[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm, what would you have done in this situation? For me I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: -.png (325KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
325KB, 480x440px
Hmm, what would you have done in this situation?

For me I have a vasectomy, I'm not worried about this kind of stuff.
>>
Give it up for adoption.
Retards should be euthanised, but we can't do that.
>>
>>37554592
>Divorcing your wife over a tard
His loss.
>>
>>37554639
Yeah but you can check before hand to see if the damned fetus is a tard and abort it, which is what they should have done.
>>
>>37554592
>For me I have a vasectomy, I'm not worried about this kind of stuff.

How did you break the conditioning of having to procreate?
>>
>>37554592
We have tech these days to find out whether or not the kid will have downs in the womb. It's more ethical to have it aborted since their chances of living a decent life are pretty much zero.
>>
>>37554592
>>37554867
I have this doubt too.
Is there a way to reverse the effects of the surgery?
>>
I would kill for a wife like that, my one fear should I have children is if its a retard baby.
>>
>>37554914

>Is there a way to reverse the effects of the surgery?

It depends on the type of vasectomy. Some are surgical and only has a 50% chance of reversal. Others are injections that kills passing sperms, see link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance

Some doctors demand that patients freeze their sperms in case they regret it later.
>>
>>37554974
or you know, have a healthy baby and raise it with love only for it to die in a horrible way like a car accident or your house getting burned.

I tend to have vivid nightmares with That kind of scary scenarios
>>
I would rather have a son with Down syndrome than for him to be an autist or homosexual.
In any of the cases, the kid is a dud, won't make me no grandkids.
But at least with Down syndrome, they might not be insufferable. He'll likely have lots of friends who want to take pictures with him, and a guaranteed safety net because what kind of monster wouldn't help a tard?
Autists and homosexuals are literally less than mongoloids.

If you want a non-retard son just make more of them, and don't pick a wife that has gotten worn out of the cock carousel, and only decided to "settle down with a nice guy" when her ovaries are lumpy and shrivelled.
>>
>>37554891
I wonder if the information is being witheld from the parents. Doesn't sound like she would have taken the baby to term had she known.
>>
When will it finally be acceptable to euthanize newborns with severe illnesses?

>inb4 "but you would have been killed too anon you mental detective xDD"

I wish.
>>
isn't there tests for this sort of stuff? i don't know why you'd want to inflict this on yourself or the child.

my neighbors bore a child that i kid you not:
>cannot walk
>cannot see
>cannot hear

because religion. imo that is the cruelest thing they could have done to anyone
>>
>>37554860
Is there a way to see if it'll be a tard? I thought you couldn't find that shit out until they were at least a few months to a year old
>>
>>37555463
pretty sure there's tests for downs now. there's a test for dwarfism and they have all but bred that out of existence now
>>
> r9k normally hates women
> loves a roastie who wants to kill a baby because it'd be a downie and maybe she'd have to actually get off her butt to support it

A society in which downies can have easy lives is one in which robots can have easy lives. A society which wants to wipe out downies would also happily wipe out robots.
>>
>>37555463
Downs Yes. Autism no.
>>
>>37555618
There's nothing normal in hate.
I despise normies and roast whores but I do not hate them, that kind of shit would eventually affect me.
>>
>He filed for divorced
>>
>>37554592
Put baby where it belongs, the trash
>>
this world is so dam cruel
>>
I'm with her, my apartment floor has a tard pen on the opposite side, and they come outside to use the elevator. The wranglers always look miserable, I can't deal with that shit.
>>
>>37555152
They definitely could give you grand kids but they wont be raising them
>>
Remember, robots. We are more ALIKE than DIFFERENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cA3t1HW1Ow
>>
>>37555530
I heard the same is happening for Downs. People are aborting them and you're seeing less and less of them
>>
>>37555431
>advocate for eugenics
>people say if that was allowed i would be a victim of it
>tell them i know and wish i was never allowed to live
>>
>not aborting the diseased foetus
>>
>>37554592
>the person you love and chose to spend life until death with
>the person you didn't choose to spend life with for 18 years

