep pulling you back down at the sign of any self-improvement.
>>
>>37556842
All robots are failed normies, sparky.
>>
why is it that sometimes girls gravitate towards me when talking and let me touch them and hug them without asking?
>>
File: 1482915005339.png (87KB, 522x590px) Image search: [Google]
1482915005339.png
87KB, 522x590px
>>37556861
>It's a newfag who doesn't understand the difference between a failed normie and robot trying to give out advice episode
Just stop
>>
>>37555585
You can't just ignore statistics and years of scientific research because your idea of equality and reality don't fit together.
>>
I will be your nice gf anon i am a girl yyes i have a vagaina
>>
>>37554812

Nature doesn't care what you "deserve". "Good" and "evil" are irrelevant. Be useful and be fearsome, and you'll get your pussy.
>>
>>37556696
you have no idea how entitle and narcissistic women are.
>>
>>37556892
If I am indeed such a newfag, why don't you explain the difference? A robot is just a failed normie.
>>
>>37556901
They can because it lets them pretend that it's all the robots fault instead of the fact that 80% of women only fuck the top 20% of men. Way easier to just tell people it's their fault instead of acknowledging the game is rigged so we can't win no matter what
>>
>>37555190
But others are fault? And with other I mean purely the relatives and parents. Of course no outsider has fault that I'm a lonely autist, but my parents have, they are 100% responsible for everything until they die because that's purely their education. If you think otherwise you're just a too nice white knight beta cuck.
>>
>>37555585
Women do have it easier despite what feminists might say. If you cannot even acknowledge that by now, leave r9k.
Literally everyone admits it by now, even women themselves.
>>
>>37554812
how about you try to find one
>>
>>37556824
>Just get money and become beta bux for a gold digger past 30 bro xD
That isn't really what i'm aiming for in life. Is really shitload of plastic surgery the only way of getting a qt virgin for guys like me?
>>
>>37556901
So wait, it has been scientifically proven that 20% of men have sex with 80% of women? Can you post a link to a scientific study that shows it to be true?
>>
>>37554982
Everything you, you do it for personal gain. So by your standard, there are no good people in this world.
>>
>>37556916

Stop with this shit. We all love ourselves. Robots just admit to it, and are a lot smarter, there is no difference otherwise.
>>
File: 1467959458911.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467959458911.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>37556764
>>37556842
This mentality is exactly what leads you to wallow in your own detestable mediocrity. How can you be content with such an existence? What, exactly, do you expect will come of blaming the world for your own damn problems? Will the """normie""" (which is really a by-word for people who have actually given an effort) collective suddenly come and take pity upon your sorry carcass?
Wake up. If you truly want the things you so bitterly pine for, put your nose to the grindstone. Sweat and bleed for them. As I said, cursing circumstance will get you nowhere in this life.

>>37556847
There's more than a bit of truth in this. Coming here and seeing nothing but people who refuse to take a honest look at the man in the mirror gets to me sometimes. Occasionally, I try to pull a few out of the abyss, but I'll be honest, I usually do nothing more than get angry.

But can you really blame me? Seeing so many people needlessly throwing their own lives away for nothing is depressing.
>>
>>37556937
I've asked over 200 women out, in person. How many does it take? 500? 1000? I'm sure if I told you I asked out 2.5 billion women you'd still find some way of blaming me.
>>
>>37556943
I can in about an hour, still in uni atm.
>inb4 robots don't go to uni
>>
>>37556940
Why would any qt girl give her virginity to you and not Chad? Why would anyone choose you over becoming a crazy cat lady?
>>
>>37556954
>Work hard and one day you can have Chads leftovers whne they're used up and looking for a betabux to care for Chads kids :^)
Wow, thanks roastie. Inspiring stuff.
>>
>>37556955
You still haven't said in what situations you asked them out and over what length of a time period. How do you even keep count?
>>
>>37554812
You might think you are "good" but if you are completely insecure, that will cause nothing but problems for women. There is a reason why sane women avoid insecure men and it isn't because they are being cruel. That insecurity is going to be taken out on them and they can sense it.
>>
>>37556954
You can do it, I know. It can hurt but you just need to be above those who are trying to drag you down even now.

>it will never work so don't try
>the world is against you don't you dare to try to improve instead of wallowing in self-pity

Sad how anything hinting that you want to improve is immediately met with hostility.
>>
>>37556981
The "I will make up a stupid shitty scenario so that I have an excuse not to try" post again.
>>
>>37556987
>You still haven't said in what situations you asked them out
Because it's not really relevant other than you fishing for ammo to use to say it's all my fault. The scenarios were nothing special. A couple at work, acquantances I got introduced to by friends and family, some strangers I took a chance to ask if they wanted to go for coffee later. There is nothing for you to use to blame me so why don't we move on to your next attempt at pin the blame on the robot
>>
because you are a weeb
>>
>>37556940
Women, at least the ones looking for a traditional marriage dynamic (which it sounds like is what you're looking for) are going to want to have a man who is able to reasonably provide for them, with some excess. Self-sufficiency works wonders, my friend.

