[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow NEETs/failures, what do you think would happen if your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1495610887240.jpg (33KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1495610887240.jpg
33KB, 600x489px
Fellow NEETs/failures, what do you think would happen if your parents kicked you out onto the streets? Would you be forced to fix your life and end up with a job,own place etc?
>>
>>37554268
I would kill myself desu

the only reason I'm even trying in life anymore is because I want to make my parents happy since they're generally nice people
>>
>>37554315
This desu, I might see how long I can survive properly homeless just for shits and giggles, but I'd jump off a bridge before long. I'm the disappointing failure of the family and I try to make people happy but always end up making their lives worse so I'll probably kill myself soon regardless.

I'm 29 today and I've never been more depressed in my life. It's weird. Every birthday before this one has been fine, great even, but I could barely get out of bed this morning.
>>
File: 1496595419682-0.jpg (72KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496595419682-0.jpg
72KB, 462x700px
My sister is never kicking me out she said.
She doesn't even want me to get a job because that would mean i could move away from her.
In 10 years she wants to have a husband and a big family and then me living in her garage like a pet.\

Even if she did kick me out i can go live with either of my parents. They're both so lonely they'd be happy to have me.

Personally I don't want to be a neet forever.
>>
File: 7687766555.jpg (135KB, 730x482px) Image search: [Google]
7687766555.jpg
135KB, 730x482px
>>37554352
happy birthday btw
go out and buy a sponge cake from the supermarket, thats what i like to do
>>
>>37554459
>They're both so lonely they'd be happy to have me.

my mom is the same way. I am her second husband essentially. Creepy oedipal complex we have.

i think it would be better for me if she died soon, as much as it pains me.
>>
>>37554515
have sex with her
it'll be funny
>>
>>37554481
Thank you anon, much appreciated. You know what I think I will, I haven't had cake for ages.
>>
File: be_a_gun_among_guns.jpg (342KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
be_a_gun_among_guns.jpg
342KB, 1600x1600px
>>37554268
I would be homeless until the 2'nd of August, at which point I would have to get my ass to the airport area where I'm to report for my year of conscription.

I've been NEET since March or February, not even sure anymore. It's been really comfy but it ends then. It's been like a big-ass vacation. I've traveled lots (them studentbux gotta go somewhere you know) and I've been working out lots. Having much fun!
>>
I'm 25 and I was kicked out when I was 16. Around the age most kids get finally kicked out.
I have lived on my own, far away from my parents on NEETbux. Life is good.
>>
>>37554268
I very much doubt that being kicked out could somehow result in my life improving. I fail to find a job on a daily basis as it is. Who would hire a guy who, on top of that, is homeless?

Honestly, a part of me wishes to be kicked out. It'd be a free pass to kill myself
>>
Yeah. Id probably end myself. My genetics need to be stopped.
>>
>>37554315
>>37554352
Pretty much these. It doesn't take much thinking to know I'd just kill myself. Homelessness also sounds like a fun divergence, though I know it would be short-lived. With the tiny bit of money I have, maybe take a bus somewhere far away. Buy a meal I'd never normally get, then jump off a bridge(flip included).

I'm not terribly worried about getting kicked out. I mean I don't have a great relationship with my family, but I get by, and have a comfy place to stay.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37554268
This NEET already has his own place.
>>
>>37554315
>the only reason I'm even trying in life anymore is because I want to make my parents happy since they're generally nice people
If you're not in education, employment, or training just what are you even trying to do?

Like I've never begrudged a guy who lives with his parents while he's trying to get on his own two feet but so many of you guys are both claiming to be working on self improvement but also identify as a neet. I just don't get it.
>>
>>37554268
I hate to think about it. Maybe? I really don't want it to have to come to that.
>>
A few months ago I met a couple homeless dudes who were making way more money than my whole family put together through begging. I hanged around them for a while and picked up a few things, even went as far as to try it out myself. In an hour (and, mind you, it was early morning and I took the backstreets) I had about two thirds of what I could earn in a day of work for a standard wage.
I think I'll be able to handle myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.