Either way, kill the babby and sterilize both parents.
>>
>>37555618
>would also happily wipe out robots
I wouldn't mind if they aborted me before my birth, or are you saying you enjoy living the robot life?
>>
>>37555915
Would homosexuals be detected in the womb eventually? I'm starting to image a Old Man Logan scenario here.
>>
>>37555957
>Would homosexuals be detected in the womb eventually
They possibly could, at the very least they could identify certain genetic mutations that often correlate with homosexuality, and aborting them should be a decision left for the parents. Personally I'd prefer not to have a homosexual son to be honest.
>>
>>37554592
This happened with my dad's cousin and his son. It was really fucked up, because if you ask his wife she'll say "oh, the marriage just didn't work out after the baby was born". Never mind that:

1. The kid has down syndrome
2. She has never so much as met the kid since discovering this
3. She calls it "the baby" or "his son"

Bitch
>>
>>37556220
Was the mother against aborting the baby? Or did they not screen it at all?
>>
>>37555915
Personally I'm not suicidal despite being a robot but that's just me. I'd rather live and suffer over having someone else decide I don't deserve to live.
>>
>>37554846
Nobody has the patience for having two retards in the house.
>>
>>37556445
strong post keep fighting
>>
>>37556433
But you wouldn't have lived in the first place, you life would be over before you ever knew it even started. I don't think its ethical to make kids just so they could suffer because they do not fit in the society. If that could be prevented then it would be a positive. And again its the decision of the parents, not the state.
>>
>>37555957
>Would homosexuals be detected in the womb eventually?

One of the hypothesis being currently studied is a pic of testosterone occuring at a specific time in the womb.
Tests in lab show that we can create hetero or homosexual mice at will with injections to a pregnant mouse during that interval of time.
Of course it doesn't mean it's true for humans but it's promising.

> We could make fake vaccines for India and China and cure their lack of women issue by making half of them homo and marrying each other.
>>
>>37555814
I have a half-cousin who has downs and as much as I love her she does NOT sound anything like this.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>For me I have a vasectomy, I'm not worried about this kind of stuff.

Goood Goyim! Kids will cramp your style!
>>
>>37555814
> This is how normal people sounds to Robots who are to intelligent too handle Normies

>>37557067

Problem with this kind of movies is that they won't show the worst cases because it will frighten people.

It gives a more appealing but misleading picture, like only showing autists with superpowers or at least well-speaking, or Temple Granding or even claiming that Tesla had autism.

Or only showing Cancer survivors who're in good shape. It's done with good intentions but ultimately blurs the real thing in the public's mind.
>>
File: tumblr_nlezgdMRI91qbhsq9o1_1280.jpg (160KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlezgdMRI91qbhsq9o1_1280.jpg
160KB, 640x425px
This is my worst nightmare as a guy who wants several children and is regularly raw-dogging his quiet religious HS dropout wife.

A freak will consume resources that could be used to raise 2-3 healthy children instead and have zero chance of living independently and giving you grandchildren someday.
>>
>>37557171
Yeah I understand why it's done but I was just trying to tell anyone here who might be susceptible to an appeal to emotion (however unlikely) that this is not the norm as I know it. I don't even know if those downies are afflicted minimally or normally or even if my cousin is severely afflicted, just saying that they ARE extremely different and not at all like us.

Although, even though she can't speak, when she talks but I can't make sense of what she's trying to say she does get annoyed that she can't convey what's she's thinking. It's strange and endearing to know that there is a normal person in there struggling to make itself heard and understood.
>>
>>37557344
>endearing to know that there is a normal person in there struggling to make itself heard and understood.
Thats fucking sad and frustrating?
You think down syndrome people think about off them selves.
>>
>>37557460
CRANK you're the dumbest motherfucker on this board. Legit. Are you downy?
>>
>>37557247
>hs dropout religious wife
Sounds like you've already got a retard incapable of independence to deal with m8.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.