You could go the plastic surgery route; it definitely wouldn't hurt anything. But, looking at the couples I do know, being a 5/10 (which is a lot worse-looking than many here lead themselves to believe) making 6 figures is going to net prettier, more wholesome women than a 7 or 8 working a job at Walmart.
>>37556916
How many women do you personally know? Or are you merely regurgitating stupid r9k """rhetoric"""? Believing there is a legitimate issue with 50% of the planet's population is the height of idiocy, and probably the tip of the iceberg of why none of these "entitle and narcissistic" women want anything to do with you.

On a semi-related note, quit using Tinder if you want a serious relationship. Nobody on there is looking for such a thing. If you really want something serious, look for people you know in real life.

>>37556981
See this? This, this right here, is this board's mentality in a nutshell. "Why try? There will be nothing left for me in the end, so I'll waste away cursing the world, being remembered by no one, and loved by no one." It disgusts me. You dug this grave yourself. Expecting someone else to lift you out of it is arrogance of the highest degree.

You can claw your way out. I swear you can. It will be painful, exceedingly painful. It could take years, maybe even a decade. But I swear, it is possible.
>>
>>37557019
And of those 200 rejections you learned nothing? Did you pause to think why they all rejected you? Anything you could have done differently?
>>
>>37557098
>You can claw your way out. I swear you can. It will be painful, exceedingly painful. It could take years, maybe even a decade. But I swear, it is possible.
Normie logic. It's just sad watching you swing and miss by so much. Just admit you know nothing about robots and go away. Stop this "You can improve yourself" bullshit like it hasn't already been tried a million times. Your advice is garbage, because you're assuming we're failed normies, not robots.
>>
>>37554812
Because you are being gullible, most girls are spoiled manipulative and entitled, It's not a personal thing, they just don't like to date anybody that is not Chad period, They also lack self-awareness so they don't even know what they really want, stop idealizing roasties and whores and realize what they think or want is irrelevant. Chad can get away anything, Is chad not paying her attention and hanging with his friends? then he is a great guy that cares for his friends, you do the same and you are a bad bf that doesn't care about his girlfriend, the game is rigged, you can do self-improvement,get fit and follow idiots advice telling you to respect and marry a roastie or you can face the truth and work around it like every single person that isnt an idiot or chad does.
>>
So many people on /r9k/ and especially in this thread have convinced themselves that they are better then other robots here yet still come here, they then are dense enough to think that the drill sergeant tough love rubbish works against robots and will make them improve themselves, at least i presume it is denseness and not just the maliciousness of beating up someone who's level you were on but now feel you are above.

Literally never seen anyone suddenly agree with someone who is shouting and insulting people. The only reason it works in military situations is because they are breaking you down in person screaming at you and abusing you until you are effectively an obedient dog they can train. That will never work online.

The same people also seem to not believe in a just world but try to argue for the fact it is by presuming that every single failure a person has must be their own fault or something they did.

While it is true that the only thing you will ever change and improve is yourself it has to come from yourself and nobody replying to you will convince you of that.

It isn't a just world, some things are not your fault or in your control and a good amount of people die alone not having sex. You either decide to play by an unfair worlds rules to get things or you deal with being what you want to be. Horrible things happen to good people and good things happen to horrible people.
>>
>>37557154
Finally someone gets it, roasties are the problem
>>
>>37557143
How much more clearly can that be spelled out for you? That guy was exactly what you are now. An angry sperglord blaming everything but himself for his failures. And he managed to get better by conscious decisions.

You could too but you don't want to. At least not yet. You want to wallow in self-pity and be miserable because it's easier.
>>
>>37557166
fuck off failed normie, no one wants a roastie
>>
>>37557154
>he fell for the Chad meme

You believe in the tooth fairy too?
>>
>>37557217
I've taken myself out of the dating pool because I can't be bothered. I'm happy living a hermit virgin life not having to go outside. A woman isn't helpful in keeping this happy life. You mistake my post for accepting the unjust world or playing by its rules.
>>
>>37557143
As I said earlier, I used to have terrible social skills. I never took proper care of myself. The only difference between me and many on here is that I blamed myself for all of this and took steps to fix it. It's been almost a decade since I first took a good look at myself. I never said it would be easy.
Quitting is the easy way out. It's easy to sit behind a computer monitor and claim that anyone pulling themselves out of the abyss with their own two hands was never in the ditch to begin with. But what does it gain you? What are you getting out of life by shutting your eyes to the success stories of others?

I can't make you try. Nobody can make you try. I can tell you that you can try, that if you make an effort, you could probably get many of the things you wanted out of life. But I can't make you make that effort.

>>37557166
It's not a just world. I would never argue the contrary. But complaining about reality gains you nothing. It's true; some people were dealt a better hand at birth. But complaining about this fact gains you nothing. All too often, people are so consumed with envy at how "easy" other people have it that they never bother to consider the resources they have at their own disposal. Mold yourself into the person you want to be. It could take a decade, two decades even. Maybe longer, I don't know what you aspire to be. What I do know is, blaming the world will get you nowhere.
>>
>>37557306
We are not failed normies you fucking mongoloid, being with a roastie will not pull any robot out of the abyss.
>>
>>37557385
Such denial of your nature. You are exactly a failed normie. You just try to deny it because it's the easy cowardly thing to do.
>>
>>37557306
I would not slight people for being dealt bad hands, I also don't think it is particularly terrible to complain about things, it can be a form of therapy to get out such negativity especially if you have nowhere or nobody to go to. If they had nobody to complain to and lick wounds with it may well just end up with those people committing suicide.

A lot of people who replied to the OP seem to suggest it was always his fault for anything bad that happened to him. It's not terrible to complain about the worlds injustice and its possible he doesn't want to play by an unjust worlds rules or can't improve himself.

You never have any idea on if a poster is horribly deformed or mentally ill or has personality disorders which may make them unable to find women, it's very possible you are giving angry advice to someone who just wants to complain and doesn't want to play an unfair worlds game.

I just don't think complaining about unfair things is a terrible thing, nor is not wanting to play it's game. You can both accept the consequences of not playing the game and still complain about it. I don't think that's bad
>>
File: comfy-desu-2.jpg (280KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
comfy-desu-2.jpg
280KB, 672x900px
You won't get a girlfriend if you have no self-confidence.
Also, nobody who's a good person says they're a good person, mate.
>>
File: sigmundf.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
sigmundf.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
>>37557449
Yes, I'm sure a guy that thinks he is Sigmund Freud knows more about myself than me, can't wait to see when you get your Nobel prize in psychoanalysis, your ability to obtain a firm grasp of my nature out of a couple sentences is truly remarkable.
>>
>>37557508
I disagree about complaining being therapeutic - in my experience it tends to be a feedback loop that only worsens things. But who knows, crying works wonders for some people. I'll accept complaining could do the same.
What I won't accept, and will never accept, are people misdirecting the cause of their woes. You've seen for yourself how many people ITT and across this board in general blame women for their own inability to find a girlfriend.
I'd be willing to wager most deformed and/or mentally ill robots want an undeformed, mentally healthy woman as well. Unrealistic standards are simply that, unrealistic. Live within your means, and date within your means. If you want something beyond your reach, extend it.
>>
>>37557556
And I'm sure a bitter basement-dwelling virgin NEET knows everything about girls and relationships and careers.
>>
>>37554850
>do you follow the 613 commandments of god?

Is it even possible for a man to follow each and every Mitsvots?

Plus I'm a goy and I doubt G.d would approve of my browsing activities.

>>37556950

There are no good people in this world, Anon.
> There's no one righteous; not even one
> Romans 3:10
>>
>>37557620
>ad-hominen
Do you enjoy looking like an unintelligent being in imageboards or something?
>>
>>37557143

Is there even a thing as a dating pool or are there hidden and subtler things which make us marry this girl and not this one?

With all the studies and the millions who're using dating sites, certainly someone must have cracked the system?

I know people who're always dating someone, and I know people who've married the very first girl they ever dated, and here I am alone, talking with other foreveralone guys in the hope that moles can teach me something about the Sun.

I would be interested in any reliable data, knowing how some of you guys like to hoard studies and graphs.
>>
>>37557609
Your problem is mostly people blaming women? Modern dating is pretty fucked up so it's really both sides with a problem although I have no idea how it happened.

There's a pretty interesting Okcupid study which shows men rate women pretty charitably in terms of attractiveness but when it comes to messaging they only message the most attractive.

While women rate 80% of men unattractive and although they do tend to message at a rate a little bit above what would be considered their attractiveness match. Together it likely causes a horrible situation in which men would feel such an unbalance.

In terms of the other things i think you have a negative image of robots, unless you have pictures of them and the girls they are going for it is slightly unfair to suggest their standards may be unrealistic. I feel like you have the image of some fat person in a basement instead of seeing them look the same as you.

in terms of unrealistic standards though I have never been able to get my head around it which i guess is a good thing as i have no interest in the dating game. It's a odd thought for me that people around the world "settle". The idea of life with a person i don't really love or find attractive but are just with them because i am scared of being alone is a horrific sounding life.

the interesting data in question: https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.